What's new

Bangladeshi Spy arrested in Meghalaya

Just in case you haven't read the OP. The guy has confessed that he's working for ULFA , and is a member of your DGFI. So muc for a drug smuggler.

In fact I found this information harder to believe than probably you , because I thought that despite whatever we do on this forum , India and Bangladesh have close relations. But the guy has confessed , and the BSF doesn't have spare time like BDR to just arrest a random guy and declare him a spy.

Really? Who destroyed ULFA? _ its DGFI. DGFI is working with india now under Hasina. This thread makes no sense

Just in case you haven't read the OP. The guy has confessed that he's working for ULFA , and is a member of your DGFI. So muc for a drug smuggler.

In fact I found this information harder to believe than probably you , because I thought that despite whatever we do on this forum , India and Bangladesh have close relations. But the guy has confessed , and the BSF doesn't have spare time like BDR to just arrest a random guy and declare him a spy.

Looks like you didn't read the OP. The guy confessed of working with ULFA, not of being a spy for DGFI.

Looks like you didn't read the OP. The guy confessed of being an ULFA member, not of being a spy for DGFI.

ULFA or DGFI or jamaati or whatever - yet another pole vaulter bites the dust. Good going, BSF.

Bangladeshis and Spies do not go in same statement . Might be someone who jumped the fenced at wrong place and wrong time .

Looks like you didn't read the OP. The guy confessed of working with ULFA, not of being a spy for DGFI.

YOu really need to re read the article. It states differently from you interpreted. In fact is is bolded, so you cannot miss it.

YOu really need to re read the article. It states differently from you interpreted. In fact is is bolded, so you cannot miss it.

:hitwall:

Shillong, Jan 1 (IANS) A Bangladeshi spy was arrested in Meghalaya's West Garo Hills district when he sneaked into India, an official said Tuesday.

"Gorango Hajong, an agent of the Directorate General of Forces Intelligence (DGFI) was arrested late Monday night from Nokchi in West Garo Hills bordering Bangladesh," said Border Security Force (BSF) spokesman Ravi Gandhi.

Hajong, a resident of Jenaighati area in Bangladesh's Sherpur district, is also a linkman of the outlawed United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA), the BSF official said.

"Hajong is a prized catch for us and we are still interrogating him to find out his plans and his other activities in the region," Gandhi said.

Gandhi said Hajong has confessed that he was working with the ULFA and facilitating the trans-border movements of ULFA cadres.

Meghalaya shares a 443-km border with Bangladesh, part of which is porous, hilly, unfenced and prone to frequent infiltration.

BSF troopers seized Yaba tablets (chemical drugs) worth Rs.30,000 and a mobile phone with two Bangladeshi SIM cards from Hajong's possession.

"Some mobile numbers of Bangladeshi officials and agents were found stored in the mobile phone recovered from him," Gandhi said.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...shi-spy-arrested-meghalaya.html#ixzz2GudWRIVh

:hitwall:

Shillong, Jan 1 (IANS) A Bangladeshi spy was arrested in Meghalaya's West Garo Hills district when he sneaked into India, an official said Tuesday.

"Gorango Hajong, an agent of the Directorate General of Forces Intelligence (DGFI) was arrested late Monday night from Nokchi in West Garo Hills bordering Bangladesh," said Border Security Force (BSF) spokesman Ravi Gandhi.

Hajong, a resident of Jenaighati area in Bangladesh's Sherpur district, is also a linkman of the outlawed United Liberation Front of Asom (ULFA), the BSF official said.

"Hajong is a prized catch for us and we are still interrogating him to find out his plans and his other activities in the region," Gandhi said.

Gandhi said Hajong has confessed that he was working with the ULFA and facilitating the trans-border movements of ULFA cadres.

Meghalaya shares a 443-km border with Bangladesh, part of which is porous, hilly, unfenced and prone to frequent infiltration.

BSF troopers seized Yaba tablets (chemical drugs) worth Rs.30,000 and a mobile phone with two Bangladeshi SIM cards from Hajong's possession.

"Some mobile numbers of Bangladeshi officials and agents were found stored in the mobile phone recovered from him," Gandhi said.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...shi-spy-arrested-meghalaya.html#ixzz2GudWRIVh

So you understand that he was an agent of DGFI and his duty was to assist ULFA. Just goes to show you that they are just as involved.

What irritates me is that RAW has had some serious issues with agents they hire. The vettting process is extremely poor. There have been many lapses in our security. If I was able to get a driver license from Dimapur or Guwhati in 1998 that would enable me to get a ration card and then a voter ID. This infiltration has been unchecked for decades. Our govt doesn;t do ****. SO while this may be a win, Im not happy with it. Our borders should have been fenced in 30 yrs ago. Admit we have serious flaws, how else can we correct our problems if we act blind to it?

Till now don;t we see how much of a security issue it is for us to have Muslim domintated villages so close to a our porouse borders? Are we idiots? Create a law ordering the movement of such villages as it affects security. Who can object? If they do paint htem as against India

So you understand that he was an agent of DGFI and his duty was to assist ULFA. Just goes to show you that they are just as involved.

What irritates me is that RAW has had some seirous issues with agents they hire. The vettting process is extremely poor. There have been many lapses in our security. If I was able to get a driver license from Dimapur or Guwhati in 1998 that would enable me to get a ration care and then a voter ID. This infiltration has been unchecked for decades. Our govt doesn;t do ****. SO while this may be a win, Im not happy with it. Our borders should have been fenced in 30 yrs ago. Admit we serious flaws, how else can we correct our problems if we act blind to it?

Why do you people find it so hard to understand!!??

Read it again carefully-

The BSF official said the arrested one is a DGFI agent.

Again the BSF official said the arrested guy had confessed of working for ULFA.

Look the BSF official didn't say that the man had confessed of being a DGFI agent. Anyone can work with pay for any separatist group. That Hajong guy's involvement with DGFI may very well be the official's invention/assumption.

and what about you? When will you going to sacrifice yourself for your motherland.

i did cross the border once through Sherpur ( where this man was caught)! We were a picnic party though and it was a bit adventure!! I have also stood in front of a BSF bunker on a hill where shootings happens just to tease your soldiers. Open my profile to see the profile picture, one my friends took the photo from behind while i was standing there!!

i did cross the border once through Sherpur ( where this man was caught)! We were a picnic party though and it was a bit adventure!! I have also stood in front of a BSF bunker on a hill where shootings happens just to tease your soldiers. Open my profile to see the profile picture, one my friends took the photo from behind while i was standing there!!

And then you came back to Bangladesh? You traitor, you ran away from battlefield without completing your mission of invading India. You betrayed your motherland. Shame on you.

Hope you understand that BSF considers you not worthy enough to loose one bullet :P

Back
Top Bottom