What's new

Bangladeshi Spy arrested in Meghalaya

i did cross the border once through Sherpur ( where this man was caught)! We were a picnic party though and it was a bit adventure!! I have also stood in front of a BSF bunker on a hill where shootings happens just to tease your soldiers. Open my profile to see the profile picture, one my friends took the photo from behind while i was standing there!!

The BSF didn't want to do a service to Bangladesh by wasting a bullet. What better way to weaken B'desh, than to let certain people live on there?

If you had kept advancing on into India, then it would have been a different story. So let's credit the BSF with good judgement.

Why do you people find it so hard to understand!!??

Read it again carefully-

The BSF official said the arrested one is a DGFI agent.

Yea
Again the BSF official said the arrested guy had confessed of working for ULFA.

Look the BSF official didn't say that the man had confessed of being a DGFI agent. Anyone can work with pay for any separatist group. That Hajong guy's involvement with DGFI may very well be the official's invention/assumption.

Yet, you were quick to jump on the ULFA fact but ignore the DGFI. Why? It doesn;t take a genius to know that working for the DGFI would entail giving support to such groups. THink about it ISI agents working with other groups the same way the CIA works with other groups. What is so hard to understand about that? The article is just that an article. What they quoted and left out is unknown. The official could have misquoted. Its a fact that DGFI has suppoorted separatist groups on Indian soil from Bangladesh before. You are waware of that right? Or did you forget that?

The BSF didn't want to do a service to Bangladesh by wasting a bullet. What better way to weaken B'desh, than to let certain people live on there?

If you had kept advancing on into India, then it would have been a different story. So let's credit the BSF with good judgement.

They have a talent of recognizing sissies from a distance :lol:

I even found a pic , but not sure if its real.
Bangladeshi spy arrested in Meghalaya

FD8BCC31B09B25469DF62743529BC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom