What's new

Bangladeshi protesters burnt Pakistani flag outside HC in Dhaka

Support in the means of abuse. :)
Areesh why are u wasting your time reasoning with them. Can you take the monkey out of the monkey, no. So let them jump up and down cheering, and getting happy. Let them too get happy over something yaara.

My comments were specifically about that picture...that showed an organization called Hindu Samhati from Kolkata burning Pak flag but was attributed to Bangladesh ....Nowhere did I mention that the people burning flags in BD were all Hindus..I am tired of explaining this to retards!

A bit of thought process before posting it would have saved you..

I am just pointing out because in civilized parts of the world what u did is considered insensitive...

The muslims of bangladesh are fine,

This is the hindu's and the liberal secular types of the AL

Muslims in Bangladesh are under risk and attack and must fight back & we must support them.

This is why we should shoot to kill when it comes to the liberal secular types in Pakistan, they are as much a threat to us then any other enemy

The muslims of bangladesh are fine,

This is the hindu's and the liberal secular types of the AL

Muslims in Bangladesh are under risk and attack and must fight back & we must support them.

This is why we should shoot to kill when it comes to the liberal secular types in Pakistan, they are as much a threat to us then any other enemy
so,what happens if these seculars cease to exist in UK?

A bit of thought process before posting it would have saved you..

I am just pointing out because in civilized parts of the world what u did is considered insensitive...

How is pointing out a right wing religious Hindu organization burning the flag of its neighboring Muslim country insensitive!Probably Hindu Samhati should have been more sensitive before burning the flag!

How is pointing out a right wing religious Hindu organization burning the flag of its neighboring Muslim country insensitive!Probably Hindu Samhati should have been more sensitive before burning the flag!

You would have made sense if no one burnt other countries flags in your country and if you can see that they were burning a COUNTRY's flag, they are protesting agaist a country and not a religion...

Again I wouldn't have to explain these obvious things if u had been brought up to see things as it is and not through religions lenses...

P.S .. Im sure there are more American /Israeli /Indian flags are burnt in ur Muslim brethren countries than the number of flags manufactured in their own countries...
(well congrats , u brought me to your level of seeing everything muslim and non muslim )

You would have made sense if no one burnt other countries flags in your country and if you can see that they were burning a COUNTRY's flag, they are protesting agaist a country and not a religion...

"Again I wouldn't have to explain these obvious things if u had been brought up to see things as it is and not through religions lenses..."

P.S .. Im sure there are more American /Israeli /Indian flags are burnt in ur Muslim brethren countries than the number of flags manufactured in their own countries...
(well congrats , u brought me to your level of seeing everything muslim and non muslim )

Where have I defended Muslims for burning other country's flags??I criticized Pakistanis or doing that!

Don't walk that path now....our Pakistani brethren have burnt more US flags than the number of US flags that are actually in the US!-Post #96
source:Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions | Page 5
check post#96!
Don't lecture me on which lenses I should use to look at retards.....And don't you dare question my upbringing.

Even Muslim Bangladeshi put that dot on their head. Ignorance has no limit:lol:
whats ignorant about that? just because a person doesn't know customs of another culture he is ignorant? you indians real clowns you know. you see how the ISI framed your diplomat in ny?

There has been a lot of talk here about the futility of the concept of Ummah and that it's a failed concept. This is exactly the kind of mentality that Indians want to promote between the people of Pakistan and Bangladesh. On their front, Indians are having a full onslaught of Bengali Culture (with Hindu overtones) on the people of Bangladesh.

The prime reason for creating the myth of 3 Million deaths in 1971 was only to negate the theory of a Muslim Nation (or Ummah) in the sub-continent; the obvious reaction of Bangladeshi nation was to stick closely to it's cultural roots and develop a deep-seated, almost permanent, aversion to Pakistan and everything Pakistani.

So, all the Pakistanis and Bangladeshi people who are posting, thinking and acting negativities against each other are, infact, working towards the ulterior motives of a Nation which dreams of an 'Akhand Bharat' everyday. Look who's winning!

About the concept of 'A single Muslim Ummah', I would say that this is the concept that was revealed to us in the book which is a Guidance for us till the end of humanity. As a believer, I can not think of anything against it.

We also need to understand that such idealistic notions are, in fact, idealistic in nature. There are the ultimate perfection; these are the ideals that one (a person or people) aspires to achieve. They are almost always a work in progress.

For example:

On 4th of July, 1776, Thomas Jefferson procalimed, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness”.

Then, he went home and pro-created with one (Sally Hemmings) of many slaves he owned, these slaves neither had equality nor any form of liberty. Was this guy a hypocrite? Or was it that the social milieu did not allow him to proclaim 'Universal Emancipation' at that time. He might have treated his slaves well and he had offspring from one of them. Eventually, the words of his proclamation had a part in the emancipation of slaves and it was not achieved overnight. Thomas Jefferson planted a hope of equality which was fulfilled one day.

Looking at India, always trumpeted as the largest democracy in World, Just one family – Nehru -Gandhi Dynasty – has ruled the country for 40 years. That is more time than there were Army rulers in Pakistan. One elitist family has ruled the country during most of it's existence, but, most Indians believe in democracy and are proud of it, they are aware of the paradox, but hope that it will be over sometime.

Staying inside India, Mahatma Gandhi had said, 'The first service is latrine cleaning”. But, most of the foreigners who visit India complain about the filthiness of toilets in India. One Mr. French visited the Sabarmati Asharam of Mahatma Gandhi. There were “bubbling urinals splashed over your feet, excrement smeared holes on the ground, redundant tins full of ash and stub”. Mr. French had following conversation with Mr. Modi, the Asharam Secretary:

Mr. French: Who cleans the toilet at the Asharm?

Mr. Modi: A sweeper woman comes, but she leaves after an hour, so it becomes dirty.

Mr. French: But don't you – as a Gandhian – clean the toilets yourself, in accordance with his teachings?

Mr. Modi: We all clean toilets together on Gandhi-Ji's birthday as a symbol to show that we understand his message?

The Message is that as long as the message of Mahatma Gandhi is alive, one fateful day, all the Gandhians will unite and clean the latrines.

Whether it is big or small, the good ideas are to be kept alive so when the 'doers' take the place of 'talkers' they know what needs to be done.
this is the bloody thing i wanted these i diots to understand

Where have I defended Muslims for burning other country's flags??I criticized Pakistanis or doing that!

Don't walk that path now....our Pakistani brethren have burnt more US flags than the number of US flags that are actually in the US!-Post #96
source:Bangladesh protests Pakistan Parliament resolutions | Page 5
check post#96!
Don't lecture me on which lenses I should use to look at retards.....And don't you dare question my upbringing.

Respect is something earned... you post some bad things and call people retards for questioning your BS post and some unconvincing explanations, and now lecturing me..

Back
Top Bottom