What's new

Bangladeshi MPs blame India for illegal infiltration to northeast

What are you blabbering about??

No Muslim Bengali bangladeshi in their sane mind will go to India for getting paid half the money they get in Bangldesh.\

Are you trying to say that most of the Bangladeshis are insane?? :what:

And you have money in your country?? :undecided:

Are you trying to say that most of the Bangladeshis are insane?? :what:

And you have money in your country?? :undecided:

have you ever visited Bangladesh? It is easier here to earn money than in India.... Anyone who visited India and Bangladesh know this, india is no paradise, where Bangladeshis have to migrate risking their life, leaving families behind! Go check any humanitarian organisation in india who helps illegal Bangladeshis in india and try to learn their story, most of them were bluffed about high job opportunity and were taken to India in exchange of huge money!

have you ever visited in Bangladesh? It is easier here to earn money than in India.... Anyone who visited India and Bangladesh know this, india is no paradise, where Bangladeshis have to migrate risking their life, leaving families behind! Go check any humanitarian organisation in india who helps illegal Bangladeshis in india and try to learn their story, most of them were bluffed about high job opportunity and were taken to India in exchange of huge money!
, @kobiraaz : I have nothing against your country and people coming here for work.. They are paid for their hard work.. But illegal immigration is a big concern to every country..

And about me trolling.. do not mind it.. Its just me and iajdani is having fun.. He like to throw dirt at India ( he used to be great poster around here) and I like to throw dirt at Bangladesh.. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

No Muslim Bengali bangladeshi in their sane mind will go to India for getting paid half the money they get in Bangldesh.\

Its mostly Biharis and Hindus who went to India as that is their sacret land. Why do we care?

I am with our MPs, calling legitimate Indias as ILLEGAL is illegal itself.

God speed... Huu.. laa.. lia... ;)

haha, I strongly agree with you, but I was giving a drawing to a scenerio if the Indian claim was true.

Its mostly Biharis and Hindus who went to India as that is their sacret land. Why do we care?

I am with our MPs, calling legitimate Indias as ILLEGAL is illegal itself.

God speed... Huu.. laa.. lia... ;)

1. Even if true (which it 100% is NOT), Doesnt change the fact that these Bihari Razakaars and Hindus are still Bangladeshis. Also, amazing strange logic, as in your words you do not care about your Hindu Bangladeshis, but apparently we are supposed to care about the Muslim Begalis.

2. Nope most of them are Muslim Bangladeshis, the Hindu Bangladeshis that come, right wing groups like BJP dont mind them, being a Hindu nationalist party.

3. We already gave citizenship to the refugees that came before or on 1971(regardless of them being Hindu/Muslim/Bihari/Bengali etc) when Pak Army was slaughtering innocent people in BD. The ones after, will not get citizenship, and I feel Bangladeshis should take these illegal immigrants back if they care about their citizens.

have you ever visited Bangladesh?

Does some one need to visit BD to know the actual BD?

It is easier here to earn money than in India....

Per capita income of both the countries defies your statement.

Anyone who visited India and Bangladesh know this, india is no paradise,

Still a lot better than the Land of Milk and Honey.

where Bangladeshis have to migrate risking their life, leaving families behind!

I guess BSF are killing Indians on the border then?? Why so much hue and cry then?

Go check any humanitarian organisation in india who helps illegal Bangladeshis in india and try to learn their story, most of them were bluffed about high job opportunity and were taken to India in exchange of huge money!

They are still getting more money in India and that is why they are still in India leaving behind the land of Milk and honey.

Does some one need to visit BD to know the actual BD?

Per capita income of both the countries defies your statement.

Still a lot better than the Land of Milk and Honey.

I guess BSF are killing Indians on the border then?? Why so much hue and cry then?

They are still getting more money in India and that is why they are still in India leaving behind the land of Milk and honey.

No it is not. Apart from 6-7 Indian states all the 21 states which has around 75-80% of Indian lives below standard then Bangladesh. Most of the Indian state bordering Bangladesh has the highest poverty and malnourished rate and there are not much economic opportunities also in those states as well. So just stop having your wet dream, come to reality and stay in your poor and hungry UP. You poor and hungry lot are even not welcomed in Mumbai and most of the report those which say illegal Bangladeshis are caught are infect poor from Bihar and UP.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...l-infiltration-northeast-2.html#ixzz2E0BG8Vtt

BSF has not killed any illegal migrants apart from some cow smuggler while returning when they refused to pay the bribe to them. This is as simple as that. Stop talking nonsense here.

The economic condition in Bangladesh is improving, and this should hopefully bring down illegal immigration.
However, the ones who have already come here will never go back.
Thanks, to Congress party, many of them now have voter I cards.
THE BSF guns in border is absolutely necessary other wise illegal migrants will get emboldened.

No it is not. Apart from 6-7 Indian states all the 21 states which has around 75-80% of Indian lives below standard then Bangladesh. Most of the Indian state bordering Bangladesh has the highest poverty and malnourished rate and there are not much economic opportunities also in those states as well. So just stop having your wet dream, come to reality and stay in your poor and hungry UP. You poor and hungry lot are even not welcomed in Mumbai and most of the report those which say illegal Bangladeshis are caught are infect poor from Bihar and UP.

Bihar and UP are the ideal markers to compare Bangladesh with, both are heavily populated with a large Muslim population and just started growing - with large uneducated populations.

As for others, tiny Mumbai has an annual GDP of 205 Billion which is much more than BD's - same's the case with all other major Indian Cities.

Bihar and UP are the ideal markers to compare Bangladesh with, both are heavily populated with a large Muslim population and just started growing - with large uneducated populations.

As for others, tiny Mumbai has an annual GDP of 205 Billion which is much more than BD's - same's the case with all other major Indian Cities.

205 billion USD is based on (PPP) not nominal. Dhaka also has more then 100 billion USD GDP (PPP). Correct figure can be known after upgradation of the base year to 2005. So please dnt talk crap without having any idea. Regarding UP and Bihar those states have no comparison with Bangladesh. They are decades behind then Bangladesh.

205 billion USD is based on (PPP) not nominal. Dhaka also has more then 100 billion USD GDP (PPP). Correct figure can be known after upgradation of the base year to 2005. So please dnt talk crap without having any idea. Regarding UP and Bihar those states have no comparison with Bangladesh. They are decades behind then Bangladesh.

Dude stop playing that same old broken tune of when GDp is upgraded, blah blah will happen :blah: :blah:

We go by what is the current data available. Bangladesh would be one of the poorest states if it were to be an Indian state today if we go by the latest GDP per capita figures we have available. As easy as that.

Most of your posts are just speculations doubled with needless chest-thumping and wrong assertions.

OK (PPP for Mumbai) u r right, but UP and Bihar has the same social and economic indicators of Bangladesh owing to the high uneducated population. UP might be more industrialized than Bihar, but both put together has the same population, same economic and social indicators and same growth patterns, so both states are similar to BD in all senses.

Dude stop playing that same old broken tune of when GDp is upgraded, blah blah will happen :blah: :blah:

We go by what is the current data available. Bangladesh would be one of the poorest states if it were to be an Indian state today if we go by the latest GDP per capita figures we have available. As easy as that.

Most of your posts are just speculations doubled with needless chest-thumping and wrong assertions.

Come out of your wet dream and come to reality. We know it very well what the socio economic condition of India and that is the reason why India lagged behind Bangladesh in all social indicator.

Regarding upgradation of base year dnt comment if you dnt know anything.

Economists said the government has taken the right step, as the GDP is being measured by using the very old base year that raises questions on whether it is realistic or not.

Khandker Golam Moazzem, senior research fellow of the Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD), said: "It is a step in the right direction, though it is too late."

The change was necessary, as data on services and some components in industry was outdated. The closer the base year to the current year, the better the results, he also said.

The weight on ready-made garment was very low, and it should be revised in the new base year, he added.

They also said the introduction of the new base year will increase the size of GDP, leading to rise in the country's per capita income.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...-2005-06-new-gdp-base-year.html#ixzz2E0VCH88a

OK (PPP for Mumbai) u r right, but UP and Bihar has the same social and economic indicators of Bangladesh owing to the high uneducated population. UP might be more industrialized than Bihar, but both put together has the same population, same economic and social indicators and same growth patterns, so both states are similar to BD in all senses.

You are wrong. UP has a per capita gdp of only 530 usd and Bihar with only 300 usd. In no way they are comparable to Bangladesh. I would like to remind you in terms of social indicator Bangladesh is ahead of India not just UP and Bihar. It is true in terms of literacy rate Bangladesh is little behind India mainly as in between 1971-1990 a big segment of the population remained illiterate and most of them are now aged. But if you look present enrollment rate in the primary and secondary school and literacy rate among people in between 15-24 Bangladesh is ahead of India. Current data shows on woman that female of the age 15-24 is 78% literate in Bangladesh where as it is 74% in India.

^^^ You just can't sate an indian. Let it go.Time will prove everything. I have been to india and I've seen things there. Everytime they babbled about these illegal migrant things I just laugh. They don't take into account the illegal indians in BD. I lost the link of a full analysis and data that estimated illegal and legal immigrants of india working in BD. Surely there are. and will be some immigrant issue between Us since we are neighbors and most border people have relatives on each sides. But each time indian go crazy about illegal immigrants, I feel ashamed of coming to US instead of super rich, super power, Super clean, india :taz:

Back
Top Bottom