What's new

Bangladeshi group may be involved in Mumbai attacks

hey esq...by sayin passing the muck i meant passing the blame...nothing insulting....it's a common phrase.
samjhota's culprit is not in a house arrest...he is in a jail...with no hope.
his links are being dug out...and all responsible are being arrested...the whole case is in the media for everyone to see.
i do care about whoever gets killed in the name of terrorism.

so than give the proof and let Pakistan try these and jail them, but do not blame the whole Pakistan and Muck is a very demeaning word, i am surprise u do not know it, strange, again i feel u r trying to hide the mistake u make. Please own up to your word or phrases u say here.

muck (mk)
n.
1. A moist sticky mixture, especially of mud and *****.
2. Moist farmyard dung; manure.
3. Dark fertile soil containing decaying vegetable matter.
4. Something ****** or disgusting.

In some previous post i have read written by an Indian saying that pro-hit( is this the right name) is still not guilty and he is being probed and u tell me he is in jail, what is the fact.

Last edited:
so than give the proof and let Pakistan try these and jail them, but do not blame the whole Pakistan and Muck is a very demeaning word, i am surprise u do not know it, strange, again i feel u r trying to hide the mistake u make. Please own up to your word or phrases u say here.

(Meaning of MUCK) A moist sticky mixture, especially of mud and *****.

In some previous post i have read written by an Indian saying that pro-hit( is this the right name) is still not guilty and he is being probed and u tell me he is in jail, what is the fact.

Purohit is in jail under going his trail. but of course, he can be guilty until pronounced by the court. innocent until proven otherwise.

'passing the muck' is a common expression which means: shifting blame.

if you feel offended by it, that is not anyone's fault.

Purohit is in jail under going his trail. but of course, he can be guilty until pronounced by the court. innocent until proven otherwise.

'passing the muck' is a common expression which means: shifting blame.

if you feel offended by it, that is not anyone's fault.

did u read the meaning of Muck above and u still insist that your version is correct than that of the world dictionaries.

did u read the meaning of Muck above and u still insist that your version is correct than that of the world dictionaries.

are you really living in canada?!!:hitwall: you can ask anyone with knowledge of english about the veracity of our claims.

muck (mk)
n.
1. A moist sticky mixture, especially of mud and *****.
2. Moist farmyard dung; manure.
3. Dark fertile soil containing decaying vegetable matter.
4. Something ****** or disgusting.

dude...i dont know why 'pasing the muck' offended you...that wasnt my intention...
whoever posted in support of purohit....posted his opinion...my opinion has got no relation to his nor does his to mine...

ef0dfa679630aefc28f26bc32b660940._.jpg

Blaming Bangladesh for terrorism

It will be complete self Suicidal to form bilateral task force with India. Task force of any kind should be done under the frame work of SAARC countries. One must think why the **** Awami want's so badly to form task force with India without involving other SAARC nations. Is India more important to Awami than BD itself? A dalal always will be a dalal. Awami ****** has no self respect. .:angry:......

IT is very important that Bangladesh authorities become very wary to understand diplomatic initiatives by other countries in the region that relate vitally to its long-term security objectives. The authorities in Pakistan have reportedly produced a paper for their Indian counterparts that says the recent terrorist attack in Mumbai was planned not in Pakistan but in Bangladesh. If the press reports are to be regarded as credible, then Bangladesh has every reason to watch out. A high ranking US official has visited Bangladesh. He has been followed by the Indian Foreign Minister.

Needless to say, both dignitaries have likely raised the issue of Bangladesh becoming a centre of operation for Islamist extremists with our government functionaries. It is understood that India has been urging the new government to form a South Asian task force to combat terrorism. The move has the backing of the United States. But there is every need to fully realise the implications of such a task force. In all appearances, India wants the task force to be established between only itself and Bangladesh. But Bangladesh should weigh what the said task force involves for this country. Bangladesh must ensure that in the name of task force, it is not persuaded to shed even a part of its sovereignty. This could set the stage for long-term security complications for the country.

Better still, if a task force against terrorism has to be set up, then the same should be done under the framework of SAARC involving all the SAARC countries with rights and responsibilities of each country clearly defined. Also, the targets of such a task force should not be narrow and should cover all forms of terrorism or their manifestations in the region.

The New Nation - Internet Edition

Blaming Bangladesh for terrorism

It will be complete self Suicidal to form bilateral task force with India. Task force of any kind should be done under the frame work of SAARC countries. One must think why the **** Awami want's so badly to form task force with India without involving other SAARC nations. Is India more important to Awami than BD itself? A dalal always will be a dalal. Awami ****** has no self respect. .:angry:......

IT is very important that Bangladesh authorities become very wary to understand diplomatic initiatives by other countries in the region that relate vitally to its long-term security objectives. The authorities in Pakistan have reportedly produced a paper for their Indian counterparts that says the recent terrorist attack in Mumbai was planned not in Pakistan but in Bangladesh. If the press reports are to be regarded as credible, then Bangladesh has every reason to watch out. A high ranking US official has visited Bangladesh. He has been followed by the Indian Foreign Minister.

Needless to say, both dignitaries have likely raised the issue of Bangladesh becoming a centre of operation for Islamist extremists with our government functionaries. It is understood that India has been urging the new government to form a South Asian task force to combat terrorism. The move has the backing of the United States. But there is every need to fully realise the implications of such a task force. In all appearances, India wants the task force to be established between only itself and Bangladesh. But Bangladesh should weigh what the said task force involves for this country. Bangladesh must ensure that in the name of task force, it is not persuaded to shed even a part of its sovereignty. This could set the stage for long-term security complications for the country.

Better still, if a task force against terrorism has to be set up, then the same should be done under the framework of SAARC involving all the SAARC countries with rights and responsibilities of each country clearly defined. Also, the targets of such a task force should not be narrow and should cover all forms of terrorism or their manifestations in the region.

The New Nation - Internet Edition

There are so many bilateral task forces set up around the world, whats that got to dop with surrendering.

Bangladeshis here are aking themselves and their country a laughing stock here.

There are so many bilateral task forces set up around the world, whats that got to dop with surrendering.

Bangladeshis here are aking themselves and their country a laughing stock here.

India cannot be trusted.

No one is laughing at BD. They are laughing at India for making a mess with the Mumbai case. Good luck! :rofl::woot:

India cannot be trusted.

No one is laughing at BD. They are laughing at India for making a mess with the Mumbai case. Good luck! :rofl::woot:

Mess!!!

Dumb ***, read the news, paksitan just filed a case against Kasab. So India and we Indians stand vindicated. Now you go and fight with Pakistan for dragging your country's name to the 26/11.

Mess!!!

Dumb ***, read the news, paksitan just filed a case against Kasab. So India and we Indians stand vindicated. Now you go and fight with Pakistan for dragging your country's name to the 26/11.

And that is just said by geo tv. They say they are quoting sources. Isn't it surprising that everything is through the media? No official communication whatsover. Its a radical change in their stance. Makes me doubt the credibility of this news.

Bangladesh is given free military equipment by Pakistan. It's not a customer of Pakistan, and Bangladesh holds no economic sway with Pakistan. It was recently gifted a fleet of old subs by Pakistan.

DNA: World: Pakistan to gift old submarines to Bangladesh Navy

As for apologizing, let's first wait and see whether there's evidence and who said what. I do think Bangladesh should apologize about a couple of things also, mind you.

BN did not receive any submarines from Pakistan whatsoever.

Mess!!!

Trust the Dumb *** to come up with another RAW conspiracy in this too. ;)

Mess!!!

dumb *** it was only a media report

Mess!!!

It was India that originally dragged BD's name into this. We do not all have short memories limp d***. Yes RAW are worthless scum .....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom