What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

I don't know how you get a high hairstyle (not my area of expertise :-) but it does suit the saree itself). I have seen this sort of style from movies made in the 1950's.

good observation... the style suits a saree more than if she was wearing jeans.

But yes she carries it off quite nicely. Just give her ten more years, she will be in chubb city. :lol:

Although these days women are generally very conscious of gaining weight and fitting into form-fitting clothes.

Your choice and predilection will hopefully be fulfilled.....:yes4:

amin.

Yes she is. She is like Porimoni involved in the popular movies (some would call these the local version of Bhojpuri films)...

this song is one of the best-suited ones for such situations :

Kabhi Jo Badal Barse - Darshan Raval,Arijit Singh India's Raw Star - YouTube

Pryoti, Bangladeshi born Ms Ireland 2014. Won 3 awards in Ms Earth 2015

1429459699_0.jpg

Last edited:
@jamahir @Zibago @Rain Man and others
check the new female model, she is appearing in many advertisements recently

Dese ki valo dekhte kono chele pule nai? E vabe hakider advertisement korte thakle desi chele, meyder ar posondo hobe na. Already halfidi bolte meyera pagol. E kon conspiracy, Bangladeshi celeder meye sunno korar. Er tibro protibad o ninda janachi.

check the new female model, she is appearing in many advertisements recently

sorry for the delay in reply... i was surrounded by hate-monger anti-intellect trolls till one am and then for a while i was too angry to post anything and then i made my dinner.

the lady is lovely... @Zibago and @django will probably agree that she looks a bit like ayeza khan, must as i dislike ayeza because i think she pretends to be innocent and all, pretends for the sake of having a corner of the tv market for herself.

uff, i too got stuck in hate. :lol:

our pakistani friends i think may agree that the chap in the vid looks a bit like hamza ali abbasi.

however, django may agree with me that the lady looks like the graceful-faced and graceful-mannered gayatri joshi who was the heroine of srk's fine film, swades... sadly, this film was gayatri's only outing in cinema :

gayatri-joshi.jpg

gayatri-joshi-hot-sizzling-photo.jpg

gayatri-joshi.jpg

Gayatri%20Joshi%20-%2086.jpg

Pryoti, Bangladeshi born Ms Ireland 2014. Won 3 awards in Ms Earth 2015

1429459699_0.jpg

nice face, lekin nutrition ke sakht zaroorat hai.

found the below vid of prioty, in what is probably her channel :

Ms. Ireland 2014 (Maksuda Akhter Prioty) - YouTube

sorry for the delay in reply... i was surrounded by hate-monger anti-intellect trolls till one am and then for a while i was too angry to post anything and then i made my dinner.

the lady is lovely... @Zibago and @django will probably agree that she looks a bit like ayeza khan, must as i dislike ayeza because i think she pretends to be innocent and all, pretends for the sake of having a corner of the tv market for herself.

our pakistani friends i think may agree that the chap in the vid looks a bit like hamza ali abbasi.

however, django may agree with me that the lady looks like the graceful-faced and graceful-mannered gayatri joshi who was the heroine of srk's fine film, swades... sadly, this film was gayatri's only outing in cinema :

gayatri-joshi.jpg

gayatri-joshi.jpg

Yeah there is some resemblence with Ayeza but not with Hamza
Why you dont like Ayeza Khan?

Yeah there is some resemblence with Ayeza but not with Hamza

you mean hamza is more well-built??

Why you dont like Ayeza Khan?

i find her fake.

you had posted her interview in the pakistani thread and in a few places she seemed impatient or patronizing with the female interviewer.

when some people call her "innocent" what does that mean?? she is not sweet yet bold and strong like gul panra... so what is "innocent" about her??

you mean hamza is more well-built??

i find her fake.

you had posted her interview in the pakistani thread and in a few places she seemed impatient or patronizing with the female interviewer.

when some people call her "innocent" what does that mean?? she is not sweet yet bold and strong like gul panra... so what is "innocent" about her??
She is sweet and sassy at the same time
Upcoming-Telefilm-of-Ayeza-Khan-on-Valentine%27s-day-Teri-Meri-Love-Story78098430_2016211133424.jpg
4bf650c9e37eb382fb44ade85eefdfe2.jpg

YUm chana chaat
Ayeza_Khan_Aiza_Pakistani_Female_Television_Actress_Celebrity20_ngyrw_Pak101dotcom.jpg

She is sweet and sassy at the same time
Upcoming-Telefilm-of-Ayeza-Khan-on-Valentine%27s-day-Teri-Meri-Love-Story78098430_2016211133424.jpg
4bf650c9e37eb382fb44ade85eefdfe2.jpg

YUm chana chaat
Ayeza_Khan_Aiza_Pakistani_Female_Television_Actress_Celebrity20_ngyrw_Pak101dotcom.jpg

it is my understanding that such so-called innocent females turn out in reality to be harsh, arrogant, fake and so on.

or maybe it is simply her face i don't like.

and of course as you know i hate motorcycles. :enjoy:

and dislike female wannabe toughies who sit/ride motorcycles and pretend to be heroines.

gayatri-joshi.jpg

gayatri-joshi.jpg

To be honest with you bhai I do not think that lady in the vid looks like Ayeza, and that guy does not look like most banglas ,perhaps looking more gujrati than bangla and in regards to gayatri joshi she looks much better than the bangla lady, I have always had a soft spot for the swades beauty, she looks beautiful, sweet,intelligent and sensible.kudos

Back
Top Bottom