What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

with one of my projects being design of a microprocessor and with my interest in airships, it has to be max zorin, though i don't like his hairstyle and hair color...

Hehe, he was such a good baddie. Christopher Walken is one of the ultimate talents out there.

The theme they used by Duran Duran was excellent too for that movie....the instrumental version (in the middle of this medley) is even better....really brings out the pure sound of that wonderful piece.

Graves and Chiffre are good choices for various elements too.

I always put you down a little bit on the Hugo Drax side as well....with your "target everyone in the glorious revolution" sort of sense. :D

I got much love towards the African hotties out there....

i tend to like female features that are reminiscent of desi features and ethiopian and eritrean ladies seem to tend in that direction...

bella naija...

Ethiopia-5-Miss-Universe-2012-BellaNaija-600x449.jpg

edit - name is rekik neway...

CI2Myr1WUAAf1nE.jpg

senait gidey ( jewish?? )...

bfddc094297e51b21f798c7e54ef01c9.jpg

this is of course sara nuru, a german model of ethiopian origin, first introduced to pdf by @Aminroop ( muafi ya sheikha for pulling you into a chit-chat thread :D )...

saranuru.jpg

Last edited:
i tend to like female features that are reminiscent of desi features and ethiopian and eritrean ladies seem to tend in that direction...

bella naija...

Ethiopia-5-Miss-Universe-2012-BellaNaija-600x449.jpg

name unknown...

CI2Myr1WUAAf1nE.jpg

senait gidey ( jewish?? )...

bfddc094297e51b21f798c7e54ef01c9.jpg

this is of course sara nuru, a german model of ethiopian origin, first introduced to pdf by @Aminroop ( muafi ya sheikha for pulling you into a chit-chat thread :D )...

saranuru.jpg

Our Bengali friends do not mind posting from other nationalities here?

The unknown one kind of reminds me of Tyra Banks with slightly broader nose.

The top one is a real cutie for sure. She reminds me of the ethiopian gal I had a fling with though she had a bit more darker skin tone I guess. There are some other really nice things about Ethiopian chicks that I wont go into....forum rule violations :D.

EDIT: I found her name:

Rekik Neway

Jasmin Taylor

Heres something you might like too @jamahir

IG: beautyofthehorn (@E_ABeauties) | Twitter

first introduced to pdf by @Aminroop ( muafi ya sheikha for pulling you into a chit-chat thread :D )...
It's okay really.
It so happens that usually on such threads the topic discussed is a little ...ahem.. So I avoid visiting such threads. :rolleyes:
Few days back when @friendly_troll96 (who is a friend btw) tagged me on one or 2 such threads, where you men were discussing "fashion" (as always), then i had to strictly instruct him to not tag me in such threads.
(I am sorry @friendly_troll96 , I didn't mean to be rude. Sach! :( )
I just don't want ppl to start judging me....:confused:(and they do that often on this forum). I hate justifying my opinion. That's all!
Otherwise you do know that I can keep blabbering for hours. Lolz

Btw I love Sara Nuru..... <3 <3 <3
She's a beautiful human being. :-)
(I secretly thanked Umair Nawaz for comparing me with her :lol: )

image.jpeg

Last edited:
It's okay really.
It so happens that usually on such threads the topic discussed is a little ...ahem.. So I avoid visiting such threads. :rolleyes:
Few days back when @friendly_troll96 (who is a friend btw) tagged me on one or 2 such threads, where you men were discussing "fashion" (as always), then i had to strictly instruct him to not tag me in such threads.
(I am sorry @friendly_troll96 , I didn't mean to be rude. Sach! :( )
I just don't want ppl to start judging me....:confused:(and they do that often on this forum). I hate justifying my opinion. That's all!
Otherwise you do know that I can keep blabbering for hours. Lolz

Bye I love Sara Nuru..... <3 <3 <3
She's a beautiful human being. :-)
(I secretly thanked Umair Nawaz for comparing me with her :lol: )

View attachment 281314
Hi Fangy :whistle:

The theme they used by Duran Duran was excellent too for that movie....the instrumental version (in the middle of this medley) is even better....really brings out the pure sound of that wonderful piece.

yes, it is quite pulse-raising music, suitable for situations when bond sallies out alone to bring the crooks back to the justice of queen and country.

I always put you down a little bit on the Hugo Drax side as well....with your "target everyone in the glorious revolution" sort of sense. :D

mr. drax is too megalomaniac for me... i believe in political transformation... pyar do, pyar lo. :agree:

i didn't remember the drax affair so went to wikipedia[1] and i liked the first thing i saw... his affiliation begins with "self-employed". :tup: :D

his master-plan[1]...
Using chemical weapons created by Drax's scientists—derived from the toxin of a rare South American plant, the Black Orchid—at an installation in Italy, he would wipe out the remainder of humanity. The biological agents were to be dispersed around the earth from a series of 50 strategically placed globes, each containing enough toxin to kill 100 million people. After a period of time, when the chemical agents had become harmless, Drax and his master race would return to Earth to reinhabit the planet.
...is too radical a solution but i like the underlined reasoning.

and jaw's girlfriend's name[1]...
Bond persuades Drax's henchman Jaws to switch allegiances by getting Drax to reveal that Jaws and his girlfriend Dolly
...is so desi... punjabi actually.

Our Bengali friends do not mind posting from other nationalities here?

i don't think so... they are admirers of all female beauty - desi or non-desi.

am i right, @Bilal9 , @BDforever , @Maira La ??

The unknown one kind of reminds me of Tyra Banks with slightly broader nose.

from this photo i don't see too great a resemblance so you should point out... but tyra has green eyes !!

3835_tyra_banks.jpg

The top one is a real cutie for sure. She reminds me of the ethiopian gal I had a fling with though she had a bit more darker skin tone I guess. There are some other really nice things about Ethiopian chicks that I wont go into....forum rule violations :D.

like aminroop said above, ahem.

EDIT: I found her name:

Rekik Neway

Jasmin Taylor

thanks for the find.

rekik has such a gentle and sensual face, and i like her below picture for jamahir reasons...

46537f_35b2fb2b12f14ddbb819d8e88a846cf9.jpg

good collection.

from your bookmarks?? :P

------

[1] Hugo Drax - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why "fangy"??

from this photo i don't see too great a resemblance so you should point out... but tyra has green eyes !!

There are some other pics of Tyra out there that came to my head first, I guess to me its the large eyelids, angled eyebrows, large forehead etc....but rekik is definitely a lot more chubby now that you got some other pics.

good collection.

from your bookmarks??

In my search for rekik's name, I came across it :D. Honest!

Back
Top Bottom