What's new

Bangladeshi Fashion

Bangladeshi ladies use too much make up, while West Bengali ladies prefer more subtlety. Just my gross generalisation! :p

Thanks for letting us know :-)

Some of us beg to differ however.

Your 'pasand' is your 'pasand'....
These 2 chicks are more beautiful than any bangla chick that ever existed
680e46ade5471d0df3a4a928ba981e63_m.jpg

Nausheen-Shah-Physic.jpg

nausheen_shah_14.jpg

nausheen_shah_13.jpg

nausheenshah-1.jpg

Nousheen.jpg

Ayyan-At-Magnum-Launch.jpg

Hot+and+Gorgeous+Pakistani+Model+Girl+Ayyan+Ali+Latest+professional+photo+shoot+%252830%2529.jpg

It's all make up. Ayyan Ali is beautiful though.

untitled-1.jpg
Ayan and nausheen are both natural and fair skinned beauties, they dont need to apply shitloads of makeup to become fair as they are NATURALLY fair, ayan is from rawalpindi and nausheen is from abbotabad, areas where their are plenty of fairskinned and beautiful folks ,and plz dont compare the photo of this lady to them to beauties, it is an insult. @MaarKhoor @Zibago

Ayan and nausheen are both natural and fair skinned beauties, they dont need to apply shitloads of makeup to become fair as they are NATURALLY fair, ayan is from rawalpindi and nausheen is from abbotabad, areas where their are plenty of fairskinned and beautiful folks ,and plz dont compare the photo of this lady to them to beauties, it is an insult. @MaarKhoor @Zibago
Lol what has fair skin got to do with beauty, its sharp well defined features which makes one beautiful, else any white monkey will be beautiful. Anyway you seem to obsessed about fair skin. Are you dark in real life?

Also you seem to be ignorant about girls and make up. Make up is NOT used to make one fair skinned rather to make skin tone warm and soft and accentuate the features.

And why are you tagging what I presume your buddies? Its online forum not school gym where you can gang up and pick on people lol. Are you 16?

Lol what has fair skin got to do with beauty, its sharp well defined features which makes one beautiful, else any white monkey will be beautiful. Anyway you seem to obsessed about fair skin. Are you dark in real life?

Also you seem to be ignorant about girls and make up. Make up is NOT used to make one fair skinned rather to make skin tone warm and soft and accentuate the features.

And why are you tagging what I presume your buddies? Its online forum not school gym where you can gang up and pick on people lol. Are you 16?
And which one of the bengali girls have sharp features, the models I posted have fine sharp features especially nausheen ,much finer and sharper than any bengali girl posted.

And which one of the bengali girls have sharp features, the models I posted have fine sharp features especially nausheen ,much finer and sharper than any bengali girl posted.

Mere Chhota Bhai - you must be really bored and are trying to pick an argument.

Sharp features are a preference and not a mark of beauty.

Also there are plenty of Bangladeshi girls with sharp features.

Mere Chhota Bhai - you must be really bored and are trying to pick an argument.

Sharp features are a preference and not a mark of beauty.

Also there are plenty of Bangladeshi girls with sharp features.
I have yet to see any.kudos young fella.

I have yet to see any.kudos young fella.
you see , that's the whole point , you are yet to see , but in order to see , you have to be showed first
& for Bengali Beauties to show you , sorry but you are simply not that important for them to show you, i mean why would they show you ? does anybody even know you ? i mean really who are you? Calvin Klein ? eh

you see , that's the whole point , you are yet to see , but in order to see , you have to be showed first
& for Bengali Beauties to show you , sorry but you are simply not that important for them to show you, i mean why would they show you ? does anybody even know you ? i mean really who are you? Calvin Klein ? eh
Your post is as illogical as it gets:lol::lol::lol:, when their exists not of something then how can one see that which does not exist.kudos dear fella

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom