What's new

Bangladesh will stand by India if Pakistan wages war against India

Pakistanis on here, take a chill pill, go out for a walk. Stop beating the keypad with passion.

It's your own fault for all this. First you have the audacity to mock and laugh at BD wanting the official apology for the evil crimes your evil leaders (who are burning in jahanaam inshallah), then you moan about BD siding India ans being bootlickers and what not. Make your mind up... You can't have both ways.

Man up and apologies to Bangladesh first. For then, it can be moved on, otherwise your playing it straight in the hands of the current GOB. But obviously, GOP isn't wise enough to see that way.

Apologies for what? That we are sorry that you lot committed treason to the united country? Treason is a punishable crime which most countries deal through gallows.

LoL what BS.

Pakistan did have uncle Bhutto and Drunkard Shia Yaya, incharge. Both Comitted mass inhumane crimes.

What's your point?
Did hasina and her gang commit mass crimes in Pakistan against your People? NO. Give the hasina bashing a rest. First try man up and apologize for the inhumane act you did in 71 against Bangladesh. Then come and tell us how Aunty Hasina is or not. Because she might be witch to you (since she doesnt "lick" your boots), shes not evil like your former criminal leaders Bhutto!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor.../1403185/Musharraf-apology-to-Bangladesh.html

Now man up and apologize for the war crimes against biharis... Nobody is innocent in this game. You need to stop playing the victims card with false and exagerrated facts and figures ....

Do not jump where you can not come out of....We will say the facts about AUNTY Hassena whether you digest it or not...

@waz

Apologies for what? That we are sorry that you lot committed treason to the united country? Treason is a punishable crime which most countries deal through gallows.

He want's us to apologise apparently.

You swear like that at me again and I'll get rid of you, do you understand? It's me who comes running along to sort your end out when the "evil" Burmese and Indians attack everything about you.

Yes, they did bad things, as did the leaders of Bangladesh as well, are you going to sugar the coat the rape and murder of urdu speakers?
My point? Read my post again.
Hasina bashing, so what? Is she beyond criticism? Man up! What on earth are you going in about? I didn't commit any crimes, nor did anyone in my family.
Bhutto wasn't my leader either, you need to read my earlier post.

Where did I swear at you? Huh. BS? If your referring that as swear then let me tell you it's not. BS is short for bullsh.t

As for your message on Bengali leaders did bad? Oh please..... Our leaders did nothing,and can't do nothing compare to Bhutto and his drunkard army chief Yahya. Even in the imagination.

It was 1947(or 48?) and hell was breaking loose between you guys (Ind-Pak).I don't think democrcy was on the top of the agenda.Ok,Kshmir didn't have a referendum,nor did India or Pakistan.This beeing said,he was the ruler there,blessed by the British,the law and all.

So was the ruler of Hyderabad Deccan, the richest state of British India. He wanted to merge with Pakistan. You cannot have your cake and eat it.

Stop making a arse out of yourself if you don't know the full context of history. Ask, and we will educate you. Dont piss in the air, passing your own outlandish ideas.

Where did I swear at you? Huh. BS? If your referring that as swear then let me tell you it's not. BS is short for bullsh.t

As for your message on Bengali leaders did bad? Oh please..... Our leaders did nothing,and can't do nothing compare to Bhutto and his drunkard army chief Yahya. Even in the imagination.

That's a swear word, and I'd like an apology. I'm a very easy going chap, ask other Bengalis brothers here, if not then this is your last post. I've seen what you have been writing about Shias as well, and before you say it , I'm sunni.

To all my bengali bros I want to dedicate the song "let it go" from the disney movie Frozen. What happened happened 50 years ago and the generation that committed what you claim is dying so just move on.. all our ancestors have committed murder at some point in history..live in the present

A Muslim majority state whose democratic right to determine their future was denied to them by one man

They wanted the same rights as the rest of Pakistan
Demographic right was not included in the pre-partition British Charter of 1947 for the semi-autonomous States ruled by the Maharajas or Nawabs of undivided Hindustan. All-India Muslim League did not say a word to oppose the Charter. I am talking about the hollow understanding of the Charter by the League leadership. My mind is, of course, with the people of Kashmir. They deserve self-determination right like many other people of the world.

He want's us to apologise apparently.
Yes, your right on something. Finally got it, haven't you? People of Bangladesh want an official apology for Pakistan for 71. GOP in 71 have committed evil wrong doings. it's only human to man up and apologise. Islamically I hope they have repented to Allah (swt) sincerely because I'm sure God has a place ready for the evil wrong doers who killed millions and raped hundreds of thousands, and that is called Jahanaam.
That's a swear word, and I'd like an apology. I'm a very easy going chap, ask other Bengalis brothers here, if not then this is your last post. I've seen what you have been writing about Shias as well, and before you say it , I'm sunni.

Mate. Your taking things out of context. I replied at your post as being load of b.s, when you daid of Aunty Hasina in not in charge of you.

And BS isn't a swearing word. Which dictionary did you get that from? Must be a Pak-Punjabi one.

Yout sunni? Ok maarrrhabahhh...

Guess Pakistan has to listen to India now the highly relevant Bangladesh has shown its support.

To all my bengali bros I want to dedicate the song "let it go" from the disney movie Frozen. What happened happened 50 years ago and the generation that committed what you claim is dying so just move on.. all our ancestors have committed murder at some point in history..live in the present

Apologizing doesn't decrease you. My friend, crimes of 71 worst in humantiy. Don't try covering up. An apology from Pakistani gov, is the least can be done. Then we might 'let it go'
Guess Pakistan has to listen to India now the highly relevant Bangladesh has shown its support.

Relevant enough to make you boil. Hence the keypad bashing from some of you here. Calling hasina aunty, "bootlicker" and what not.

worst in humanity..have you heard about the holocaust??nobody is covering up anything the europeons almost erased the aboriginals from the face of the earth but now they live together here in canada in peace..we dont even have to live together..stop holding grudges

Apologizing doesn't decrease you. My friend, crimes of 71 worst in humantiy. Don't try covering up. An apology from Pakistani gov, is the least can be done. Then we might 'let it go'

what you will do with apology; spice up, fry and eat it? Only idiots, backward awami fundamentalist still use 45 years old episode of history as agenda to cover up awami crime (backed by india) of genocide, looting and repression against Bangladeshis today.

Besides, discussion of the topic is NOT about 71. It is about how illegal awami regime is being indian bully puppet endangering Bangladesh and Bangladeshi people.

Yet,you gave a part of it to the Chinese.

Their logic boils down to "Kashmir can't be a part of India because it is a muslim-majority". I suppose Birmingham can't be a part of Britain because it is a muslim-majority city.

Back
Top Bottom