What's new

Bangladesh will stand by India if Pakistan wages war against India

Well that doesn't change the fact it is a democratic government and you keep going back in time.

Sir- It is the Pakistanis who keep going back in time- Muslims are in Majority so the territory is ours- I am just trying to show Muslims were in Majority in the past in East Pakistan and every one knows what happened to people's choice and democracy there- The present rejects such notions especially after Bangladesh- Muslims are living peacefully in India- and Pakistan being almost all Muslim still have 4 women gunned down because they are from different Muslim sect- this is the present day are you willing to live in that ?

Moving on is the best option.

Look,I come from a country obsessed of how its people have been assimilitated and driven from their homes and for good reasons.My people used to live from Greece to the Ukrainian hinterland but they've been assimilated by force.We can look back in anger and plot revenge or move on and try to better what we have,as in our current country.My advice is to better your country,India will still outgrow you,it's an uphill battle.

Your right about the moving on part, its best for all. Im not knocking you, you are 100% correct

BUT **** it, it aint happanin!

There is unfinished business between us and india

Pakistan will grow and grow quickly in the coming decades and we will ensure we can defend ourselves

As a European its best not to try and make sense if it, just enjoy the upcoming holiday season

But of course....

Pakistan subjugated us, treated us as second class citizens and 2nd class muslims (on this forum after all these years, members still speak of our our level of 'imaan'), made us fight for the right to express ourselves in our own language and eventually killed, murdered, tortured and raped our women because we dared to be free.

If it weren't for our glorious...courageous...heroic...inspirational....( I can keep going) Mukti Bahini fighting the oppressive Pakistani regime and Army we would not have gained independence.

Pakistan to date refuses to acknowledge wrongdoings - instead, it rewrites history.

India is no great friend of Bangladesh - no big nation ever is, when it comes to a small neighbor. But the murderous BSF has a LONG, LONG way to go before it can even dream of the atrocities Pakistan committed against Bangladesh.
However if it weren't for the Indian helping hand - both militarily and humanitarian, victory and independence would have come at a much higher price.

So, yeah...while it may make zero difference (I am under no delusions as to our military or diplomatic 'clout')..it's natural, we'd side with India (morally) if Pakistan wrongfully attacked India.

Boot-lickers? Sure...if that's what you want to call us...I'd rather be that, than have muslim 'brothers' who gleefully raped their muslim 'sisters'.

The Pro - Jamaati faction on here most based in the UK is probably shedding tears of rage and cursing Sheikh Hasina and AL...It's cool fellas, if a war breaks out again, you can do what your spiritual forefathers did...join up with the razakars :lol:
Is that the best U can come up with? I'VE nullified and ruthlessly shoved at it of your kind many a times in the past. Come up with something better for my precious times. Hint. anything U bring from RAWAMY Dalal's production factory isn't worthy for me.

Your right about the moving on part, its best for all. Im not knocking you, you are 100% correct

BUT **** it, it aint happanin!

There is unfinished business between us and india

Pakistan will grow and grow quickly in the coming decades and we will ensure we can defend ourselves

As a European its best not to try and make sense if it, just enjoy the upcoming holiday season

Yeah dude...It's between you and India,but don't go on about "as an European" like I'm a retired golf player or Europe is a summer resort.At all the disliking and killing that happened around here,believe me....you Indo-Pakistanis are new borns sucking at your mothers tits...esxcuse me the expression but it's true.

Dear bro....I always make a distinction between this creature called Haseena's party and the common people of Bangladesh...you are our brothers and sisters and.... a few idiot politicians cannot make us hate each other...
I sincerely thank U and would ask to spread UR message to other Pakistanis here as well, thanks.

Yet,you gave a part of it to the Chinese.

Will you stop mentioning things that you don't know? There were no actual borders in the areas at the time. China claimed the areas of Kashmir where Tibetans mainly resided and used to be controlled by Qing court.

Sir- It is the Pakistanis who keep going back in time- Muslims are in Majority so the territory is ours- I am just trying to show Muslims were in Majority in the past in East Pakistan and every one knows what happened to people's choice and democracy there- The present rejects such notions especially after Bangladesh- Muslims are living peacefully in India- and Pakistan being almost all Muslim still have 4 women gunned down because they are from different Muslim sect- this is the present day are you willing to live in that ?

I don't live in Pakistan, nor am I citizen, I take an interest as it's the land of my forefathers. You do have a point regarding Bangladesh, but there were more factors involved than this. Geography for one. The Kashmiris are right next door, the Muslim majority is mentioned as that was the pretence the Indian forces took Hindu majority states with Muslim rulers. Anyway it's the past .

Do you think India will give it up or Pakistan can ever force them ?

Nope, neither. So I'll guess they will carry on squabbling. :p:

Will you stop mentioning things that you don't know? There were no actual borders in the areas at the time. China claimed the areas of Kashmir where Tibetans mainly resided and used to be controlled by Qing court.

Ruled by the Qing court doesn't have a legal binding today.We could argue that the Yuan are entitled and than Ulan Bator should be your capital city.

Ruled by the Qing court doesn't have a legal binding today.We could argue that the Yuan are entitled and than Ulan Bator should be your capital city.

I agree.But for the undecided areas it's not given by somebody to the Chinese!

Could you imagine Pakistan making statements that they support Burma in any eventual conflict with Bangladesh. But then Pakistan doesn't have aunty Hasina in charge.

LoL what BS.

Pakistan did have uncle Bhutto and Drunkard Shia Yaya, incharge. Both Comitted mass inhumane crimes.

What's your point?
Did hasina and her gang commit mass crimes in Pakistan against your People? NO. Give the hasina bashing a rest. First try man up and apologize for the inhumane act you did in 71 against Bangladesh. Then come and tell us how Aunty Hasina is or not. Because she might be witch to you (since she doesnt "lick" your boots), shes not evil like your former criminal leaders Bhutto!

All those people who associate Pakistan (or any country for generalization because many countries people do so) with religion... doesn't even know the basic of Islam... I mean their facts about what is right and wrong is so out of logic. As a person with good knowledge in religion/ science. Please don't mix the two i.e. Country and religion.

Real bangladeshi people may not like Pakistanis but they certainly hate india with a passion and it's puppets
real Bangladeshi or fake... all do. Unless they're actually Indian nationals or indias chamcha

Shah se zyada shah ke wafadar. India is not that stupid to start a war with Pakistan neither Pakistan is interested in any adventurism. Just hanky panky and done :D

LoL what BS.

Pakistan did have uncle Bhutto and Drunkard Shia Yaya, incharge. Both Comitted mass inhumane crimes.

What's your point?
Did hasina and her gang commit mass crimes in Pakistan against your People? NO. Give the hasina bashing a rest. First try man up and apologize for the inhumane act you did in 71 against Bangladesh. Then come and tell us how Aunty Hasina is or not. Because she might be witch to you (since she doesnt "lick" your boots), shes not evil like your former criminal leaders Bhutto!

Swear like that again in your post and you will not be posting anymore, do you understand? It's me who comes running along to sort your end out when the "evil" Burmese and Indians attack everything about you.

Yes, they did bad things, as did the leaders of Bangladesh as well, are you going to sugar the coat the rape and murder of urdu speakers?
My point? Read my post again.
Hasina bashing, so what? Is she beyond criticism? Man up! What on earth are you going in about? I didn't commit any crimes, nor did anyone in my family.
Bhutto wasn't my leader either, you need to read my earlier post.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom