What's new

Bangladesh vs Myanmar WAR.

Bangladesh vs Mayanmar WAR- Who will win?

• Bangladesh

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Myanmar

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a muslim Pakistani forum filled with would be suicide bombers and guys who support ISIS. Why would there be a Myanmar forum? The only Burmese who find this place are guys who googled something about Myanmar and found a bunch of bongos running their mouth off about how they are going to re-take Arakan or some such nonsense. Like me.

This isn't a muslim forum. That is a stupid statement. There are more Indians here than All the Muslims combined.

We have all come here from google search. If Bangladesh section is diluted then Because Internet is used by people from all sectors unlike sections where majority of posters are expats who live in west.

PDF admins add subsections after analysing traffic and demand. You have mutual military relationship with pakistan. So you are important but traffic from your country is too low to add subsections.

:\

Why don't u think any time any war can happen ? Every sovereignty country has a foe state. whatever that is Myanmar or India.

This is a muslim Pakistani forum filled with would be suicide bombers

That's a big statement big boy.

Why would there be a Myanmar forum? The only Burmese who find this place are guys who googled something about Myanmar and found a bunch of bongos running their mouth off about how they are going to re-take Arakan or some such nonsense. Like me

You dont have a subsection due to low or negligible amount of traffic from Burma. Its that simple.

Why don't u think any time any war can happen ? Every sovereignty country has a foe state. whatever that is Myanmar or India.

We don't have an enemy state. Both of our great leaders envisioned a neutral diplomacy with no hostility with anyone. Both mujib and Zia tried to neutralize the Indian factor but that wasn't hostility.

Every independent country should have a foe state. Our poor foreign policy never recognize that issue ever . India is killing in the border area everyday - so how we will take india as my frnd?

That's a big statement big boy.

You dont have a subsection due to low or negligible amount of traffic from Burma. Its that simple.

Right, and that's because few Burmese would search for a Pakistani defence forum. Do you see?

Right, and that's because few Burmese would search for a Pakistani defence forum. Do you see?

Valid point. I would be particularly interested if you had a own military forum of your own.

Lets be realistic.

Myanmar is currently not a foe state and they will not be one if I assume correctly. Especially because there is lot at stake. Regional powers such as India and China will not really accommodate any such situation near their border, mainly due to the factor that BD and Myanmar are their important trading partners.

Given BD's foreign diplomacy for these many years, we are not a war-prone nation and wont be so for light years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom