What's new

Bangladesh vs Myanmar WAR.

Bangladesh vs Mayanmar WAR- Who will win?

• Bangladesh

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Myanmar

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't troll there....they have a dedicated core of intelligent members (on top of their trolls) unlike this subforum which has maybe 1 or 2 at most.

You get what you ask for.
So you are admitted that you are less intelligent that your Chinese counter part!alright then

It may seem like that to a low IQ Bangladeshi like yourself.
You are unnecessarily insulting a Bangladeshi by making fun of him in an open forum. Who the hell are you to offend others and grade others' IQ and throw insults at them? Writing many long sentences and paragraphs filled with bla bla bla and trying only to win a debate while skipping the topic theme itself does not certainly make a person intelligent. So, stop claiming the title of 'Most Intelligent' for yourself.

Do you like the poll results so far?

I wish .

Nobody will win. War is pretty childish tho!Burma and bd has no hard causes for go to a bloody war.But is clash of clan battle we can surely wipe their asses out.

Try this trolling in Chinese thread or you are afraid of them?

How can u say - No body will win ? Don't u see their capacity and our capacity ?

You are unnecessarily insulting a Bangladeshi by making fun of him in an open forum. Who the hell are you to offend others and grade others' IQ and throw insults at them? Writing many long sentences and paragraphs filled with bla bla bla and trying only to win a debate while skipping the topic theme itself does not certainly make a person intelligent. So, stop claiming the title of 'Most Intelligent' for yourself.

He brought intelligence into the discussion, so I ended it.

Go have a little cry in the corner now.

He brought intelligence into the discussion, so I ended it.

Go have a little cry in the corner now.

You should not end the row by openly questioning a person's IQ. Everyone here is dignified and is trying to engage in debates. Our English average is certainly poor comparing to Indians, and knowledge itself grow with the growing of age and a man's effort to seek it. Our BD members are young and are not that knowledgeable in many topics. But, will be alright with a proper nurturing also in this forum.

You should not end the row by openly questioning a person's IQ. Everyone here is dignified and is trying to engage in debates. Our English average is certainly poor comparing to Indians, and knowledge itself grow with the growing of age and a man's effort to seek it. Our BD members are young and are not that knowledgeable in many topics. But, will be alright with a proper nurturing also in this forum.

Its not knowledge of English I care about....it is about the attitude and structure of presenting and engaging. There are very few Bangladeshis in this forum that can do that well and present a structured coherent argument and debate.

The rest go into troll mode and then cry foul when they get trolled back. It is them that dont realise how cheaply demeaning it is to their country's image.

Major dick! Please stop posting this kind of non sense because it's just plain immature thing to do. And no serious discussion will happen as we all happen to be Asians. So yeah stop with this bullshit.

Make me an international mod please to police this section :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

By the way I voted for Myanmar . :lol::lol:

This is a purely objective observation and it has nothing to do with the fact I don't like your kind but judging purely from this forum, it does appear that this is the stupidest section in the whole place. Everyone else - Chinese, Indians, Pakis, Iranians, Turks, Saudis and others, even Viets and Indos, atleast have a few intelligent posters and everyone can carry a reasoned debate. BD section is 90% kids or retards or retard kids and it's just more fun to make fun of you guys.

This is a purely objective observation and it has nothing to do with the fact I don't like your kind but judging purely from this forum, it does appear that this is the stupidest section in the whole place. Everyone else - Chinese, Indians, Pakis, Iranians, Turks, Saudis and others, even Viets and Indos, atleast have a few intelligent posters and everyone can carry a reasoned debate. BD section is 90% kids or retards or retard kids and it's just more fun to make fun of you guys.

Where is the Myanmar section?? I guess the burmese people haven't learnt to browse forums yet.

Where is the Myanmar section?? I guess the burmese people haven't learnt to browse forums yet.

This is a muslim Pakistani forum filled with would be suicide bombers and guys who support ISIS. Why would there be a Myanmar forum? The only Burmese who find this place are guys who googled something about Myanmar and found a bunch of bongos running their mouth off about how they are going to re-take Arakan or some such nonsense. Like me.

i don't have any iota of doubt that in any such war, Myanmar will win swiftly............

India will help it's brother Burma in any such war.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom