What's new

Bangladesh vs England

Good game. Bangladesh held nerve and won.

So the winner of SA-Bangladesh goes to the QF. SA will be much tougher to beat though.

Good job Bangladesh. You make us proud.

ASIAN POWER!!

I like that word.. Asian Power..

Its rather Asian Passion. No one is more passionate about this game other than Asians. All of the Asians have this as their main game.

Congrats Bangladesh ....nice comeback....tailender paid off....

CONGRATS All Bangladeshi Friends. Now we can surely say there are 4 full fledged cricket powerhouses in the subcontinent.

CONGRATULATION ON THIS FANTASTIC WIN!!!! IT WAS A NAIL BITING FINISH BUT MAHMUDDULLAH AND SAIFUL HELD THEIR NERVE IN CRITCAL TIME.... I HAD ALMOST SWITCHED OFF THE TV!! GLAD I DID NOT.

FANTASTIC WIN!!

Good job Bangladesh. You make us proud.

ASIAN POWER!!

I like that word.. Asian Power..

Its rather Asian Passion. No one is more passionate about this game other than Asians. All of the Asians have this as their main game.

Rather it is Sun-continental power or SAARC Power . No other Asian country plays cricket except perhaps Afg.

NOW PPL dont immediately start saying 4 Cricketing powers. The most important thing the Bangladeshis should not do now is to get complacent on this single win. They should keep their heads level and concentrate on the next game.

What did Imrul Kyes say?

First time it feels good after the game for a while.

Shafiul should have given the man of the match... again his fate has been sealed by Imrul Kayes ... last time it was done by Tamim Iqbal... But what ever the matter ... top and middle order should learn batting from the lower order...

Back
Top Bottom