What's new

Bangladesh vs England

don't know who picked him up from comedy shows,he was better suited there

Pre-game motivational AV between Bangladesh and England [HQ]

Video is from facebook...

This clip was shown to the Bangladesh cricket team just before they hit the ground to face England. This is a very inspiring video and is worth watching. There will be a special report on this video tonight on the 10:30 news of NTV. .(which is right now) This was done in around 12 hours, starting from the idea generation to the final product. So maybe, the final product may not look as polished, but at the end of the day, it served its purpose well. So that is what really matters.

Produced by: Moverick Studio

The whole initiative was taken by a group of young bangladeshi cricket fan to cheer up the Bangladeshi Cricket team 3 days earlier before the game and requested all the cricket fans in facebook bangladesh cricket team fan page to send encouraging words with their picture... n the request was replied by 1000s of Bangladesh cricket fan to encourage the team.... so that they can win the match against the England n it eventually works...

Subtitle is in bengali...

English translation by me from 0:20

"In the darkest hour of our history

When everything was against us

Did we lost our hope?

Did we accept defeat?

No

Win the Bengali's win

Daily Pakistan (cross) Bengali (Image of the papaer)

We fought together in the heart of rough battlefield

We stood defending against all barriers

We kept trust on our couragious mind

and came out as the victorious

Now your time has come

Now take inspiration from all those victorious memory

1:45-2:08 break

The thing that will not destroy you will make you more stronger

2:18-2:30 break

The thing that you will learn from winning, defeating will teach you more

From this defeat you will have to take inspiration of moving forward

All of you are the tiger of bengal

All of you are the todays Bangladesh

Whatever happens, never accept defeat!

Never lost your hope!

We will never lost our belief (last part)"

Last edited by a moderator:
This may not happen as India is likely to be out in the quarter final as they will have to face either Pakistan and Sri Lanka in Dhaka ... N u know it very well whom the crowd will support and pitch will be made in such a way so that India does not get any benefit... but wish you all the best for the rest of the matches...

Buddy, India will play quarterfinal match in Ahmedabad no matter where they are seeded in top 4. This also applies to other hosting countries SL and BD.
So you don't need to make any special pitch for India.:no:

hey sami where were you. i thought you should have commented on today's match

Buddy, India will play quarterfinal match in Ahmedabad no matter where they are seeded in top 4. This also applies to other hosting countries SL and BD.
So you don't need to make any special pitch for India.:no:

Nope B2 and B4 positioned team will play their quarter final in dhaka... B1 will play in India and B3 will play in sri lanka... If you are not aware of it go and check the fixture...

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

hey sami where were you. i thought you should have commented on today's match

lol I think bangladesh did well against west indies as it was 58/10 and for India it is 29/9 :P....

Nope B2 and B4 positioned team will play their quarter final in dhaka... B1 will play in India and B3 will play in sri lanka... If you are not aware of it go and check the fixture...

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

lol I think bangladesh did well against west indies as it was 58/10 and for India it is 29/9 :P....

lolzzz
there is diffence b/w 296 and 58:D

lolzzz
there is diffence b/w 296 and 58:D

The difference is because SA was trying to save their as*es as they knew anything could happen to them if India bowled out below 50... so they let Sachin make a century and reach India a respectable total which SA can chase and which they did .... so all credit to SA for letting India do the free runs in the early stage... but even BD did not loose 9 wicket in 29 runs ever... :P

So according to you, SA cannot chase 50, but they can chase 300? You're losing it man :lol:

Liked your comment because of your ignorance... I said they just let India make some early run to save their as*es ...otherwise they knew it very well what could happen to them... :P

Liked your comment because of your ignorance... I said they just let India make some early run to save their as*es ...otherwise they knew it very well what could happen to them... :P

Don't worry buddy, we won't throw stones at the South African team bus :lol:

The difference is because SA was trying to save their as*es as they knew anything could happen to them if India bowled out below 50... so they let Sachin make a century and reach India a respectable total which SA can chase and which they did .... so all credit to SA for letting India do the free runs in the early stage... but even BD did not loose 9 wicket in 29 runs ever... :P

yaa,so much truth.
try something better next time.

Back
Top Bottom