What's new

Bangladesh vs Afghanistan (last match at Fatullah)

I am interested to open a poll thread on it. Should I?

Don't bother, I am here since 2010 and every Afghan who joined this forum turned against Pakistan immediately after reading some wonderful posts by Pakistani members against their country and I was too among them.

I am interested to open a poll thread on it. Should I?
na there is no need,it will turn into flame war...........most of the Pakistanis curse Afgahnistan for many reasons.......

my personal opinion is they love India........this is what i have seen in social networking sites,some international afghani newspapers etc etc

Don't bother, I am here since 2010 and every Afghan who joined this forum turned against Pakistan immediately after reading some wonderful posts by Pakistani members against their country and I was too among them.
congratulations brother.........i wish ICC gives more matches to afghani team......they have got great potential
a little fine tuning and they will beat the top sides frequently

Rora umbarak sha!!
It is great to see Afghans rising :)

Back
Top Bottom