What's new

Bangladesh vs Afghanistan (last match at Fatullah)

Congratulations to Afghanistan.. & commiserations to BD. Missed BD innings.. but wow.. what a good win for Afghans! @BDforever take it easy with the wall bruv! :lol:

Congrats Afganistan.. reach for Final .. and go onto win Asia cup!

still..no body in world care for pakistan cricket and its board.....:D:D

We don't the world to care about us all we care is we want to beat your *** so badly, and our this obsession has made us produce the best pace bowling factory. I wonder why Indians can't bowl at 130 KMPH :p When you guys can surpass the number of ODI an tests we have beaten you then maybe we can talk. Plus it more shameful when you have such a powerful board but you can barely win any game out side :cheesy:

We don't the world to care about us all we care is we want to beat your *** so badly, and our this obsession has made us produce the best pace bowling factory. I wonder why Indians can't bowl at 130 KMPH :p When you guys can surpass the number of ODI an tests we have beaten you then maybe we can talk. Plus it more shameful when you have such a powerful board but you can barely win any game out side :cheesy:
never understood the relation between a powerful board and a winning team
care to explain how a powerful board helps you in winning games :crazy:

So, after thinking so hard for 1 hour....you came up this.....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

u mean financially???

No, I mean India should invite Afghanistan's national team for matches with their first class or A team players that would help us alot and also ICC should arrange regular matches between Afghanistan and other full members; this was our fourth match with a full member and we won it, we also put alot of pressure on Pakistan it was only a matter of a dropped catch otherwise the results would have been totally different. We need more international exposure very soon our boys will be upsetting the big boys.

never understood the relation between a powerful board and a winning team
care to explain how a powerful board helps you in winning games :crazy:

Yes, just like what your board does, they give you lots of games to play at good venues which helps you get more experience, they give you lucrative salaries which will attract lots of people, you can get good infrastructure and train kids at grass root level. You people also have IPL which helps you get more talented players. But all this is going in vain :D

So, after thinking so hard for 1 hour....you came up this.....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
That's what happens when you tell Indians about the reality :) they will just try to run away from the topi, sad soul :woot:

No, I mean India should invite Afghanistan's national team for matches with their first class or A team players that would help us alot and also ICC should arrange regular matches between Afghanistan and other full members; this was our fourth match with a full member and we won it, we also put alot of pressure on Pakistan it was only a matter of a dropped catch otherwise the results would have been totally different. We need more international exposure very soon our boys will be upsetting the big boys.
i guess with big 3,India will definitely support you guys...............

even some players were auctioned in ipl but sadly no one bought them

i guess things will improve slowly........
our govt. should do more to improve Indo-Afghan relations

That's what happens when you tell Indians about the reality :) they will just try to run away from the topi, sad soul :woot:
hahaha....
good for knowing about indian.....but you ain't know much...need to learn more..try harder next time..:D:D

Back
Top Bottom