What's new

Bangladesh vs Afghanistan (last match at Fatullah)

last 14 years this team did not get settle, how much more need ? :rofl: anyway we need to stop wasting money in cricket and spend in development program as we lack in money, use these mony in road construction, bridge etc :D
dhire dhire hoga mere bhai
you have got three quality players
shakib,mushfiqur,tamim
even ashraful was good but he got banned

in another 2-3 years,BD will be a formidable side

and i think the team is earning its own revenue,i dont think govt. is helping with money

congratulations Afghanistan

you deserved it today :)
Dil chota maat kaar mere bhai. Hum bhi kaal buri tarah se pite the. So, that makes us brothers in pains
631821_Laie_82.gif

Which team would Afghans support between India vs. Pakistan in general?
They will support Pakistan, most of them. But some northern alliance goons like shermalang and afghan-india will support india. Majority of afghanistan will support Pakistan.

dhire dhire hoga mere bhai
you have got three quality players
shakib,mushfiqur,tamim
even ashraful was good but he got banned

in another 2-3 years,BD will be a formidable side

and i think the team is earning its own revenue,i dont think govt. is helping with money
yea right... 2-3 players out of 11 :lol:

Which team would Afghans support between India vs. Pakistan in general?
i think 80 percent afghanis will support India
as far as i know,all afghanis love India.....

there maybe some who support Pak

yea right... 2-3 players out of 11 :lol:
you need just 4-5 gud players
see our team
virat,msd,jadeja,rohit,dhawan and sometimes one bowler

They will support Pakistan, most of them. But some northern alliance goons like shermalang and afghan-india will support india. Majority of afghanistan will support Pakistan.

yes, this is what it should be in general.

Pakistan should cooperate with Afghanistan in cricket. Like Wasim Akram gave tips to Indian players, he should teach Afghans now, Afghans are promising team, we want to see more cricket teams.

you need just 4-5 gud players
see our team
virat,msd,jadeja,rohit,dhawan and sometimes one bowler
80 percent?? 60 percent is pushtoon only tajik farsi will be supporting u people ...

I am interested to open a poll thread on it. Should I?

Thanks everyone for the wishes, prayers; thanks to our Bengali brothers who also played very well and thought us many things and put an extra point to our experience.

We aren't fighting any war calm down kid... most of Afghans will support India but will not be happy to see a Muslim country losing to India.

And kindly take out yourself from the gone past when only Taliban's danda ruled Afghans and they supported Pakistan out of fear or whatever but they now know better who to support and who to not; no one is there with danda on their heads!

Thanks everyone for the wishes, prayers; thanks to our Bengali brothers who also played very well and thought us many things and put an extra point to our experience.

We aren't fighting any war calm down kid... most of Afghans will support India but will not be happy to see a Muslim country losing to India.

And kindly take out yourself from the gone past when only Taliban's danda ruled Afghans and they supported Pakistan out of fear or whatever but they now know better who to support and who to not; no one is there with danda on their heads!

Congratulations Mate !! I am really happy to see Afghanistan winning today. Hope Afghanistan Cricket and Afghanistan as a country do wonders in coming days.

Aah they all support you and You pakistanis curse them day and night.

Back
Top Bottom