What's new

Bangladesh to put former Pakistan army officer on trial for 1971 war crimes

Keep the 2 million....let us know if you need more. Always happy to help.:D

But that thing we wear is not dhoti. It's lungi. It's also worn by the Yemenis, the original Arabs that you look upto. Also in Indonesia and Malaysia, Somalia and in lot of Arab countries

Yeh apki auqaat hai..

Your country don't accept its citizens and you talk about war crimes.. Pathetic

What ever suits you....come sometimes here andbyou will find regardless of whatever you guys are, people call you the Hyena Race aka PakHanadar.
Oh why i am arguing even my tea gets cold..For that you should be banned ...Post reported for calling pakistan a Hyena..
@The Eagle @waz

Keep the 2 million....let us know if you need more. Always happy to help.:D

But that thing we wear is not dhoti. It's lungi. It's also worn by the Yemenis, the original Arabs that you look upto. Also in Indonesia and Malaysia, Somalia and in lot of Arab countries

ROFL nationalist from Beggardesh with instincts like a beggar, trying to disown their own ppl. I'm not talking about all Bangladesh s who are muslim but These atheist bangla beggars pride finishes somehow on the border where there are banglas being raped, tortured and killed by indians beghairat impotent *****

These bheekmanga desh only infrastructure project padma bridge is also mired by corruption, kickbacks by these atheist mother Sheikh Hasina govt... Its completely foreign funded JICA , WB, ADB, ISlamic Dev. Bank back in 2011.

I am not a fan of NAwaz Sharif Pakistan has constructed Metro LRT in Lahore, Dams, electricity plants, nuclear plants, BRTS [Bus rapid transit], roads highways bridges, building even more.

Bangladesh is such a pitiful nation one can't even imagine

Last edited:
They don't need submarines..If they spare the fishes in sea they will oblige and do the rest for them

You keep quiet. My Bangladeshi fellows gonna Sue you. Bangladesh is the richest country. Their fishes give them gold. They have submarines hiding under the water. This is top secret information and wasn't shared with anyone.

We will never develop a city like is Islamabad specially when we are a poor country.

Islamabad is a city that does not represent Pakistan and their aam public. It is a city built for the corrupt politicians and generals who steal money from the country through corruption, adding to the woes of the aam public. Then they live in that fancy city. That city is built on the sweat and blood of the bhukha people of Pakistan, it is a symbol of few feudal lords feasting on the flesh and blood of the poor. It is not a pride og Pakistan, it is a shame of Pakistan. Most pakistanis are so daft that they don't understand this.
Hahah your ignorance..You can't accept the fact that your jute fiasco was a lie..Now making another story..Even in next 100 years you won't be able to make a city like this..

We do. Send our citizens, we are happy to take them. And do take your biharis. They gave their lives for you, shameful that you reject them now

You are not accepting your 2 million citizens living in Pakistan. Your govt is not accepting them. Biharis here in Pakistan are well established.

Hahah your ignorance..You can't accept the fact that your jute fiasco was a lie..Now making another story..Even in next 100 years you won't be able to make a city like this..

How could you be so ignorant?? Don't you know that jute price was more than gold in 70's??

You are not accepting your 2 million citizens living in Pakistan. Your govt is not accepting them. Biharis here in Pakistan are well established.

How could you be so ignorant?? Don't you know that jute price was more than gold in 70's??
Jute was a substitute of an oil ..and suddenly after 1971 people discovered something else..

We do. Send our citizens, we are happy to take them. And do take your biharis. They gave their lives for you, shameful that you reject them now

Most Biharis were born in Bangladesh and are considered Bangladeshi citizens according to the government of Bangladesh:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hind...n-the-subcontinent.455546/page-7#post-8837478

But if you're willing to take back approximately 2 million illegal Bengali Bangladeshi immigrants living in Pakistan who immigrated after 1971/1974, we will happily take back a few hundred thousand Biharis living in pitiful conditions in camps. However, the last time we tried to deport some illegal Bengalis in the 1990s, your government refused to take them back.

Sure. And may you continue to build cities even better than that, one every ten years. Continue to proudly display to the world that your whole country is ruled by feudal lords and your people are proud of being screwed over by them. Great carry on..

Our country is far far ahead than you. You are welcome for comparison anytime.

Sure. And may you continue to build cities even better than that, one every ten years. Continue to proudly display to the world that your whole country is ruled by feudal lords and your people are proud of being screwed over by them. Great carry on..
So much care for pakistan :undecided:...You have nothing to show that's why bring this 40 years old story each time..Now i can understand the logic

Most Biharis were born in Bangladesh and are considered Bangladeshi citizens according to the government of Bangladesh:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/hind...n-the-subcontinent.455546/page-7#post-8837478

But if you're willing to take back approximately 2 million illegal Bengali Bangladeshi immigrants living in Pakistan who immigrated after 1971/1974, we will happily take back a few hundred thousand Biharis living in pitiful conditions in camps. However, the last time we tried to deport some illegal Bengalis in the 1990s, your government refused to take them back.

These Bangalis didn't accepted their own citizens in 1990. It shows their commitment towards their citizens.

Well i am already pissed off since that idiot is calling me secular. So be my guest..

Not interested in becoming guest of a shit head dhoti wala

Ahh BD Ahh!! While all her water is being blocked to cause an ecological disaster, all top businesses and jobs in public and private sectors going to Hindus and Indians, and she is going for total capitulation under India, they're finding some old BD Muslim folks to teach Pak a lesson!!! Pak folks have already got their revenge in this world. As for BD folks, their ears, eyes and hearts are being sealed so that they voluntarily become slaves of India. This is Ilahi Adalet!!!

"The nation which voluntarily gives away its freedom deserves to be treated as slaves" - Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom