What's new

Bangladesh to put former Pakistan army officer on trial for 1971 war crimes

Which blood line is superios?
Every army guy has a superior blood line or it is given to some by some transfusion process?
Which are martial races?
Taking pride in so called self assumed super blood lines etc does not make someone superior. Human evolve from apes!

I believe someone whose 4 to 5 generations have been into soldiery, they certainly are superior. If you're from a background such as this, you would know its not about being Arian kind of superior. Just to reiterate, that was what the Nazi war machine believed in. There is a known Martial Race here in the subcontinent. And for centuries they have proven to be the best of the best in soldiery. That's why they are deemed superior within the ranks across all the armed forces within the subcontinent.. and that is out of respect and not stature.

You may have evolved from apes as its pretty evident from your perceptions.. I certainly didn't come from there.

I know where you coming from. But if you understand that Allah created and things progressed with time even if you dont like the term evolution.
After so called Big Bang, quarks formed protons and neutrons after few millionth of sec.
Nuclei formed few min after that.
Atoms formed abt 380000 yrs after when electrons trapped around nuclei.
Gravity began to form stars and glaxies 1.6 million yrs after.
Process still up as Allah says, We are expanding it!

Same way Allah progressed Insan or home sapien to Adam.
We think Allah put Adam in an instant from Teen or mud. Mud went through phases, some billions of years. Then many stages of primates to sapien and adam.
One course of action, search all the occurances of the Word Adam and Insan in Quran and you will come to the conclusion Evolutionis not against Quran, rather Quran supports it.
Read carefully first verse of the Chapter Ad Dahar to start with.

This is interesting. Not the topic here but would like to discuss this in detail. I have heard a story that is known as the Story of Creation. Your first segment of the post refers to all the huge times it took to evolve where as God tells us it took 7 days to make the universe. (I am not challenging what you are saying here. I am just presenting some other available arguments)

Another thing that we need to understand is the "Relativity of Time" What is 7 days for God? Is it the same 7 days as our? 24 hours for 7 days. that is 168 Hours? Is it the same? If not, then what about the billions of years? How are these events accounted for?

My answer to these is very plain and simple. God Himself is not bound by time as God created "Time" itself.

would like to know what you think about this?

I believe someone whose 4 to 5 generations have been into soldiery, they certainly are superior. If you're from a background such as this, you would know its not about being Arian kind of superior. Just to reiterate, that was what the Nazi war machine believed in. There is a known Martial Race here in the subcontinent. And for centuries they have proven to be the best of the best in soldiery. That's why they are deemed superior within the ranks across all the armed forces within the subcontinent.. and that is out of respect and not stature.

You may have evolved from apes as its pretty evident from your perceptions.. I certainly didn't come from there.

This is interesting. Not the topic here but would like to discuss this in detail. I have heard a story that is known as the Story of Creation. Your first segment of the post refers to all the huge times it took to evolve where as God tells us it took 7 days to make the universe. (I am not challenging what you are saying here. I am just presenting some other available arguments)

Another thing that we need to understand is the "Relativity of Time" What is 7 days for God? Is it the same 7 days as our? 24 hours for 7 days. that is 168 Hours? Is it the same? If not, then what about the billions of years? How are these events accounted for?

My answer to these is very plain and simple. God Himself is not bound by time as God created "Time" itself.

would like to know what you think about this?
Yes, it is off topic and other may not like it!
If Horus will be kind enough to convert this post into a separate thread @Horus
...But some quick points. You are right God control time and time-space fabric.
You may think Arabic word Youm as "Period".
And Quran has used it as a lrge period like 50000 years at some places. But in the context of creation of heavens and earth in seven days does not refer to a 24 hr day as sun and earth were not yet created.
Cosmology and anthropolgy are both relevant to Quran but we need a separate thread.

Yes, it is off topic and other may not like it!
If Horus will be kind enough to convert this post into a separate thread @Horus
...But some quick points. You are right God control time and time-space fabric.
You may think Arabic word Youm as "Period".
And Quran has used it as a lrge period like 50000 years at some places. But in the context of creation of heavens and earth in seven days does not refer to a 24 hr day as sun and earth were not yet created.
Cosmology and anthropolgy are both relevant to Quran but we need a separate thread.

The generally accepted transliteration (not translation) for "Youm" is day. e.g. "Youm al Akhira" - "The Day of Judgement".

God doesn't just "control" time or time/space fabric. He "Created" time and is Himself beyond it. There is a very thin line between the two statements leading to generally different understandings.

I believe, and I may be wrong, that the 7 days do refer to the 24 hours period as per our understanding of time. As God already knew when He sent down the word about the past to His Prophets. The Qur'an is mostly in the past tense and narrates beautiful stories from the past, with respect to the people it was sent down on. It is also a way of telling the Prophet about the history and helping him understand the political psychology of mankind. So God basically doesn't talk to us in terms that are beyond us. Its like when you are telling a story to a child and some of it you think may be complex for the child's intellect, you will tone it down to his level so that he can understand it better.

You're right.. a thread is certainly becoming a need for this one.

The generally accepted transliteration (not translation) for "Youm" is day. e.g. "Youm al Akhira" - "The Day of Judgement".

God doesn't just "control" time or time/space fabric. He "Created" time and is Himself beyond it. There is a very thin line between the two statements leading to generally different understandings.

I believe, and I may be wrong, that the 7 days do refer to the 24 hours period as per our understanding of time. As God already knew when He sent down the word about the past to His Prophets. The Qur'an is mostly in the past tense and narrates beautiful stories from the past, with respect to the people it was sent down on. It is also a way of telling the Prophet about the history and helping him understand the political psychology of mankind. So God basically doesn't talk to us in terms that are beyond us. Its like when you are telling a story to a child and some of it you think may be complex for the child's intellect, you will tone it down to his level so that he can understand it better.

You're right.. a thread is certainly becoming a need for this one.
You answered yourself :)
الیوم الاخرہ is not a 24 hr day, it is a very long period.

We can expect another day when the BD army will be put on standby from New Delhi to fight for India's cause against Pakistan. Will BD take up arms to fight Pakistan on its mainland? Possibly with the current lunatic Hassina in power. Is she Modis maid by any chance?

Why are you even commenting on these Bangali Flamebaits?
The sole purpose of such articles is to flame BanglaPak Hate.
And they are hell bent on there ridiculous claims. That 90,000 Odd men killed 3 Million men and raped 1 Million women in few months.
Let them be.
Sensible bengalis will look into these claims on coming years.
No meed to argue with these brain deads.
Theh decided being forever degradation amd overshadowing of India let them be in there fantasies who care

Back
Top Bottom