What's new

Bangladesh to import 250 MWh power/day from India.

Don't worry about our farmers. Worry about the ****hole that you call your country. Learn to respect your masters inferior bangladeshi. Your whole country basically survives on Indian grants , else , you tiny brained jute farmers wouldn't last another decade. Who do you call miser stupid Bangladeshi. Since Independence , India has given billions of dollars in aid to other countries including your own useless country. Meanwhile , your poor country , with living standards of sub saharan africa hasn't shelled out a single penny for anyone. Don't worry . I don't expect this power transfer arrangement to last that long. Your poor country can't afford to buy food , let alone buy electricity.

Also bangladeshi , ,leave physics for Indians and other people . You primitive minded people are only capable of jute farming. So stop teaching others. If your tiny bangladeshi brain can't grasp the difference between MW and MWh , then no one can do anything about it. Btw , your english is one of the most pathetic on this entire sub forum. But I don't expect much from a short ugly bangladeshi. Go back to your paddy field because that's the only place in the world where you won't look stupid.
@nuclearpak

Last edited by a moderator:
EzioAltaïr;3942075 said:
You can't directly convert between MW and MWh. MW is unit of power, and MWh is a unit of energy.

250 MWh does not 25 Megawatts/hour. It means that in 1 hour, it uses energy at the rate of of 250 megawatts. Again, Megawatt is a unit of power (rate of energy consumption) and Megawatt hour is a unit of energy (how much energy will be used if bangladesh imports 250 MW of energy every hour), Bangladesh is using roughly 250 x 3.6 x 10^9 joules of energy.

Try researching a bit instead of acting like a smartass and looking like a dumbass.
Apparently the agreement states that India will provide 250000 Units (1 Unit = 1KWh) of electricity a day.So the Bangladeshi's can demand 100 MW which will last them for 2.5 hrs or they can demand 50 MW which will last them 5 hrs :D

This is the first time I have seen a country signing a per day agreement,mostly its industries and Indian states which sign these type of agreements when they buy electricity from the open market on emergency basis :unsure:

Don't worry about our farmers. Worry about the ****hole that you call your country. Learn to respect your masters inferior bangladeshi. Your whole country basically survives on Indian grants , else , you tiny brained jute farmers wouldn't last another decade. Who do you call miser stupid Bangladeshi. Since Independence , India has given billions of dollars in aid to other countries including your own useless country. Meanwhile , your poor country , with living standards of sub saharan africa hasn't shelled out a single penny for anyone. Don't worry . I don't expect this power transfer arrangement to last that long. Your poor country can't afford to buy food , let alone buy electricity.

Also bangladeshi , ,leave physics for Indians and other people . You primitive minded people are only capable of jute farming. So stop teaching others. If your tiny bangladeshi brain can't grasp the difference between MW and MWh , then no one can do anything about it. Btw , your english is one of the most pathetic on this entire sub forum. But I don't expect much from a short ugly bangladeshi. Go back to your paddy field because that's the only place in the world where you won't look stupid.
1. Talk in constructive way.
2. go study how much bangladesh behind from India in developement. (from independence: for india 1947, for bangladesh 1971)
3. what percentage of Bangladeshi live under poverty level and compare it to india.
4. We only survive due to India's help ! ! buddy i do not want to start trolling on you :D hint: find number1 and number2 questions' anwers and study bangladesh-india relation from 1971-present. poor you :lol:

1. Talk in constructive way.
1. go study how much bangladesh behind from India in developement. (from independence: for india 1947, for bangladesh 1971)
2. what percentage of Bangladeshi live under poverty level and compare it to india.
3. We only survive due to India's help ! ! buddy i do not want to start trolling on you :D hint: find number1 and number2 questions anwer and study bangladesh-india relation from 1971-present. poor you :lol:

i have reported him, report him. He is a dalit from Bihar.

A nice topic with simple mathematics and we made a mess of it.Congrats to all Indians and Bangladeshis :victory1:

nice of us because we want to help them... but lately any thread of BD related to India is becoming a troll fest. This BD forum is infested. Whoever starts these threads should move them to South Asian section,where at least people show some restraint.

nice of us because we want to help them... but lately any thread of BD related to India is becoming a troll fest. This BD forum is infested. Whoever starts these threads should move them to South Asian section,where at least people show some restraint.

you are most welcome to ignore the BD section.

I am bit allergic with this "help" word when we are talking about two different nations. Relationship should be build up on mutual respect and not on help,gratitude etc. They are facing power shortage and we will sell them at a good cost.That's simple,isn't it? But suddenly things started changing into mudslinging. One of the reasons,I think there are too many immature politically motivated people roaming around these threads and some insane Indians never misses the opportunity to start a body building contest.

I am bit allergic with this "help" word when we are talking about two different nations. Relationship should be build up on mutual respect and not on help,gratitude etc. They are facing power shortage and we will sell them at a good cost.That's simple,isn't it? But suddenly things started changing into mudslinging. One of the reasons,I think there are too many immature politically motivated people roaming around these threads and some insane Indians never misses the opportunity to start a body building contest.

I agree with you Scorpio, but where is the mutual respect. I used the word "help" intentionally because we are stretching our resources to accommodate BD's needs. We are actually selling at subsidized rate not market rate.

Freindly relations between the two nations for electricity water and other mutual needs is a good sign between these two nations.

I agree with you Scorpio, but where is the mutual respect. I used the word "help" intentionally because we are stretching our resources to accommodate BD's needs. We are actually selling at subsidized rate not market rate.
There are a good number of BD nationals here who want a healthy relationship with India with mutual respect and trust. You can notice the respect in each and every post of them.It is our urgent need and to our utmost interest to care about their national interest. A quick solution over Teesta and other border issues need to be resolved. Selling electricity at a subsidized rate is what we see. But a strategically closer Bangladesh is much more valuable to India's point of view,particularly when we are getting cornered be China with its aggressive foreign policy.

We are actually subsidizing this power for BD for little less than Rs 3 per unit. Plus another 100 MW will be supplied from a new gas powered plant in Tripura once it is commissioned this year. BD is pursuing to get additional 250 MW power at market price in near future.

Tripura and NE survive on our goodwill. We have very kindly allowed transit Indians to transport their heavy machines for Patiala project, and thiis is the reason why Tripura is now able to build such a power plant. But, while Tripura is unable to consume such an amount of power, BD can. So, send us all the electricity produced there for BD use.

Tripura and NE survive on our goodwill. We have very kindly allowed transit Indians to transport their heavy machines for Patiala project, and thiis is the reason why Tripura is now able to build such a power plant. But, while Tripura is unable to consume such an amount of power, BD can. So, send us all the electricity produced there for BD use.

tumblr_lu2c3efMIm1qk4qen.jpg

Bangladesh was created on our Goodwill!!

Back
Top Bottom