What's new

Bangladesh to hounour Indira Gandhi for her support in 1971 war

Status
Not open for further replies.
The enemies of Bangladesh are the Indian dalals and AL Indian boot lickers. There is an Indian puppet government installed by Indian Rajakar Gen. Moin through massive vote rigging. Anger against India is rising fast in Bangladesh now. This time they have gone too far. They have even kept Hasina under threat when Pranab Muckerjee visited the 3 renegade leaders of AL.

The enemies of Bangladesh are the Indian dalals and AL Indian boot lickers. There is an Indian puppet government installed by Indian Rajakar Gen. Moin through massive vote rigging. Anger against India is rising fast in Bangladesh now. This time they have gone too far. They have even kept Hasina under threat when Pranab Muckerjee visited the 3 renegade leaders of AL.

can u explain d bold part,,,:undecided:

and the martian's will be having coffee with me tomorrow at the local restaurant right after I meet Obama to discuss the HARP project. :rofl:

and the martian's will be having coffee with me tomorrow at the local restaurant right after I meet Obama to discuss the HARP project. :rofl:

Were you born a moron or were you dropped on your head too often as a baby?

Were you born a moron or were you dropped on your head too often as a baby?

Funny you said it. This faker is a clown. Do not worry about the nut case. ;)

Last edited:

Bharati dalals Mujib coater needs to be butcher in day light to set some good example of coming days. So you know, it could just take place on any given day.

Bangladeshis is not obligated to tolerate this malaun government for eternity. I personally do not think that la-hasina running the country.

Obama already has someone from India coming to clean his toilet tomorrow and Wednesday, so he will not meet with you. For Thursday a janitor is needed at the White House to clean Presidential toilets. Just wanted to let you know to save you a trip to the White House.

Are you good at polishing shoes? Obama is looking for a shoe shine person for his driver, please let us know aiiteeeee?

So funny from BD members :rofl::rofl::rofl:

gowthamraj.gif

What about that guy in you avatar? Isn't he, you, your choice and your mates are funny?

BTW, Do you know, Bangladeshis don't give you any care however he is either AL or BNP or Jamat. You can judge you country's image in BD. Just open a page in Facebook like 'India-Bangladesh friendship'. And then try to justify in there that India is BD's very good and trustworthy friend and then see the response that how many BDmen agree with you.

Right now it seems to you that AL cares you then mind it too that what you are watching by AL is only decreasing AL's possibility to win next election. Even AL supporters are deceived by AL, so while they will understand that then they will not vote AL.

How will you Indian guys act when AL lose the next election. I want to see that day when you will understand that what hell-AL is doing today most BDmen dislike that. So wait.

Honoring supporters and sponsors of terrorism?

And woohoos from Indians.

Hypocrites galore.

Thread closed.

No need to honor supporters and sponsors of terrorism on this forum.

Yes there were genuine EP grievances, all insurgents did not massacre and maim those who supported Pakistan, and Pakistan has accepted Bangladesh's independence, but that does not change the nature of what happened and what India and Indira did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom