What's new

Bangladesh to hounour Indira Gandhi for her support in 1971 war

Status
Not open for further replies.
yaar mujhe patha nahi PDF k har BD frndz aise kyun hain!!
how cum dey feel so much hatred abt us nd we feel none?
i've always thought BD as d best neighbour v hav aftr bhutan.
nevr felt nythng against dem

Dnt wary buddy ... BD is still our best neighbour

Dont consider 4-5 anti BD(AL), anti India person here . they are frustrated people nothing else

""Bangladesh will hounour Indira Gandhi for her support in 1971 war. ""

and enjoy your stay :cheers:

i am just enjoying . wow what was 1971 whats 2010. lol at us.

@INS
cheers mate
feeling very sleepy aftr a long day of onam celebrations
nd HAPPY ONAM TO ALL

yaar mujhe patha nahi PDF k har BD frndz aise kyun hain!!
how cum dey feel so much hatred abt us nd we feel none?
i've always thought BD as d best neighbour v hav aftr bhutan.
nevr felt nythng against dem

Welcome to the party..you are not the only one who feels surprised..there are many..including me.

Great gesture by Bangladesh! All members who are opposing BDs this gesture should think thousand time before opposing it. After all India is founder of Bangladesh.

Great gesture by Bangladesh! All members who are opposing BDs this gesture should think thousand time before opposing it. After all India is founder of Bangladesh.

great gesture by Bangladesh ???? are you serious ..
2-3 anti Indian member not represent whole BD :wave:

great gesture by Bangladesh ???? are you serious ..
2-3 anti Indian member not represent whole BD :wave:

Oh man! I mean great jesture of honouring indira gandhi!
Why you guys always think negatively.

Bangladesh's existence is due to India. Indira Gandhi is true founder of Bangladesh not Sheikh Mujeeb, so this is a really nice gesture by BD's government to honor Indira Gandhi.
All BD members should respect their indian fellows too.

Peace.

The BDs who hate India's friendship with BD and Awami league party are mainly the razakar supporters who have participated in atrocities against fellow Bangladeshis during 1971 war and are the ones who have no role in bringing freedom to Bangladesh. Its there for everyone to see from where their hatred towards India and Awami league comes from.

The BDs who hate India's friendship with BD and Awami league party are mainly the razakar supporters who have participated in atrocities against fellow Bangladeshis during 1971 war and are the ones who have no role in bringing freedom to Bangladesh. Its there for everyone to see from where their hatred towards India and Awami league comes from.

Without Awami league and India, Bangladesh would not have been free. Opposing Awami League and India is just like opposing Bangladesh!

Waqas said:

Bangladesh's existence is due to India. Indira Gandhi is true founder of Bangladesh not Sheikh Mujeeb, so this is a really nice gesture by BD's government to honor Indira Gandhi.

Peace.

Peace.

Great of you. We are trying to save whatever left of our country yet you are:zakhm mein namak chidak rahe ho. Bhoot acha. :tdown:

If you're ashamed of who you are....No one can help you.....

hmm....seems the definition of bullying is lost on you...

Care to do a numbers analysis on how many BDeshis us Kuffars have killed as opposed to your own kin and kith?

Or is being friendly to a Kuffar country beneath you?

The problem with BD is not AL....its people like you who look at everything from the prism of religion......coupled with a bad case of paranoia and insecurity

Best of luck Bengalis.....

Clearly obsessed with fecal matter.....

They have rehab for your kind......I suggest a google search with your local area code would benefit in expeditibng help for your "fetish"

Listen boy. Your gibberish has no effect on me. I am not interested what happened 38 years ago. I am more interested to tackle the problem in 2010. We have low life Awami dedicated to worship the dead.

I do not need to Google anything to learn about 71. You Bharati has fool many of country men but most of us know your ill motive to keep us divided on the dead issue for your own gain.

If we have stuck with your prescription then we would still be living bellow sub Shara Africa but thank to Allah that few Mujaheddin divert Bd to Islamic circle for the good of the country.

If we could have get out from Bhrati circle in 75 then obviously we can redo it again but this time it shall be more brutal and decisive.

Listen boy. Your gibberish has no effect on me. I am not interested what happened 38 years ago. I am more interested to tackle the problem in 2010. We have low life Awami dedicated to worship the dead.

i also think so,want to prefer present..
wht ur country did for us? nothing! wht can ur country do for us? nothinh!
there r many country unlike UNGRATEFUL CAMEL ,we can help them.
d overall situation is something like tht u have to depend upon us,

take care the word 'overall'

& BY THE WAY UNLIKE URS WE LOVE OUR COUNTRY VERY MUCH / PLEASE DONT USE D TERM LIKE 'BHARATI'. U CAN CALL US BHARATIYA OR INDIAN OR IN

thanks in advance.

If we could have get out from Bhrati circle in 75 then obviously we can redo it again but this time it shall be more brutal and decisive.

if ur countrymen share same mentality,
even history cant recognise ur country after 5 decade...

i often think that Indira Gandhi made a mistake during 1971. If there exist one pakistan

1. we have to only bothered about one nation unlike current situation

2. we can scared them of being divide & which must serve as trum card for us

3. the mutual relation bet IN & PK must be greater than current situation.

4. if we sealed our N-E border & let d BD die,rape/ we can able to reach a economic level in west bengal, asam etc greater than current situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom