What's new

Bangladesh to export warship: PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Skull and Bones man, you made these troll BD's to realize how it feels when some body trolls in India related defense threads. :D

Srilanka also makes Patrol boats and India had already placed a big order there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is some Indians are finding it really drastic and feeling so sad of themselves. They got so many enemies and now even Sri Lanka say Indian Sea is Lankan Sea. Fine. China need not to do anything. I hope they just give Bangladesh Carrier destroyer Missiles. We can at least make Missile boats. It will be great success if we can sink their 'Vikhari' pride, got from Russia.

This is the same kind of trolling we used to face when some thing good comes in our defense section, from your side those Jamaatis and Razakars used to rubbish and troll like you.

Not all the Indians here are posting anti BD comments here but you want to sink our carrier with your patrol ship :devil:

They are making enemies in the north, south, east and west. In around a decade or two they will realize how screwed they are :lol:

India is not making any enemies mate, there will be ups and downs in relations, Atleast India is better than Chinese in this regard.

Man, we must all be members of the Troll Army :P
Chinnse_fbac2e_394741.jpg

Does she mean a fishing boat with an AK-47 on it? :)

LOL That is all i can say this thread made me laugh a master piece for stupid and funy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom