What's new

Bangladesh to export warship: PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armstrong has a deep hatred for Bangladesh and is most probably some PPP-wala thus explaining his status as a Bangladesh-hater.

Anyway the fact that he obsesses over a people and country that care very little about him or his country (hardly any Bangladeshis post on Pakistan topics) is his problem and a sign of his inferiority complex.

Best just to ignore this troll.

Who told you that? Please you are here for only 2-3 months ! Don't jump to conclusion. Armstrong is open to any discussion unlike you a Blind Bangladeshi nationalist. Sorry for being rude. But Armstrong is more liberal than you!

Armstrong has a deep hatred for Bangladesh and is most probably some PPP-wala thus explaining his status as a Bangladesh-hater.

Anyway the fact that he obsesses over a people and country that care very little about him or his country (hardly any Bangladeshis post on Pakistan topics) is his problem and a sign of his inferiority complex.

@Skull and Bones : Are you reading this man ? :blink:

I've got inferiority complex & I'm some PPP-walaaa ! :rofl:

Who told you that? Please you are here for only 2-3 months ! Don't jump to conclusion. Armstrong is open to any discussion unlike you a Blind Bangladeshi nationalist. Sorry for being rude. But Armstrong is more liberal than you!

:cray:

Thank You ! :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is some Indians are finding it really drastic and feeling so sad of themselves. They got so many enemies and now even Sri Lanka say Indian Sea is Lankan Sea. Fine. China need not to do anything. I hope they just give Bangladesh Carrier destroyer Missiles. We can at least make Missile boats. It will be great success if we can sink their 'Vikhari' pride, got from Russia.

funny bt at the same time sad and concerning indeed

Indians laughing over this is acceptable.since they are one of the major shipbuilders in the world

bt why we Pakistanis?

show me a single Ship which is indigenous to Pakistan by "design and manufacturing" nt manufacturing chinese one under TOT

hats off to bangladesh's for this development.i am sure your next design would be even more better

Funny thing is some Indians are finding it really drastic and feeling so sad of themselves. They got so many enemies and now even Sri Lanka say Indian Sea is Lankan Sea. Fine. China need not to do anything. I hope they just give Bangladesh Carrier destroyer Missiles. We can at least make Missile boats. It will be great success if we can sink their 'Vikhari' pride, got from Russia.

If monkeys had wings, they'd have ruled the sky. :D

Okay this time on a serious note :

I don't hate Bangladesh; the only Muslim majority country that I'm not too fond off (thats quite a bit different from 'hate') is Afghanistan & there are some pretty strong reasons for it.

I actually like Bangladesh & believe it or not most Pakistanis are sorry about what happened in '71 & have nothing but love for Bangladeshis but we'd never accept that we killed hundreds of thousands or millions of Bengalis & raped countless thousands of women or that the Mukhti Bahini were a bunch of angelic beings, but we are sorry about West Pakistani politicians foOking up, about Operation Searchlight, about the deaths & the hard handedness of the military & of the disparity between the two wings. All of us, even the Bihari Pakistanis, wish that Pakistan hadn't broken up but frankly right now we've got so much sh*t to get through that Bangladesh isn't very high on the average Pakistani's agenda as I'm sure you've got enough problems in your country without worrying about a country a 1000 kms away.

If I trolled & if I've reacted angrily it is when we're made out to be 'evil incarnate' & an apology is sought 24/7 & at the terms which would mean that our boys in East-Pakistan were butchers & rapists whereas the Mukhti Bahini were the proverbial Knights in Shinning armor & the Agartalla Conspiracy was a figment of our imagination. Or that West Pakistan siphoned off every drop of East-Pakistani blood without no steps being taken to increase greater Bengali participation.

Yes mistakes were made...huge mistakes but they were more because of corruption, nepotism & outright stupidity instead of maliciousness against the Bengali People.

They are making enemies in the north, south, east and west. In around a decade or two they will realize how screwed they are :lol:

Okay this time on a serious note :

I don't hate Bangladesh; the only Muslim majority country that I'm not too fond off (thats quite a bit different from 'hate') is Afghanistan & there are some pretty strong reasons for it.

I actually like Bangladesh & believe it or not most Pakistanis are sorry about what happened in '71, we'd never accept that we killed hundreds of thousands or millions of Bengalis & raped countless thousands of women or that the Mukhti Bahini were a bunch of angelic beings, but we are sorry about West Pakistani politicians foOking up, about Operation Searchlight, about the deaths & the hard handedness of the military & of the disparity between the two wings. All of us, even the Bihari Pakistanis, wish that Pakistan hadn't broken up but frankly right now we've got so much sh*t to get through that Bangladesh isn't very high on the average Pakistani's agenda as I'm sure you've got enough problems in your country without worrying about a country a 1000 kms away.

If I trolled & if I've reacted angrily it is when we're made out to be 'evil incarnate' & an apology is sought 24/7 & at the terms which would mean that our boys in East-Pakistan were butchers & rapists whereas the Mukhti Bahini were the proverbial Knights in Shinning armor & the Agartalla Conspiracy was a figment of imagination. Or that West Pakistan siphoned off every drop of East-Pakistani blood without no steps being taken to increase greater Bengali participation.

Yes mistakes made...huge mistakes but they were more because of corruption, nepotism & stupidity instead of maliciousness against the Bengali People.

Excuse me Janab! But my family members (My father's elder brothers) has been killed by Pakistani soldiers in Bangladesh.

@Armstrong, jeray Pind jana he nai uss da raah kyo pochda paya waa?

So you are a PPP wala, you are exposed now... :lol:

Excuse me Janab! But my family members (My father's elder brothers) has been killed by Pakistani soldiers in Bangladesh.

That is possible; my Grandpa's friends were killed in East-Pakistan too. Many Biharis died, many Pro-Pakistan Bengalis died, many intellectuals, many soldiers died & many civilians died.

I am sorry for your loss !

@Armstrong, jeray Pind jana he nai uss da raah kyo pochda paya waa?

So you are a PPP wala, you are exposed now... :lol:

Punjabi Zabaaan - RIP ! :cray:

A PPP walaaa ! :blink:

No we've been traditionally PML N but now its PTI time ! :D

1. I have read this sub-forum for a while, much longer than my active participation, so am aware of who is who.

2. I will not respond to your insults.

ye kya ho raha hai yahan per? tum logoon ne khili ura daali BD KI ? :angry:

chalo dafa ho jao sab troll . :taz: you guys can't see rising bangladesh :argh:

Congrats .. Going in right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom