What's new

Bangladesh to export warship: PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice entertainment - :D laughed a lot, and congrats and good luck Bangladeshi's with your warship building endevour.

@Aeronaut a perfectly military related thread turned into joke corner by some member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is India got Air Craft Carrier and more funny thing is one Indian Intimidated me already.You should know it will take only 800$ to destroy a Carrier of that old! Have you ever heard the name of Career destroyer Missiles(made by China for India).

Funny thing is India got Air Craft Carrier and more funny thing is one Indian Intimidated me already.You should know it will take only 800$ to destroy a Carrier of that old! Have you ever heard the name of Career destroyer Missiles(made by China for India).

That old carrier is the Father of your Nation . Do you know that ??

Carrier killer .....Still unproven.

Career destroyer? :blink:

A nice achievement by Bangladesh .

@ Hey !! Why you people are making "Moshkara" with Bangladesh. Initially you said that Bengalese are non-martial race and hence denied us to join the defence forces. Then you had a big punch ?????? Man ! all these were being taught by your father/uncle. Have you for gotten ???????

@ We had a long long tradition of making warship in Bengal. I remember during the 7/8 century once Arabs were dominating the Indian Oceans, Bengal was being used as Shipbuilders. In those days fine and strong woods used to come from "Kamruk" via Surma river. Once Mansingh came to Bengal with a large force to deal with Isha Khan, his large force was almost defeated by Isha Khan. In those days Isha Khan made the long "Flottila" in the riverine areas.

@ Sh Hasina is now disclosing that we have made "Warship" for the first time !!! I know since 2004 once Khaleda Zia was in power. In that year Bangladesh made atlaest 5 ships which were added with Bangladesh Navy. These were not that big but well these can help a lot. If presently we can make commercial ships for Eupean standard why not warships !!!!!!!!! About ship breaking industry which we are doing since 1961-----------

Oh jeee ghusaaa nahin karnaaa ! :undecided:

I just couldn't help myself after seeing the decorations on that ship that Roy posted ! :oops:

Sorry ! :kiss3:

Aur jahaan baaat rahiii Martial Race ki...bhaiii '71 mujhee yaaad haiii...I ain't gonna fight a Bengali again ! :fie:

Meanwhile in India:

Naxals torch two trucks in Sukma

Naxals revive violence in Saranda forest

Naxals ‘carve out new zone’ on Maharashtra-MP border - Indian Express

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

Ulfa to campaign against 'Indian culture' - Times Of India

Nexus between Maoists, northeast insurgents

Naxals Develop Nexus With Islamic Groups in WB: Govt

NEW DELHI | DEC 05, 2012
PRINT
More Sharing Services Share on facebook Share on pinterest_share Share on twitter Share on google_plusone
COMMENTS
Government today said front organisations of CPI(Maoist) have developed close nexus with certain fundamentalist Islamic groups in West Bengal and have forged common platform on certain issues.

Minister of State for Home R P N Singh said in Rajya Sabha that the government was closely monitoring the situation.

He, however, said no concrete inputs are available to indicate that Naxals have forged direct ties with Pakistani intelligence agency ISI.

Naxals Develop Nexus With Islamic Groups in WB: Govt | news.outlookindia.com

All of these news items are from this month, just another normal month in the war-torn, insurgency infested hellhole that is "India".

Oh jeee ghusaaa nahin karnaaa ! :undecided:

I just couldn't help myself after seeing the decorations on that ship that Roy posted ! :oops:

Sorry ! :kiss3:

Aur jahaan baaat rahiii Martial Race ki...bhaiii '71 mujhee yaaad haiii...waaat bajaa diii thiii meriii aaap Bengaliyooon nei ! :fie:

Yes, we Bengalis have a lot of wattage. :lol:

@ Hey !! Why you people are making "Moshkara" with Bangladesh. Initially you said that Bengalese are non-martial race and hence denied us to join the defence forces. Then you had a big punch ?????? Man ! all these were being taught by your father/uncle. Have you for gotten ???????

@ We had a long long tradition of making warship in Bengal. I remember during the 7/8 century once Arabs were dominating the Indian Oceans, Bengal was being used as Shipbuilders. In those days fine and strong woods used to come from "Kamruk" via Surma river. Once Mansingh came to Bengal with a large force to deal with Isha Khan, his large force was almost defeated by Isha Khan. In those days Isha Khan made the long "Flottila" in the riverine areas.

@ Sh Hasina is now disclosing that we have made "Warship" for the first time !!! I know since 2004 once Khaleda Zia was in power. In that year Bangladesh made atlaest 5 ships which were added with Bangladesh Navy. These were not that big but well these can help a lot. If presently we can make commercial ships for Eupean standard why not warships !!!!!!!!! About ship breaking industry which we are doing since 1961-----------

Armstrong has a deep hatred for Bangladesh and is most probably some PPP-wala thus explaining his status as a Bangladesh-hater.

Anyway the fact that he obsesses over a people and country that care very little about him or his country (hardly any Bangladeshis post on Pakistan topics) is his problem and a sign of his inferiority complex.

Best just to ignore this troll.

Bangladesh will do good. Make 30 more and build up some experience. Then ask for other allies for Intel. They will certainly provide us with know how. That's really impressing. Just looking forward how it goes after 2-3 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom