What's new

Bangladesh To Establish Two New Production Lines For MANPAD And ATGM

The Ronin

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

1616652402144.png

Last edited:
VSHORAD - Very short range SAM that you deliver to the enemy pilot's doorstep in person.

Joke aside good initiative.

I agree , what about any new Rifles though ? Wasn't there a Tender for new rifle acquisition ?

Range of this shorad?🤔

All in all good initiative.

Throw in production chain for strike drones and crusie missiles.

And purchase 10+ subs

And bd will officially be able to rename north eastern india 😂

Last edited:
I care about the ATGM, anyone knows which one?

Both are coming from Group-B countries. So China, S. Africa, Russia, S.Korea and Ukraine are the main contenders. Not sure if Czech Republic and others make them or not.

1616690496342.png

16 cr MANPAD 1 for each, do you need a better Air defence than that? 😉

পুরা কাপাকাপি লাইগা যাইব। :cheesy: They better forget invading with helicopter, tanks, IFV and APCs 😂 Unless they want to level everything indiscriminately with long-range attack first. People can now challenge more confidently and say, "পুরো মিরপুর আর তোরা,খেলবি?"."Defender's Paradise" will be more strengthened. I hope they assemble long range ATGM with this initiative. :cheers:

What will be range of manpad🤔

Most probably 6km as we already assemble FN-16.

Last edited:
Both are coming from Group-B countries. So China, Russia, S.Korea and Ukraine are the main contenders. Not sure if S. Africa, Czech Republic make them or not.

পুরা কাপাকাপি লাইগা যাইব। :cheesy: They better forget invading with helicopter, tanks, IFV and APCs 😂 Unless they want to level everything indiscriminately with long-range attack first. People can now challenge more confidently and say, "পুরো মিরপুর আর তোরা,খেলবি?"

Any chance BD gets HQ-9 that will be game changer😀

Both are coming from Group-B countries. So China, S. Africa, Russia, S.Korea and Ukraine are the main contenders. Not sure if Czech Republic and others make them or not.

View attachment 728006

পুরা কাপাকাপি লাইগা যাইব। :cheesy: They better forget invading with helicopter, tanks, IFV and APCs 😂 Unless they want to level everything indiscriminately with long-range attack first. People can now challenge more confidently and say, "পুরো মিরপুর আর তোরা,খেলবি?"."Defender's Paradise" will be more strengthened. I hope they assemble long range ATGM with this initiative. :cheers:

Ok deal 1 manpad and one ATGM for every citizen in the country above age 16 lol
We can just conduct snailskrieg then tell people to cross the border and fire lol

Range of this shorad?🤔

All in all good initiative.

Throw in production chain for strike drones and crusie missiles.

And purchase 10+ subs

And bd will officially be able to rename north eastern india 😂

Bangladesh already does....not heard of Bengal?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom