What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there will time come maybe in future we will buy FC1 JF17 the best one

^ looks like our military think tanks prefer quality not number...... but our air force liked f7 very much for its easy maintenance..... So we have to compromise between maintenance and quality........ Jf-17 needs more time to prove itself and it needs lobbying from China. .........till then our think tanks will not take any risk. Its hard earned money after all.

well i want to see baf as a strong airforce one day!!!!!!!..........every1 prefers strong ally's!!!........every small step towards achieving that goal should be apreciated!!!!:)

yep but they will stay in service 10-15 years dear as they are brand new .

That is the plan my friend. BAF Chief said, the air force is evaluating Mig-29CMT, F-16, Su-30 and Jas-39 one of which shall enter into BAF service in 10-13 years. That is why they have went for brand new.

i think 200 pakistani f-7s are ready to go out of service bd should take them as F-6

The pakistani version of F-7 is comparatively much downgraded than F-7BG. BD is taking F-7BGI which is much more advanced derivative of F-7BG. Once the F-7BGI are delivered, we are also going to decommission 1 squadron of F-7MB, 1 squadron of A-5C along with FT-6 by the way.

Bangladesh has gone crazy, when the whole world is eyeing towards fifth generation aircraft they are going for F7 :yahoo: dont know if they are so dumb or Chinese are too smart.

I don't know if you know this or not, but JF-17 is also a derivative of F-7 just like F-7BGI. China needed funding for their J-20 development and managed it with the funding made by PAF in FC-1 program. FC-1 (Super-7) was 80% developed when PAF invested in the program. China is taking delivery (last delivery 2009) of more J-7 but they are not introducing FC-1 in their service.....WHY!?!

Now just think, Bangladesh or Pakistan, which country is more crazy. LOL.....

I don't know if you know this or not, but JF-17 is also a derivative of F-7 just like F-7BGI. China needed funding for their J-20 development and managed it with the funding made by PAF in FC-1 program. FC-1 (Super-7) was 80% developed when PAF invested in the program. China is taking delivery (last delivery 2009) of more J-7 but they are not introducing FC-1 in their service.....WHY!?!

Now just think, Bangladesh or Pakistan, which country is more crazy. LOL.....

failed_troll.jpg

As they want J-7, you should charge min atleast. Yesterday they are talking about SU-30,my god they didn't talked to acquire rafale........today BD decision :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We are still talking about Su-30, F-16, Mig-29CMT and JAS-39. One of the four aircraft will join BAF with in 10-13 years according to BAF chief. 20-30 example of the aircraft shall be procured.

Why did you make Tejas then!!! You are procuring 128 Rafale/EF2000, Jointly making FGFA. So, I guess Tejas was just an advanced Jet trainer then right!!!!!

By the way how good are these F-7BGI's as compared PAF F-7PG. Anyone?

According to an earlier post in this forum F-7BG was much more advanced than any existing F-7 including F-7PG and thus quoted post name "Poor-man's F-16" by our Pakistani brother. F-7BGI is a much more advanced version of F-7BG. I think you have got the answer you were looking for.

Well the F 7 will replace the A5s which by the way are really old. Furthermore, We use F 7s as interceptors not fighters, migs are our only fighters. But i still do not think its a good deal. If we wanted stop gap usage, we could have bought L-159ALCA or Yak-130. Buying this third generation warcraft is a waste of money.

Hello brother!!! L-159ALCA unit price is $15-$17mln. YAK-130 unit price is $20mln. F-7BGI is around $7-$9mln. which one is better to u now as stop gap!!!

On the bright side we have 52 F7s now:) .

Our F-7MB fleet shall be retired along with A-5&FT-6. As like A-5s our F-7MB entered service with BAF back in 1988. So, we shall be left with 8 Mig-29, 16 F-7BG & 16 F-7BGI. = 8 Mig-29(will be upgraded to SMT), 32 F-7BG/BGI. = 40 Multirole fighter aircraft.

Correction, 50% of JF-17 revenue goes to China. FC-1 is Chinese original version. JF-17 is FC-1's PAF modification.

yes yes i can understand your pain F-7BGI is great fighter in 7-8mn $ of course as its Bengali . jf-17 is nothing but medication of PAF .what more **** we can expect from those who buy 50 years old tech as junk price for feel good on others .?

at this time only you guys can got F-7BGI 5th+++ gen fighter now go sleep .sharam to nhi ati .

---------- Post added at 11:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

another side india pakistan china throwing this mig-21 f-7s junk and someone collecting it :tdown:

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

The pakistani version of F-7 is comparatively much downgraded than F-7BG. BD is taking F-7BGI which is much more advanced derivative of F-7BG. Once the F-7BGI are delivered, we are also going to decommission 1 squadron of F-7MB, 1 squadron of A-5C along with FT-6 by the way.

can you please told us which great loading of missiles BVRs AESA RADAR GBUs LBUs and nuclear bombs carry you BG? as its is world great fighter which your poor gov select in 2012 even uganda will think again to buy this junk . and they got SU30 rather then 50 years old junk .

wah! 1 statement from our air force and you have posted the same crap for 40 times. Eva heard of regime change?? Previously BNP even cancelled mig29 order midway to go chinese. This is hasina backed decision. It will change for sure......

May be. but the requirement for 20-32 4+ generation fighter aircraft came from air force. They had asked particularly Su-30 to both AL Hasina now and BNP Khaleda when she was PM.

May be. but the requirement for 20-32 4+ generation fighter aircraft came from air force. They had asked particularly Su-30 to both AL Hasina now and BNP Khaleda when she was PM.

they ask for what ? SU-30 ? i think they are not going anywhere else from china you know why ? indonesia uganda venzvela already got small batches of SU-30s its not something to fill the gap and then go again for new fighters i think after F-7s forget 15 years for any other fighter .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom