What's new

Bangladesh to China ordered 16 F-7BGI light fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
If JF17 is available in just 15 million price tag then why decades old fighters ??

Reason is simple : Capabilities are almost same then why spend more on infrastructure ??

Neither the BAF would have bought JFT for just 15 millions nor the capabilities of JFT and F-7 are same. So...... Your post is unrealistic.

read why BAF is getting F7's- it simply can't afford jf-17 now-

and you are a fool to compare capabilities of jf-17 to f7- really a big fool-

You are obviously confused between a 3rd generation aircraft and a 4th generation one :lol:

Neither the BAF would have bought JFT for just 15 millions nor the capabilities of JFT and F-7 are same. So...... Your post is unrealistic.

Even when China is dying to sell their 15 million tag fighter with loans, even when BD using Chinese fighters since long

And if they considered JF17 for their future aircraft (cause they cant afford to many) then why they need old plane ???

BD seriously dnt consider JF17 for future, they need more capable fighter (otherwise selecting olf F7 cant make any sense)

Kisi cheej ko bar bar achcha kahne se vo acchche nahi ho jati

Even when China is dying to sell their 15 million tag fighter with loans, even when BD using Chinese fighters since long

How many times I have to tell you JFT won't have cost at 15 million to BAF. At least the price tag would have been 20 million.

And if they considered JF17 for their future aircraft (cause they cant afford to many) then why they need old plane ???

Because at present BAF is more dedicated towards building air defense than buying aircrafts. F-7bgi was the most affordable choice for them as stop gap in this situation. Their are political reasons behind it too. Like the profit out of the sales would have been shared with Pakistan and AL govt "ghairat" doesn't accept it.

BD seriously dnt consider JF17 for future, they need more capable fighter (otherwise selecting olf F7 cant make any sense)

And F-7 is more "capable" aircraft than JFT? Lol.

Aur kisi cheez ko bar bar bura kehnai sai woh buri bhi nahi ho jati. ;)

How many times I have to tell you JFT won't have cost at 15 million to BAF. At least the price tag would have been 20 million.
Because at present BAF is more dedicated towards building air defense than buying aircrafts. F-7bgi was the most affordable choice for them as stop gap in this situation. Their are political reasons behind it too. Like the profit out of the sales would have been shared with Pakistan and AL govt "ghairat" doesn't accept it.

I know truth hurts .....

Their is no excuse for selecting F7 instead of JF17 .......

And F-7 is more "capable" aircraft than JFT? Lol.

I didnt tell this ... My point is that if they want Jf17 is future so their is no way to select J7

Aur kisi cheez ko bar bar bura kehnai sai woh buri bhi nahi ho jati. ;)

For that China need customer .. and if China dnt want Jf17 then how can they convene others ??

I know truth hurts .....

I know that's why you aren't accepting it.

Their is no excuse for selecting F7 instead of JF17 .......

I didnt tell this ... My point is that if they want Jf17 is future so their is no way to select J7

I have tell you the reason. And fortunately BD members also agree with it. You being an Indian obviously have issues in accepting them. I am not surprised either.

For that China need customer .. and if China dnt want Jf17 then how can they convene others ??

This thing has been discussed enough to depth. Now even after the discussions if you Indians want to just stick with one stupid statement then it's your choice. We will enjoy the idiocy associated with such statements.

Bangladesh is getting used to new planes from China , so it will take some time may be 3-4 years before they start ordering good stuff from China

A bold strategic decision by Bangladesh to align its national security with China

Do you know what is meant by a 'stop gap' measure?

The JF-17 isn't exactly $15 million. It's marketing :P

If you are saying that the F-7 is better than the JF-17, then I really have nothing to say :wave:

no matter what there is differences between JF17 and F7

why indian brought themselves in every discussion that make them look like clowns?
why dont you brought yourself in with meaningful argument apart from lashing clueless claims like JF-17 has the same capability as J-7s?

I really start believing in thier everage IQ thing.

a powerful or advanced airfornce cannot be built in one day, it is a part of holistic national decision (economy, social, science and defense ``etc)

For some Indian & BD trollers....Major Specification Differences

F7

Radar Range:- 30-35 KM.
Speed:- 2.0 Mach
Loaded weight: 7,540 kg
Combat radius: 850 km
Air-to-air missiles(WVR): PL-2, PL-5, PL-7, PL-8, PL-9, Magic R.550, AIM-9
Air to Ground:- Drop Tanks, Unguided Bombs.
Role:- Interceptor
Cost:- $6 to 8 Million

JF17
Radar Range:- 130-150 KM (BVR Capable)
Speed:- 1.8 Mach
Loaded weight: 9100 kg
Combat radius: 1,352 km
Air-to-air missiles(WVR) & (BVR):
Short range: AIM-9L/M, PL-5E, PL-9C
Beyond visual range: PL-12 / SD-10
Air-to-surface missiles: Anti-radiation missiles : MAR-1[89]
Anti-ship missiles: C-802A,[72] C-803
Cruise missiles: Ra'ad ALCM

Bombs:
Unguided bombs: Mk-82, Mk-84 general purpose bombs
Matra Durandal anti-runway bomb
CBU-100/Mk-20 Rockeye anti-armour cluster bomb

Precision guided munitions (PGM): GBU-10, GBU-12, LT-2 laser-guided bombs
H-2, H-4 electro-optically guided,[3] LS-6 satellite-guided glide bombs[132]
Satellite-guided bombs

Role:- Multirole combat aircraft [Fighter, Air to Surface, interception, forward air control, and electronic warfare]
Cost:- $15 to 18 Million

Specifications speaks itself

images

F7

JF17

Bombs:

Satellite-guided bombs

Role:- Multirole combat aircraft [Fighter, Air to Surface, interception, forward air control, and electronic warfare]

images

that is the basic JF17 Block I and the JF17 Block II is coming soon which is far more better

F7

JF17

Bombs:

Satellite-guided bombs

images

Well thanks for your comparison but i think its invalid. Because f-7BGI will have different specifictions.....

I am not against Jf-17. But Jf-17 discussion is also invalid here... We are considering ground air defence now. bangladesh will take two three years more for a new generation fighter.... They just didnt want to waste any extra money after new infrastructure.... So procuring F-7 makes sense.... It was never f-7 vs jf-17..

JF-17's weapons and systems aren't fully integrated yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom