What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the idea is to fence us in but allows Indians to get access to Bangladesh. This is a one way solution. Indians will still be able to get into Bangladesh but not the other way around. Not only does India get this advantage it gets transit, ports and infrastructure also. Basically Bangladesh will no longer be a country. It will have become a protectorate or a colony.

they are just trying to imitate USA to show others they are regional super power here in south asia by erecting fence to its potential future hostile neighbours.. Just ignore it. I think GOB also maintaining the same strategy 'ignore them' I am just worried about the bio diversity of sundarban :sniper:

Jana ! Jana ! Can you help in this regards ? I am heavilly caught by this Nalwa, arguing with me very politely but very rigid. Munshi is very busy in selling his book, "The doctrine of India ". Eastwatch is missing in Japan after the disaster. Al-zaker is very sad after the Abottabad inccident ? And busy in making new strategy !!!!!

I am not good at detecting sarcasm. Will you help?

Jana ! Jana ! Can you help in this regards ? I am heavilly caught by this Nalwa, arguing with me very politely but very rigid. Munshi is very busy in selling his book, "The doctrine of India ". Eastwatch is missing in Japan after the disaster. Al-zaker is very sad after the Abottabad inccident ? And busy in making new strategy !!!!!
Jana , I know you have of lot of collection including Bengalee skripts ?????

You just provided me my today's dose of laughter. :P

they are just trying to imitate USA to show others they are regional super power here in south asia by erecting fence to its potential future hostile neighbours.. Just ignore it. I think GOB also maintaining the same strategy 'ignore them' I am just worried about the bio diversity of sundarban :sniper:

No, we are imitating israel. At least the pakistani side of the fence. Due to success on that side, we planned the eastern fence.
Seems many bangladeshis support it here too.

No, we are imitating israel. At least the pakistani side of the fence. Due to success on that side, we planned the eastern fence.
Seems many bangladeshis support it here too.

we the people will remain grateful to you if indians also abandon sheikh hasina and stop coming to bangladesh. Lets start it with indian army chief and sonia gandhi. . . ..

@ No need to invite them. "Bin bulay mehman".
@ "Kudbakud atejate hai".

No, those are called illegal bangladeshi immigrants. Sometimes shot dead by BSF. :)
I love the way some bangladeshis switch to hindi to emphasize the point.
You went one step ahead and put some color to your reply. :)

Too much bollywood?

No, those are called illegal bangladeshi immigrants. Sometimes shot dead by BSF. :)
I love the way some bangladeshis switch to hindi to emphasize the point.
You went one step ahead and put some color to your reply. :)

Too much bollywood?

@ "Bate tu apluk buhot tez karte hai".

what s h i t has this guy been smoking? I want some!!

@ Why Abir is still silent ? May be he is enjoying with the illegal immigrants in his house. "Khub sukhe ache tu ? Tai kichu bolchena".

@ Why Abir is still silent ? May be he is enjoying with the illegal immigrants in his house. "Khub sukhe ache tu ? Tai kichu bolchena".

If this is a personal reference, my parents migrated during partition, so they are naturalised citizens as per Indian citizenship law.

" Janedo.... janedo....mujhe jana hai, apne ghar per, fir mulakat hogi "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom