What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't have any problem with the fence. I am just worried about Sundarban and 46 places where they violated international law

They will imprison us while they will use Bangladesh territory to get from one side of India to the other and also use our ports.

If they fence us in we stop them using our territory. Quid pro Qou. Bangladesh should be a no go area for India.

Mr MBI Munshi ( your name suggest your great-grand father was a Hindu )

Are you really writer that you proclaim....looking at your understanding and quality of your post, your book must be categorized in the genre of Comedy.

Fencing is to ensure our safety...You can also fence your side.....and get even...

Even when we fence, there would be enough entry points for legal entry of your citizens and goods etc...and yes we are not using and will not use your territory without your Govt permission.....use will be legal...

You are getting emotional and considering legal and illegal matters as same......you need help sir.

Dont give transit to India, dont allow India to use your ports. Topple Hasia gvt . Be happy. We will think of alternatives....

And after their country is practically destroyed and after they have demolished their economy and become laughing stocks of the world, they will still claim that their miseries are due to India and the evil Hindoos despite the fact that we are isolating ourselves from them. We should just construct a huge concrete wall on our borders around them so we never get to hear their whining again :undecided:

Mr MBI Munshi ( your name suggest your great-grand father was a Hindu )

No I can trace my ancestry for about 150 years and all were Muslim. You would probably have to go back several centuries to find someone who wasn't a Muslim in my family.

This is not just about the fence. The Indians get to fence us in, use our territory through transit and also use our ports and other infrastructure and then finally we are no longer a country. Bangladesh is not just being prostituted it is also getting raped and then we have to give them a salute.

And after their country is practically destroyed and after they have demolished their economy and become laughing stocks of the world, they will still claim that their miseries are due to India and the evil Hindoos despite the fact that we are isolating ourselves from them. We should just construct a huge concrete wall on our borders around them so we never get to hear their whining again :undecided:

No genius it was you who went bankrupt just two decades ago. Imf hammered the idea of open economy. It took your kind more than 40 years to understand thAt you had no idea about what you were doing.

See we always had that, except when Mujib screwed up .

This is not just about the fence. The Indians get to fence us in, use our territory through transit and also use our ports and other infrastructure and then finally we are no longer a country. Bangladesh is not just being prostituted it is also getting raped and then we have to give them a salute.

Munshi since Bharat had been killing Bangladeshis on border and trespassing into your territory so isnt the fence a good idea to put a hold to these crimes by Indian BSF.

On the other hand its weakness and fault of your Hasina Govt to sell BD interests to bharat so its time you should disallow use of transit and other facilities

No I can trace my ancestry for about 150 years and all were Muslim. You would probably have to go back several centuries to find someone who wasn't a Muslim in my family.

At what point your ancestors gave up their superior Arab name / title for low-life Hindu title.....do you intend any course correction now?

On topic...

1) Fencing is to stop terrorist having free access to India ( the article you posted cleverly never mentioned that many Indian terrorist had free shelter in BD earlier along with terrorist camps.....thanks to Hasina, they are enjoying Indian hospitality now).

2) Fencing is to stop illegal migrantos / criminals ......either ways

3) When the BD gets submerged in water due to Climate Change, it will protect us from some shock waves

You seem to suggest like Lallo Yadav that it is your legal right to cheat in school exams..

Munshi since Bharat had been killing Bangladeshis on border and trespassing into your territory so isnt the fence a good idea to put a hold to these crimes by Indian BS.

You really believe that Hindus are crossing across BD ...? Jana, MBI Munshi is protesting tht right of Bangladeshi to cross into India illegally will get affected ....while people like him always claim that it is the other way round.....how irritating..

On the other hand its weakness and fault of your Hasina Govt to sell BD interests to bharat so its time you should disallow use of transit and other facilities

Hasina is very smart......all the deals she is having is in her favor......and in the interest of BD.

Jana

I will throw 20 bucks into that fence myself. I want to see that fence done and over with.

Which lives us with Transit.

RSS like minded folks may pull a Samjhota Express on the vehicles in transit.

Take my 20 as well... where should i click?

The fencing is not our matter as it is constructed with their own money. But this is a slap in the face of Bangladesh.

Hasina is very smart......all the deals she is having is in her favor......and in the interest of BD.

Jana

any favour taken in personal interests is always against interests of the COUNTRY. and thats what is going on against Bangladesh.

the patriots in Bangladesh should come on roads for stopping this as BD public is always politically dynamic

Munshi since Bharat had been killing Bangladeshis on border and trespassing into your territory so isnt the fence a good idea to put a hold to these crimes by Indian BSF.

I think the idea is to fence us in but allows Indians to get access to Bangladesh. This is a one way solution. Indians will still be able to get into Bangladesh but not the other way around. Not only does India get this advantage it gets transit, ports and infrastructure also. Basically Bangladesh will no longer be a country. It will have become a protectorate or a colony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom