What's new

Bangladesh to be the world’s largest prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No genius it was you who went bankrupt just two decades ago. Imf hammered the idea of open economy. It took your kind more than 40 years to understand thAt you had no idea about what you were doing.

See we always had that, except when Mujib screwed up .

Yeah genius. Hence you should be grateful that we are fencing our confused selves away from you well guided lot. At the same time, we are also assisting the Pakistanis with protecting them against us. You don't hear them complaining now do you ?

At what point your ancestors gave up their superior Arab name / title for low-life Hindu title.....do you intend any course correction now?

On topic...

1) Fencing is to stop terrorist having free access to India ( the article you posted cleverly never mentioned that many Indian terrorist had free shelter in BD earlier along with terrorist camps.....thanks to Hasina, they are enjoying Indian hospitality now).

2) Fencing is to stop illegal migrantos / criminals ......either ways

3) When the BD gets submerged in water due to Climate Change, it will protect us from some shock waves

You seem to suggest like Lallo Yadav that it is your legal right to cheat in school exams..

@ Once I was in China I was thrilled by seeing the great wall and dreamed that if we could have built such a wall along with Indian borders. Thanks to India they themselves erected it if not wall but bared wire. What they get by erecting these fences ? Good ! Good ! spending money on un-productive thinks. than after 5 years there will be many holes in these barbed wires and then they will again invest money on it. It remainds me the famous story of "Juta abishkar"( Discovery of shoes).

I think the idea is to fence us in but allows Indians to get access to Bangladesh. This is a one way solution. Indians will still be able to get into Bangladesh but not the other way around. Not only does India get this advantage it gets transit, ports and infrastructure also. Basically Bangladesh will no longer be a country. It will have become a protectorate or a colony.

You forgot becoming part of an Empire.
LOLL, Manmohan Singh will become Maharaja Manmohan Singh from plain old Sardar Manmohan Singh!

SMS to MMS, just like that. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

How many more holes you got left?

@ Wait for another 5 years or so you will find many holes in your own made barbed fences. No need to search any hole of us. So, first fix your own hole.

@ Once I was in China I was thrilled by seeing the great wall and dreamed that if we could have built such a wall along with Indian borders. Thanks to India they themselves erected it if not wall but bared wire. What they get by erecting these fences ? Good ! Good ! spending money on un-productive thinks. than after 5 years there will be many holes in these barbed wires and then they will again invest money on it. It remainds me the famous story of "Juta abishkar"( Discovery of shoes).

Oh this will be very productive you see. It will help keep out illegal immigrants.

I think the idea is to fence us in but allows Indians to get access to Bangladesh. This is a one way solution. Indians will still be able to get into Bangladesh but not the other way around. Not only does India get this advantage it gets transit, ports and infrastructure also. Basically Bangladesh will no longer be a country. It will have become a protectorate or a colony.

And what stops bangladesh from building a fence?

Oh this will be very productive you see. It will help keep out illegal immigrants.

@ Hey man what are you talking ? This fence will protect us from a "Fensidelye" which you people made along the border of Bnagladesh. "Fensidelye" is a kind of coup sirup but the young people take it as adiction.

@ This fence will stop smuggling which have a very negative impact on our economy. However, we will not get cows from India in cheap rate. May be in future we have to import from India.

@ Another good impact will be the Awami terror will not be able to flade to their safe heaven Calcutta ????

@ The money earned by the non-muslims of Bangladesh cannot be smuggled to India. "Anajana" of Hindus to India will greatly stopped.

@ Smuggling of illegal arms into Bnagladesh will be stopped for ever.

@ Difficult for the fake currency holders to infiltrate inside Bangladesh.

@ We always had a shortage of BDR people in the border line against Indian BSF, so it will subsidise automatically.

@ Infiltration of Indian decoits in the border area will be stopped.

@ "Shap 'o' murlo, lathi 'o' bhanglo na, subkichu bina poisai hoyegalu".

@ Finally we congratulate you for fencing our border. Great job done.:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Now, some of our Indian friends will say, "hey Bhogoban, ye hamlogose kia hogia ? Kia ham logone bhul kardia".

Nalwa. What illegal immigration ? I tell you this is completely bulshit. I remember during 1971 crisis I used to go India in the border areas for daily needs. I tell you, I used to look strange there ! for everything, for cloths which I was wearing, stiching design, fashion, talking style and ofcourse looking differently. And it was easily indentifiable among others that I am a strange man there. If some one has to go to India he has to be properly trained.Who will train these poor people. Why the Indian police or BSF does not catch hold them then and there.

let me throw in my months income for that fence, if additional money is required then pls pm.
And pls finish it quickly!

i dont know whats in store for bangladesh.i hope its a better and prosperous future i hope no occupation from india.

Nalwa. What illegal immigration ? I tell you this is completely bulshit. I remember during 1971 crisis I used to go India in the border areas for daily needs. I tell you, I used to look strange there ! for everything, for cloths which I was wearing, stiching design, fashion, talking style and ofcourse looking differently. And it was easily indentifiable among others that I am a strange man there. If some one has to go to India he has to be properly trained.Who will train these poor people. Why the Indian police or BSF does not catch hold them then and there.

Try and understand. Do you think somebody who's an illegal immigrant will try and be 'different'? He will blend in as much as he can. And the fact as the OP points out is that people and areas on both sides of the border are so similar that one cant decipher who's a local and not without an ID check.

And dont think we Indians are making up stuff on illegal Bangladeshi immigration. Practically every domestic help I talk to in Gurgaon seems to be from Malda or Mushidabad in WB. I was surprised by this phenomenon untill my Bengali colleague explained that the most porous WB-BD border is in these areas. Hence these people who are illegal immigrants pass themselves off as residents of these areas. As they also have a similar accent to these areas, they can easily escape detection and pass off as Indians.

What are Bangladeshis doing to stop BD from becoming a fortified colony that is what matters more than what is enemy doing to damage you since the enemy will always work for own interests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom