What's new

Bangladesh supports India on UNSC permanent membership

You might be right. But since India has refused the seat without veto, it is a kind of deadlocck. Only hope is that with the rise of east (of which India is a big factor), sometimes in the later they would consider this. Till then fingers crossed.

If you believe India will side USA and try to act against China, this is far fetched. India foreign policy is fairly independent as peoved by many events in history.

We also had, Chanakya the great, once here. :cheers:

Why Chinese don't like India, because there are many more stubborn and mental illed like Robo to distort Chinese history and our legimate soverenity over Tibet!

Well to be honest, Security Counsel is the biggest joke ever played in the history of mankind with mankind.

Its an all out insult to the rest of the nations of the world, including those holding non permanent seats.

Hell its even insult to the very Body of United Nation Organization.

P.S: I am not talking about the Indian issue here, rather i am placing my views puerly from humanity perspective.

:pakistan:

adios

I share the same feelings yaar Amego infact the main international bodies are a joke and insult to most of the countries ..Just look at NPT and IAEA..Every country should open up their nuclear complexes for the inspection of IAEA while the BIG 5 can do any thing they like and no body will inspect it..its high time these rules must be changed..

You might be right. But since India has refused the seat without veto, it is a kind of deadlocck. Only hope is that with the rise of east (of which India is a big factor), sometimes in the later they would consider this. Till then fingers crossed.

If you believe India will side USA and try to act against China, this is far fetched. India foreign policy is fairly independent as peoved by many events in history.

We also had, Chanakya the great, once here. :cheers:

This is NOT the problem I believe or not!

But this is the fact!

Little off topic but special thanks to admin for cleaning up Bangladesh defence section from bharati craps. We have joint this forum to strenthen tie and perhaps build a bridge with long lost pakistan rather than bharat. If some bangladeshi interested to strenthen tie with bharat than they should join bharati defence site.

Why hang out in Pakistani defence site for??
we are here for the same reason...engage one country get the second country free...you get the drift.

Recent days Bharat has become Ideologically and Psychologically Identical to anti humanity zionist state. These evil duo has taken the Initiative to destroy the islamic states in subcontinent. Not to mention death of our innocent farmers by Thug BSF all most every single day yet la-hasina shown the autrocity to support for Terrorist enemy country for UNSC seat is pure mockery to Muslim Ummah as a whole. Every bad deed meet with unforgiving punshiment and la-hasina apparently deserve one for shaking hand with anti human entity.
And you live in a anti humanity Zionist supporting country...wow..you need some TLC my friend...or rather some human interaction.

India is an Elephant and our politicians tried to push it instead of riding its back. We need to learn how to ride its back first and this government might started doing it. we have to wait and see. :)

Sure we have seen how Awami league riding indian back by taking its bag of money and giving up every aspect of Bangladesh sovereignty, economy, politics, defence and other areas. Who says indian wants anyone to ride its back. Awami and indian dalals are making up false stories,Typical submissive and indian dalali mentality. At this rate if Iajdani and his Awami types will make Bangladesh less than an indian state. And that the 2021 vision of Awami League.

Back
Top Bottom