What's new

Bangladesh strengthening coastguards to stop human trafficking

Imbeciles! The need is to empower the Rohingya Mujahedeen. Allow them safe bases. Let them acquire weapons, train and organize themselves to liberate their motherland Arakan.

Rohingya Mujahideens.

After a long time I had a good laugh.

I don't know what is happening in the first two videos.

Why? Cant you understand your nationals are hiding in our mountains, operating from there and terrorizing local people.

Yes, the Arakan Army are rebels. How does that relate?

I just wanted to show. Rohingyas formed mujahids to save themselves and other Rakhine Buddhists formed other rebel groups. Nothing much difference. All problem is Burmese.

You flaunt your pathetic mujahids and wonder why there is little sympathy for Rohingyas. Pathetic.

Any human has the right to defend themselves when Buddhist terrorists especially those filled with hatred, fascist, racist, so called pacifists want to inflict violence on innocent people.

Any human has the right to defend themselves when Buddhist terrorists especially those filled with hatred, fascist, racist, so called pacifists want to inflict violence on innocent people.

Except they've been going since before independence trying to steal Arakan from the Arakanese and create a breakaway state. They are no freedom fighters.

Except they've been going since before independence trying to steal Arakan from the Arakanese and create a breakaway state. They are no freedom fighters.

Rakhine is part of a future BD, along with W Bengal and NE.

No. You hate brown people you Burmese are just inherently racist.

Guys. The topic was about human trafficking...

Can we get on topic please?

Read the following about child domestic slavery in Kolkata. I'm sure the situation is the same in our country.

Human trafficking is intimately related to corrupt politicians, BSF, BGB, police on both sides of the border.

Nothing will happen until publicized executions occur.

http://www.humantrafficking.org/upl...e_amongst_Child_Domestic_Workers_in_India.pdf

why do people need to get so personal... i made a point, you think if it is invalid than make a counter point rather than accusing me of being an Indian...

Anyways, A lot of restaurants in Bangladesh are owned by indians... that is also true for garments and other industries...
My uncle who is a big industrialist in Bangladesh has 3 partners from India and 1 from Malaysia...

Similarly, lots of garments employ a lot of Indians and Srilankans in top posts. If you knew about Bangladesh than you would know that.

Finally, I am always taught to argue based on truth rather than any bias... talk about border killing and I will crucify the role of indian border security force... talk about illegal migrants, Bangladeshis do migrate more to India (that is not surprising, since migration is always more from a less developed to a more developed country)...

Then it should be India to Bangladesh.
The only people who are interested to go to India are prostitutes as they have a huge vibrant sex market in India.

Imbeciles! The need is to empower the Rohingya Mujahedeen. Allow them safe bases. Let them acquire weapons, train and organize themselves to liberate their motherland Arakan.

LoL... wet dream.. :D

Can anyone grantee that the Burmese military will not use its weapons on unarmed women and children? FFs need to fight. In this situation the choice is between total extermination at the hands of the Burmese invaders and fighting to survive.

Lol... invaders..? toller troller everywhere..!! :haha:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I just wanted to show. Rohingyas formed mujahids to save themselves and other Rakhine Buddhists formed other rebel groups. Nothing much difference. All problem is Burmese.

nope.. the main problems is so-called Bangali Rohingya.. AA is just a small rebel group which has nearly 60 people.. Rakhine people in Myanmar Army are more than 1000 time of that.. nearly 100,000.. then who represent to whom..?

Rakhine is part of a future BD, along with W Bengal and NE.

Land Begger detected..!! that's why ur people becoming boat people.. no land more to live.. LOL

As a backlash supposing BD starts pushing out Rakhines from its soil, then what will you say? But BD is not a rogue uncivilized nation like Burma. And anyway the Burmese couldn't careless about Rakhines who are treated a third class citizens.

As if there is no ALA

AA seems so much trained and equipped, are these rebels as well? @alaungphaya

This AA faction has surrendered to the Burmese who allow them to maintain camps, keep arms and also give them sustenance allowance. This AA was used to create the Ramu temple fracas and blame it on Muslims. They are the people who are used in massacring the Muslims in Arakan.

Back
Top Bottom