What's new

Bangladesh signals shift towards China, Pakistan: report

You idiots, and that includes you too @DalalErMaNodi , when your country introduces NIC for citizen verification, or Pakistan for that matter with their CNIC, then it's kosher. But the moment India tries something similar your smelly lungis covering your black hairy rears catch fire!! You don't have any say on what happens in India, after we host lakhs of YOUR persecuted citizens in our country.

How about we let your CHT tribals join us? Ok with that, idiot? You don't speak for your government, so keep your trap shut.

Quieten down clown, what do you have a congenital penchant for throwing a temper tantrum every now and then ?

How about you calm down, and work on whatevers got your knickers all wound up.

Get your rut sorted, racist tribal clown.

Don't tag me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHT folks are Bangladeshis, it's you who keep agitating them with acts of mischief perpetrated by your R&AW, maybe we should ask Pragya Debnath ?

Nobody in CHT wants to join India, least of all join the North East, a region that has half of GDP per capita.

India has at least 200 millions of Muslims
Idiot, our Muslims are our own citizens and they can claim their rights every bit like we can. They are not barred from holding high offices or Constitutional posts like in your Islamic hell holes. The illegals will have to depart though, no ifs and buts.

Quieten down clown, what do you have a congenital penchant for throwing a temper tantrum every now and then ?
When they lost argument they become like that . I feel laugh when they act like this .

You see the attitude of one of our compatriots who are now eagerly trying to prove himself as patriots by repeated and imbalance defaming of current govt?

It's their new trick . If you want to defame/destroy a nation , be one of them. No enemy can destroy you utterly than uncle toms aka bibhishons.

I dont think i am.

Indian border security actively take part on smuggling as well. There is no way bd ppl can simply walk over to india and do smuggling without indian help from other side.

Dont blame everything on bd.

You mean BD border security not take active part on smuggling??

IT is longest border and few scums are everywhere so smuggling bound to happen, only issue here is ''INDIA is decreasing it by shooting them instead capturing''.

When they lost argument they become like that . I feel laugh when they act like this .

You see the attitude of one of our compatriots who are now eagerly trying to prove himself as patriots by repeated and imbalance defaming of current govt?

It's their new trick . If you want to defame/destroy a nation , be one of them. No enemy can destroy you utterly than uncle toms aka bibhishons.

21st century Mir Jafar's quite literally.

maybe we should ask
Duffer, maybe you should look inside your own country that nurtures the vile ideologies as a part of your Fundamentalist ecosystem, that produces zombies who hacks down progressive minded people there. Start by banning such organisations and their insemination grounds instead of these unsolicited rants.

Nobody in CHT wants to join
kire miya lungit aagun lagise neki CHT r katha suniya:rofl:

Duffer, maybe you should look inside your own country that nurtures the vile ideologies as a part of your Fundamentalist ecosystem, that produces zombies who hacks down progressive minded people there. Start by banning such organisations and their insemination grounds instead of these unsolicited rants.

kire miya lungit aagun lagise neki CHT r katha suniya:rofl:

Clown, calm down, we get it you're disgruntled.

All terrorists organizations are banned in Bangladesh starting from Jamaat to harkat 'ul Jihad to JMB.

Do you dare to ban RSS ?

Clown.

There are more R&AW facilitated and enabled Mullahs in India than there are in Bangladesh.

You clowns can't get to Zakir Naik, meanwhile we are hanging provocateur after provocateur.

I don't wear Lungis, clown.

Ethno-fascist Axomi clown.

You know what's funny clown ?

You're much closer to JMB, than I can ever be, you're another ultra religious retard, with a different set of beliefs is all.

Last edited:
Oh come on. There are many ways of annexing land . In 1947 Pakistan got lands and you can't reclaim the land with war .

So your nation will try to free their land from Muslims. India has at least 200 millions of Muslims . So if Bangladesh and Pakistan need to bear the burden then they need land from India.

So if even you send one Muslim, that mean technically we are losing land if we decide to shelter the Indian Muslim.

It's a nice trick isn't it ? If you can't reclaim your land ,just try to seal your huge Muslim citizens in our land .

Your govt will try to do it using the sentiment of Muslim ummah aka Muslim brotherhood.

We have some as.sholes in Bangladesh who are so joshila in brotherhood ( they are not Mullahs by the way ) that they want govt to grant the rohingyas the citizenship of Bangladesh.

What a retarded bunch a huge number of my compatriots are you see? How they are trying to serve the purpose of your country without even knowing it . I do pity on this kind of people who don't know what they are doing.

Now you see why I abhor democracy? Because democracy will establish the rule of this kind and in the end we will be screwed up .
Again, your comments lack any lick of logic. How do we plan to push 200 million Muslims to Bangladesh and do what exactly?

India is for Indians, what your BD emotional ones feel or what the Mullahs like is neither of our concern and it shouldn't be BDs concern. You're in a better position than Pakistan, don't spoil it with your India obsession, that will only be detrimental. For the best example is you can look at Pakistan.

Again, your comments lack any lick of logic. How do we plan to push 200 million Muslims to Bangladesh and do what exactly?
No need to send 200 million. Just send only one , we will lose at least a room to shelter the one Indian Muslim . So technically you annexed a room ( even if it's a cell still we are loosing 10x6 mean 60 sq feet to India) . Make sense ? I would say not 60 sq feet , we will not give land of the head of a needle .

No need to send 200 million. Just send only one , we will lose at least a room to shelter the one Indian Muslim . So technically you annexed a room ( even if it's a cell still we are loosing 10x6 mean 60 sq feet to India) . Make sense ? I would say not 60 sq feet , we will not give land of the head of a needle .
Like I said, your comments lack logic and at this point you're simply blabbering.

I wanted to write countries . It was typo .
However then let Kashmiris unified with their Pakistani Muslim brothers.

We will unify them with their Indian brothers... removal of 370 is the first step under new leadership...

Why did you separate from your WEST PAKISTANI BROTHERS... you were already unified with them...

answer my following questions on Kashmir:

1. Who are the informers of IA...
2. Who are the people serving in J&K police...
3. Who were Aurangzeb and Fayaz...
Don't you think that they are KASHMIRIS... who are those 1000s of young men and women who participate in recruitment programs of armed forces...

Like I said, your comments lack logic and at this point you're simply blabbering.
No just trying to show you my point. Why do you think that I will blubber since I have no interest about your country? You just wanted to know my point of view and I am trying to make you understand my position,that's all .

We will unify them with their Indian brothers... removal of 370 is the first step under new leadership...
They were never Indian. But their Hindu king joined India ,while Muslim king Nizam choose to remain sovereign instead of joining Pakistan or Indian dominion.

Talking logic... I think you know the PROBLEM...

by the way, Bangladesh is free to choose their trading and tactical partners...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom