What's new

Bangladesh set to overtake India in terms of GDP per capita by 2030: Standard Chartered Bank

India is a friendly nation to us incase u didn't know that already. Why should we fight against Indian border guards. At least try to make some sense. I know making logical posts is quite hard fir u but give it a try at least.

We will see how long they give protection to bangladesh.i mean your policy towards China is making India your enemy.can you survive as a nation without indian support? I don't think so.it makes sense because Chinese influence in Bangladeshi politics is increasing.

We will see how long they give protection to bangladesh.i mean your policy towards China is making India your enemy.can you survive as a nation without indian support? I don't think so.it makes sense because Chinese influence in Bangladeshi politics is increasing.

What type of protection India provides us. Pls enlighten me. Looks like I'm totally clueless in this regard.

While u r at it pls don't forget to mention how our survival is dependent on india's support. As far as I know India is the real beneficiary here. Bangladesh has become the largest source of foreign currency for India.

They have been earning a huge amount by exporting to us. Since our income has increased exponentially in recent years, many people go to India for shopping purpose during the festive period so that they can brag about it to their neighbours.

As for the influence of China in BD politics, its almost non existent. China knows we r one one of the fastest growing economies in the world and they have all the opportunity to earn a huge amount from BD by being on the good book of BD. But at the same time, they also know it very well that if they cross the line and try to interfare in our internal matter they will be shown their place.

China certainly don't want a hostile BD for its own good.

It is likely that Bangladesh will overtake India in power capita terms. Malaysia has already shown that smaller well run countries move faster towards prosperity.
But they will need more industries for that. I believe textiles dominate, currently.

I expect the growth in India to shoot up soon. A lot of high quality infrastructure has been created in the past decade. A lot is underway.
Wealth is rapidly increasing, the middle class is finally rising. Sectors like health, education, tourism have tremendous potential.

What type of protection India provides us. Pls enlighten me. Looks like I'm totally clueless in this regard.

While u r at it pls don't forget to mention how our survival is dependent on india's support. As far as I know India is the real beneficiary here. Bangladesh has become the largest source of foreign currency for India.

They have been earning a huge amount by exporting to us. Since our income has increased exponentially in recent years, many people go to India for shopping purpose during the festive period so that they can brag about it to their neighbours.

As for the influence of China in BD politics, its almost non existent. China knows we r one one of the fastest growing economies in the world and they have all the opportunity to earn a huge amount from BD by being on the good book of BD. But at the same time, they also know it very well that if they cross the line and try to interfare in our internal matter they will be shown their place.

China certainly don't want a hostile BD for its own good.

I agree about exports.i don't want to use the word but I think India wants to dominate bangladesh.india don't want Chinese influence in Bangladesh and they are very worried about Chinese subs handed over to bangladesh.basically they don't acknowledge but they want Bangladesh to follow indian orders and policies.clearly your pm understands this complex situation and trying to balance relations.india not hostile towards Bangladesh but they are now realizing that they can do more to control bangladesh.

I agree about exports.i don't want to use the word but I think India wants to dominate bangladesh.india don't want Chinese influence in Bangladesh and they are very worried about Chinese subs handed over to bangladesh.basically they don't acknowledge but they want Bangladesh to follow indian orders and policies.clearly your pm understands this complex situation and trying to balance relations.india not hostile towards Bangladesh but they are now realizing that they can do more to control bangladesh.

If you look at the propaganda campaign run by BJP and other hindutva organizations that illegal immigrants are coming from Bangladesh to India, they give the impression that living standard of Bangladesh is far below India, even lower than the states like Bihar, Assam etc that they need to come to work in field, as house maid or as rickshaw puller to survive.

I met a guy from Kolkata few years ago he said he is surprised to know that Bangladesh has flyover and bridges. So if general people or politicians has this kind of perception why they won’t try to control or hope to control. Plus they think Bangladesh will always remain indebted to them for 1971.

However hardly they have knowledge that reality is completely different on the ground and Bangladesh has already crossed India in many indicators and will cross in gdp per capita as well.

When BD per ca pita income surpass India.Kindly take care of rickshaw pullers in Bangladesh.Their number is increasing very fast.This job is in violation of human rights and against the humane values.Better provide them motor rickshaws or taxis etc.

When BD per ca pita income surpass India.Kindly take care of rickshaw pullers in Bangladesh.Their number is increasing very fast.This job is in violation of human rights and against the humane values.Better provide them motor rickshaws or taxis etc.

What that has to do with India? Doesn’t India has rickshaw puller now? It’s a easy way of earning for people coming from village to city in search for work.

BD's GDP per capita now is even behind India??? Are you guys kidding me...

Back
Top Bottom