What's new

Bangladesh set to overtake India in terms of GDP per capita by 2030: Standard Chartered Bank

Dude, Hong Kong was developed under UK Administration and not Chinese.

Hong Kong GDP stands at 360 billion against 320 billion for BD in 2019. BD grows 8% a year while Hong Kong is at 2-3% and so not much longer before BD overtakes.

Thanks to UK you are rich as otherwise you will be nowhere now.

Most of the story of China's growth is due to UK and USA. UK developed Hong Kong and USA developed Taiwan.
Without the help of Hong Kong and Taiwan, China's growth would not be nearly as impressive over the last 40 years.

Yes BD is nothing on Hong Kong but we are on the right track now.

This guy is not from Hong Kong. He is a Chinese migrant there.

This guy is not from Hong Kong. He is a Chinese migrant there.

Notice how the CCP robots get triggered when BD posters post threads about good future economic prospects.

They know that BD is not the economic basket case that they can own and that upsets them terribly.

LOL, 2030? some more may, will, to be future tense bragging from a well known what Trump referred as shIt hole, come on, brag when you still exist in 2030 incase above sea level lol
View attachment 559486
https://www.thedailystar.net/opinion/perspective/news/rising-sea-levels-rising-threats-1732507

BTW, i knew its kind of cruel but as your faithful secret admirer, i hereby sincerely remind you, please don't get too carry away with your BD STRONK empty slogan, you're not still poor but dirt poor, even my hometown Hongkong, a tiny island with a population of 7 millions is hundred time richer than your whole hole combined, please come back to earth before you making yourself a "International Laughing Stock" lol
View attachment 559488
WHERE were you? my friends:dance3:
upload_2019-5-12_18-26-12.png

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/pol...igh-sea-levels-along-chinas-coast-could-spell

Oh come on, whats the matter? why getting mad at a true friend who will gave you much needed wake up call whenever you're doing too much mental masturbation which will be extremely harmful to your mental health
BTW, i'm glad you knew me well and i really appreciate your kind concern and the lovely service from your professional domestic helper, she's good:smitten:
Oh, don't you guys ever heard of human freedom index form your well? pretty interesting indeed, you learn something new daily, what a wonderful world we're in:pop:
1.png

PS:Can you help me to look for your hole? thanks in advance

Be happy with 135th rank of China in the list. Hong Kong is not of your kind.

Same goes with Taiwan.

Look at those figures, especially Vietnam. What are they doing which we could do?

I am not sure about Vietnam.. how it quadruple with growth rate less than 7%. I dont think Vitetnam will grow in 7% club consistently neither India.

Unrealistic per math. But it could be, I guess because Vietnam may soon be forced to revive some numbers. We are under pressure of the United States to appreciate the currency. The US suspects VN artificially keeping GDP official figures and VND low to gain market shares. VN has much higher personal incomes and higher current account surplus than the official figures support them.

Hong Kong GDP stands at 360 billion against 320 billion for BD in 2019. BD grows 8% a year while Hong Kong is at 2-3% and so not much longer before BD overtakes.
GDP PPP-
Hong Kong- $ 502 billion
Bangladesh-$ 831 billion

I would not have posted this, but it is he, who bragged about ''Hong Kong hundred times richer than Bangladesh''.

GDP PPP-
Hong Kong- $ 502 billion
Bangladesh-$ 831 billion

I would not have posted this, but it is he, who bragged about ''Hong Kong hundred times richer than Bangladesh''.
PPP? typical your sugar daddy "India" style bragging, NONE advance economy will be taking PPP seriously=FACT
NOW, please brave enough to face the reality, truth HURT, i know, sorry to burst your bubbles, my bad

YOU'RE proudly RANK at#153 with $1492
Hong Kong RANK at# 15 with 48517
I'm trying hard not to hurt your feeling too much by saying a hundred times, in fact its much nore than that
Sorry if i've hurt your feeling unintentional, i didn't meant to do so :cry:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

They should goto war and decide instead of beating 102 inches of chest hair

Back
Top Bottom