What's new

Bangladesh set to overtake India in terms of GDP per capita by 2030: Standard Chartered Bank

One can only hope that they never make this mistake, to bite the very hand that feeds them. These muslims are mainly from the lower socioeconomic rung, they don't hold any real power or authority here and any untoward incident will make them dig their own grave. As i have said elsewhere too, the first ones to resist them will be the Assamese muslims and Bengali Hindus in Barak. We will come into the picture much later, along with the full force of the State. But let's not hypothesize and talk of bloodbath to vitiate the wonderful atmosphere of this thread..
After NRC the things for muslim will be quite different. Neither Muslim nor Hindus will oppose a greater bengal if w. bengal comes on board. If not then Hindu bengalis will be left out for Assmese to make bbq with.... ;)

I dunno. Last I checked Canadians were still earning more than Chinese. And we have universal health care to boot. Oh, did I mention we have zero open defecation? May be thats why we have 600K+ wealthy Chinese living in Canada and not the other way round...?

We earn more than Chinese per capita. Enough said.

May be Chinese should keep their nose out of other threads? You guys started it.
It's hard to understand your low IQ. You add a new topic again. But i know. You only have toilets.

jpg.559600

2019-jpg.559601

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I dunno. Last I checked Canadians were still earning more than Chinese. And we have universal health care to boot. Oh, did I mention we have zero open defecation? May be thats why we have 600K+ wealthy Chinese living in Canada and not the other way round...?

We earn more than Chinese per capita. Enough said. Oh and our children don't have to freeze like this just to learn some chicken scratch.

_99558293_unblobbed.png

LOL today's menu? Frozen Chinese! :ROFL: :lol: :rofl:

May be Chinese should keep their nose out of other threads? You guys started it.
Go back to Canada and enjoy your toilet. don't waste my time. you've made too much garbage. Your IQ is not suitable for this thread. Low IQ creatures are disgusting.

jpg.559600

2019-jpg.559601

low IQ :lol:

It's hard to understand your low IQ. You add a new topic again. But i know. You only have toilets.

jpg.559600

2019-jpg.559601

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Go back to Canada and enjoy your toilet. don't waste my time. you've made too much garbage. Your IQ is not suitable for this thread. Low IQ creatures are disgusting.

jpg.559600

2019-jpg.559601

low IQ :lol:
Wait a minute... you sound like a certain @Two. Are you? Hi! Can I meet your mom? I like mixed egg omelets. May be she and me can make more mixed egg omelets. I will invite Yamashita-san too!

BTW, what happened? Not happy with the name Two?

Wait a minute... you sound like a certain @Two. Are you? Hi! Can I meet your mom? I like mixed egg omelets.
It's shocking. you want to "eat" my big ji ba? you must have a better mouth skill.:azn:

You're really sick. It's hard to understand your IQ.

Last edited:
It's shocking. You must have a better mouth skill.:azn:

You're really sick. It's hard to understand your IQ.
Whats so shocking? Her mixed egg omelets are so delicious! Okonogi-san was praising a lot "too". Lets have a rave next time we all meet. You, me, Yamashita-san, Okonogi-san, your mom and her mixed egg omelets. Yum!

I mean India depreciated Rupee against Dollar a lot in recent past. That's why it created a larger gap between PPP and nominal GDP. PPP and nominal ratio now stand at 3.86 for India which is fairly a big gap. For Bangladesh, it is 2.64, for China, it is 1.92 .
thanks for explaining.

After NRC the things for muslim will be quite different. Neither Muslim nor Hindus will oppose a greater bengal if w. bengal comes on board. If not then Hindu bengalis will be left out for Assmese to make bbq with.... ;)
These are the kind of fantasies that keep you preoccupied? Try taking Orissa on board too for they once also were a part of Bengal province. Wake up to the real world where India surrounds Bangladesh from three sides with sea levels rising. NRC is just the start, do you think we would stop at that. You know, we too have our grand plans..

These are the kind of fantasies that keep you preoccupied? Try taking Orissa on board too for they once also were a part of Bengal province. Wake up to the real world where India surrounds Bangladesh from three sides with sea levels rising. NRC is just the start, do you think we would stop at that. You know, we too have our grand plans..
You need to learn to differentiate between sarcasm and serious talk. This is your all seriousness about 'Greater Bengal' that make some of Bangladeshis tempted to do a little neddling.

Last edited:

Just a honest question to you. What people of Assam has achieved by staying with India for the last 70 years? Once upon a time Assam had higher living standard after partition in 1947. But now Assam has per capita GDP of 1000 usd only with 2015 base year which is far below India’s average. With 2015 base year it will be around 2000 USD for Bangladesh. The gap will only increase over time.

With no real progress on sight, what is Assamese people’s intention to stay with India? Is it just divide and rule that BJP and other hindutva group is trying to play here in the name of race and religion, keeping you people distracted?

I am quite sure as number of Muslim is approaching 40% it will create riot at some point which will derail economy of Assam further.

Don’t you think Assam will prosper more remaining with Bangladesh than the other way around?

Just a honest question to you. What people of Assam has achieved by staying with India for the last 70 years? Once upon a time Assam had higher living standard after partition in 1947. But now Assam has per capita GDP of 1000 usd only with 2015 base year which is far below India’s average. With 2015 base year it will be around 2000 USD for Bangladesh. The gap will only increase over time.

With no real progress on sight, what is Assamese people’s intention to stay with India? Is it just divide and rule that BJP and other hindutva group is trying to play here in the name of race and religion, keeping you people distracted?

I am quite sure as number of Muslim is approaching 40% it will create riot at some point which will derail economy of Assam further.

Don’t you think Assam will prosper more remaining with Bangladesh than the other way around?
Let's not indulge in such fantastical and futile talk. In this ages, forceful border redrawing is not possible. Even if it possible in some extraordinary circumstances, it will not be recognized by the world. And a weaker country capturing land from much stronger country is out of reality. If it were possible, then at least Pakistan had not to wage futile war against India for over 70 years for Kashmir.

And neither Assam has any appetite to join Bangladesh. Before British made it part of Bengal presidency, upper Assam and other North eastern states were never part of Bengal. They are not even Bengali. Even if Assam become 100 percent Muslim and Bengali, it does not mean they will be willing to join Bangladesh. They will remain loyal citizen of India. And if in some extraordinary circumstances want independence from India, it will be for Independent country, not to merge with Bangladesh. There are many different independent countries in the world with same ethnicity and religion. Look at Arab countries. Talking about such futile and unrealistic topics only alienate many friendly Indians here. Not all Indians want harm for Bangladesh. Only sanghi type Indians has allergy with Bangladesh. Other secular Indians are friends of Bangladesh. We should not alienate them.

Last edited:
If anyone got a problem with this thread , call the Standard Chartered Bank and ask for their country analysis division ! We all know Indian gdp numbers are fuzzy vedic math and Pakistan economy Shrunk with a capital S !
I don't see how Indians are going to have white servants in 2030 !
I know Bangladeshis and their rants.. Guess how?? I have illegal Bangladesh maid working at my place in New Mumbai.. Kind of rants and mental diarrhea she and few of her other fellow illegal immigrants spew on daily basis says a lot of its kind..

Please stick to the topic of Bangladesh economy and its growth.. If you flame bait, you will be spanked a lot..

Ant trying to climb a mountain!!!

What people of Assam has achieved by staying with India for the last 70 years?
We believe in peaceful coexistence with all members of the community and our neighbouring states and countries. There are more tribes in Assam alone than you can count on the fingers of your hand and that multiplies if we take the north east as a whole. You want to know what benefits we have reaped by being a part of India? For starters, we didn't turn into a country like our neighbouring Myanmar constantly at fight amongst their handful of tribes. We are proud of our own customs and values and harbour a healthy respect for other communities and states of India.
I am sure that better sense will prevail, we seek greater cooperation from our muslim brothers and sisters in Assam, we won't let any divisive force to create a rift along communal lines.

And then u wonder why people have hostilities towards BD citizens on ppl to ppl basis relations.
When u dream and fap to this fantasy i suggest you to look at map and see that BD is surrounded by a giant India on 3 sides and Bay of Bengal (not named after ur precious Bangladesh, its a fairly new country on map. Bay of Bengal has been around for much longer) on the 4th side, and u dont have a navy to protect even that side.

Before u name me a BD or a muslim hater, check my previous posts on this thread. If u still think so, idgaf.

Bangladesh is irrelevant to the world. The world knows Bangladesh because of neighbourhood of India.

Unrealistic per math. But it could be, I guess because Vietnam may soon be forced to revive some numbers. We are under pressure of the United States to appreciate the currency. The US suspects VN artificially keeping GDP official figures and VND low to gain market shares. VN has much higher personal incomes and higher current account surplus than the official figures support them.
Who is in your profile pic?

Back
Top Bottom