What's new

Bangladesh set to overtake India in terms of GDP per capita by 2030: Standard Chartered Bank

Good that you are reading Wikipedia. Care to read it full? A certain report by JPM says 28 million Chinese take dump in open .... canada’s Population is 38 million for a reference... lol

@waz @The Eagle look at the bot go grey :)

Canada . TYVM.
Calm down. We're not talking about the world's largest open toilet.

This thread is BD over India.
世界公开排便.jpg
公开排便人口2019.jpg

Why do you care so much about your daily life?:rofl:

RSS in Assam has a near zero presence among our Assamese community, Hindu Bengalis are mainly affiliated to it. And the immigrant issue has been here for many decades, but BJP only for the last couple of years in Assam. Don't unnecessarily drag RSS/BJP into everything, in fact BJP will be thrown out of our state in the next assembly elections if they move ahead with the controversial CAB.

As for the greater bangla thing i can only :rofl:. Search Hailakandi on google, i think the Hindu Bengalis will be the first to resist any such move.
Well he was accusing Bangladeshis of causing trouble in Asam and West Bengal which is not necessarily the the case. Bengalis who migrate from BD r law abiding citizens.

If anybody is really causing trouble in India its the fundamentalists thugs like RSS or people with similar mindset.

As for greater Bangla, west Bengal and Asam aren't meant to be sperated from the Bangladesh. We share thousand years of history, culture and heritage. Those Hindu Bengalis who would resist greater Bangla movement don't respect their heritage and r surly suffering from identity crisis.

Hahah Pakistanis are known for investing through 3rd parties for hiding money.
If u really think that hasina will let Pakistanis to do any major business in BD then u r living in a fools paradise.

Pakistan isn't suitable for any investment due to its security situation, unskilled labours and overall poor governance. Hence, few Pakistani businessmen r trying to do garments related business in BD instead of doing it in their motherland Pak. But the number is so negligible that we don't really make too much of a fuss about it. As a matter of fact we feel quite sorry for the trouble they had to face when they tried to do business in the own country.

Last edited:
Bangladesh will never overtake India. Its like saying a chickpea will grow bigger than a watermelon. Shear size of indian economy is on a different scale. India is set to become second or third largest economy at least in long term future. Seriously people who are trying to compare are dumb.
india has huge population as well, so GDP per capita shall/might be more in BD. i m surprised pak is not on the list.
with very similar populations (actually lesser) n a booming economy, pakistan has better chances than BD or india in terms of GDP "per capita".
lets see.

Well he was accusing Bangladeshis of causing trouble in Asam and West Bengal which is not necessarily the the case. Bengalis who migrate from BD r law abiding citizens.
I don't blame BD for anything, we have to deal with our outstanding issues on our own.
As for greater Bangla, west Bengal and Asam aren't meant to be sperated from the Bangladesh. We share thousand years of history, culture and heritage. Those Hindu Bengalis who would resist greater Bangla movement don't respect their heritage and r surly suffering from identity crisis.
Yes, we can peacefully coexist as good neighbours with greater cooperation in all sectors. But it's equally true that our freedom fighters of Assam during Indian independence had their way of creating a seperate state for Assamese people clearly distinguishable from West Bengal and BD.

You should know that the Bengali Hindus here clashed with our government many decades ago to preserve their language and culture, therefore i don't think there's any identity crisis with them. Maybe, they too like us are opposed to the Greater Bengal thing. Things would be more clear for you if we had any Bengali Hindu representative from Assam on PDF.

If u really think that hasina will led Pakistanis to do any major business in BD then u r living in a fools paradise.
Well boy money is something above political rants.
Pakistan isn't suitable for any investment due to its security situation, unskilled labour and overall poor governance. Hence, few Pakistani businessmen r trying to do garments related business in BD instead of doing it in their motherland Pak. But the number is do negligible that we don't really make too much of a fuss about. As a matter of fact we feel quite sorry for the trouble they had to face when they tried to do business in the own country.
Pakistan is very power in every manner as compared to BD.

Well boy money is something above political rants.

Pakistan is very power in every manner as compared to BD.

I wasn't comparing BD with Pakistan. Everyone knows that BD is ahead in everything. Be it total gdp, gdp growth rate, debt to gdp ratio, child nutrition, literacy...... Literally in everything.

But thats not the point. I was just trying to explain the condition of Pak garments owners in BD.

India is a friendly nation to us incase u didn't know that already. Why should we fight against Indian border guards. At least try to make some sense. I know making logical posts is quite hard fir u but give it a try at least.
Ignore.
I am very some Pak member made this post hoping to see Indian members saying bangladesh will never overtake India, and now that no Indian said anything, he is disappointed so trying to say shit like this themselves. They dont understand the relationship between India and BD as they see everything only thru lens of religion.

OTOH, its only plausible that BD overtakes India in per capita as their economy has been seeing high growth rate for quite some time now, they aren't in any conflict to pull them back except for some local radicalisation (nothing major) and population isn't exploding. All good signs.
In a few years when people start emigrating for better jobs economy will propel even further.

I don't blame BD for anything, we have to deal with our outstanding issues on our own.

Yes, we can peacefully coexist as good neighbours with greater cooperation in all sectors. But it's equally true that our freedom fighters of Assam during Indian independence had their way of creating a seperate state for Assamese people clearly distinguishable from West Bengal and BD.

You should know that the Bengali Hindus here clashed with our government many decades ago to preserve their language and culture, therefore i don't think there's any identity crisis with them. Maybe, they too like us are opposed to the Greater Bengal thing. Things would be more clear for you if we had any Bengali Hindu representative from Assam on PDF.
34% people in Assam are actually muslim and their numbers are growing.. even though they are not all bengalis but they will support a greater bengal than greater india any day of the week.. ;)

Calm down. We're not talking about the world's largest open toilet.

This thread is BD over India.
Well, may be we are talking about WORLD's LARGE Open Toilet. China figures into it..
This thread was indeed about BD and India (though the title was changed) but then some Chinese trolls brought HongKong into the equation. I don't know why. Do you?

Why do you care so much about your daily life?:rofl:
Why do I care about my daily life????
I dunno... may be because its worth living? Cann't say the same about communist regimes though :rofl:

I expect the growth in India to shoot up soon. A lot of high quality infrastructure has been created in the past decade. A lot is underway.
Wealth is rapidly increasing, the middle class is finally rising. Sectors like health, education, tourism have tremendous potential.
Yes, expect wealth to generate at a great pace, but Per capita will take some time to propel. We just have too many people with no means to earn, an it will take some time to first bring them to current national average.

34% people in Assam are actually muslim and their numbers are growing.. even though they are not all bengalis but they will support a greater bengal than greater india any day of the week.. ;)
One can only hope that they never make this mistake, to bite the very hand that feeds them. These muslims are mainly from the lower socioeconomic rung, they don't hold any real power or authority here and any untoward incident will make them dig their own grave. As i have said elsewhere too, the first ones to resist them will be the Assamese muslims and Bengali Hindus in Barak. We will come into the picture much later, along with the full force of the State. But let's not hypothesize and talk of bloodbath to vitiate the wonderful atmosphere of this thread..

What do you expect of narcissistic and paranoid patients?

20170708082906475.png

Disguised as a victim again.

Where do you think is wrong?

First, Hong Kong and Taiwan are Chinese territory. This is common sense. About who helped in the 1997 financial crisis. Who supplies tap water to Kinmen Island? Who took away a lot of gold from China? I won't talk about it here. Because this is China's internal affairs. don't need for a backward agricultural country to care.

And a poor backward country like BD. You are free to discuss economic issues. But other issues are beyond your competence.

Mr. Two your catty comments remind me of the royal harem ladies taunting at each other in this drama. Meow! :lol:

iu

Back
Top Bottom