What's new

Bangladesh set to overtake India in terms of GDP per capita by 2030: Standard Chartered Bank

Baby. I guess you don't know what the Internet industry is. After all, your country's social development level is too low. I guess it's hard for you to understand Wi-Fi. Even Bangladesh has Wi-Fi???

Oh, I forgot. You don't even have enough electricity.:rofl:
No, we do not have any Wi-Fi. We did not even heard about it.

According to CIA Factbook, Bangladesh had 7.3 million Broadband subscription in 2017. Comparable to the entire population of Hong Kong. It may touching 10 million by now. Mobile internet subscription is 90 million. So, yes we do not know what is internet or Wi-Fi

Oh, I forgot that the literacy rate in Bangladesh is only 70%.:lol:
I beg to differ brother, 70%? don't believe any of those so-called data from this well, i've first hand experience with my friend's BD maid in HK, she claimed to be a registered nurse in BD on her resume but my friend ending up taking her finger print stamp as signature for salary receipt LOL:close_tema:

No, we do not have any Wi-Fi. We did not even heard about it.

According to CIA Factbook, Bangladesh had 7.3 million Broadband subscription in 2017. Comparable to the entire population of Hong Kong. It may touching 10 million by now. Mobile internet subscription is 90 million. So, yes we do not know what is internet or Wi-Fi
160 million people... 7.3 million Broadband subscription...

yes, you don't even know what is WiFi.

WiFi? i believed you're asking too much from our BD friends, most of them have never experienced how to operate a simple flush toilet as shown by numerous funny news in HK, those highly educated "registered nurse" maids thought the flush of water is for dish washing LOL:dirol:

PPP? typical your sugar daddy "India" style bragging, NONE advance economy will be taking PPP seriously=FACT
NOW, please brave enough to face the reality, truth HURT, i know, sorry to burst your bubbles, my bad

YOU'RE proudly RANK at#153 with $1492
Hong Kong RANK at# 15 with 48517
I'm trying hard not to hurt your feeling too much by saying a hundred times, in fact its much nore than that
Sorry if i've hurt your feeling unintentional, i didn't meant to do so :cry:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

May I ask who the HELL told you that advanced economies don’t take PPP seriously? I studied in UBC and to quote my professor who is himself a renowned economist : “ PPP is better metric of size of economy because people don’t eat dollars but they eat burgers made of meat and bread.”

May I ask who the HELL told you that advqnces economies don’t take PPP seriously? I studied in UBC and to quote my professor who is himself a renound economist : “ PPP is better metric of size of economy because people don’t eat dollars but they eat burgers made of meat and bread.”
Like i give a shit with your self-proclaimed resume, take a hike, curry boy, go share your gossip back to your favorite hideout="Curry House" thankyou

Like i give a shit with your self-proclaimed resume, take a hike, curry boy, go share your gossip back to your favorite hideout="Curry House" thankyou
Yo @waz @The Eagle . Your 2 cent bot blew a gasket and is spewing steam and crap everywhere. Fix it.

Baby. I guess you don't know what the Internet industry is. After all, your country's social development level is too low. I guess it's hard for you to understand Wi-Fi. Even Bangladesh has Wi-Fi???

Oh, I forgot. You don't even have enough electricity.:rofl:
So much for social development...

China still has 9 million people defecating in open. And we are supposed to believe that they are next USA. What a joke!

It is 5 percent of population.

For China, it is 27 percent. Bangladesh may reach this level in the next 10-15 years.

Perhaps, you did not know what Wi-Fi is 10 years ago? What was broadband subscription rate in China 10 years back?

For China, it is 27 percent. Bangladesh may reach this level in the next 10-15 years.

Perhaps, you did not know what Wi-Fi is 10 years ago? What was broadband subscription rate in China 10 years back?
I dunno. Chinese make fun of other Asian countries but forget that 9 million of their people take a dump in open! And then they say that they are powerful or socially upward mobile! Joke of a nation!

Yo @waz @The Eagle . Your 2 cent bot blew a gasket and is spewing steam and crap everywhere. Fix it.

So much for social development...

China still has 9 million people defecating in open. And we are supposed to believe that they are next USA. What a joke!
I seem to have seen you.:azn:
世界公开排便.jpg
公开排便人口.jpg

Why do you care so much about your daily life?:azn:

I don't know, but Alibaba, JD and Taobao had hundreds of millions of customers 10 years ago.

I dunno. Chinese make fun of other Asian countries but forget that 9 million of their people take a dump in open! And then they say that they are powerful or socially upward mobile! Joke of a nation!
Learn to being humble and admitted your short comming, my dear shameless "false flagger" higger
Don't even mention "open defecation" when over 500 million of your kind still poop in the open LOL
https://www.indiaspend.com/budget-2...utting-them-at-risk-of-disease-poverty-24599/
You can hide but you can't run, mr curry:rofl::rofl:

This is a myth generated in Pakistan. Pakistanis did not invested billions of dollar. I doubt it is even 1 billion dollar. Some Pakistani garments owners took advantage of favorable condition in Bangladesh to earn a living. There is no Pakistani big player in our garments sector. And Pakistani investors started to come when Garments was already a big industry in BD. They came after 2000s mostly after 2008. They came to get a slice.
Hahah Pakistanis are known for investing through 3rd parties for hiding money.

Probably. But I still like to laugh at your country, which country do you come from?:lol:
世界公开排便.jpg
公开排便人口2019.jpg

That's due to intolerant nature of the current ruling party and their RSS thugs. It has got nothing to do with Bangladesh.

Btw, in future Asam will be a part of greater Bangla.
RSS in Assam has a near zero presence among our Assamese community, Hindu Bengalis are mainly affiliated to it. And the immigrant issue has been here for many decades, but BJP only for the last couple of years in Assam. Don't unnecessarily drag RSS/BJP into everything, in fact BJP will be thrown out of our state in the next assembly elections if they move ahead with the controversial CAB.

As for the greater bangla thing i can only :rofl:. Search Hailakandi on google, i think the Hindu Bengalis will be the first to resist any such move.

I seem to have seen you.:azn:
View attachment 559592 View attachment 559593
Why do you care so much about your daily life?:azn:

I don't know, but Alibaba, JD and Taobao had hundreds of millions of customers 10 years ago.
Good that you are reading Wikipedia. Care to read it full? A certain report by JPM says 28 million Chinese take dump in open .... canada’s Population is 38 million for a reference... lol

Learn to being humble and admitted your short comming, my dear shameless "false flagger" higger
Don't even mention "open defecation" when over 500 million of your kind still poop in the open LOL
https://www.indiaspend.com/budget-2...utting-them-at-risk-of-disease-poverty-24599/
You can hide but you can't run, mr curry:rofl::rofl:
@waz @The Eagle look at the bot go grey :)

Probably. But I still like to laugh at your country, which country do you come from?:lol:
View attachment 559596 View attachment 559598
Canada . TYVM. Btw, hongkongers for some reason still prefer to live in My country than glorious hongkong for some reason. Atleast those who can afford it......

Back
Top Bottom