What's new

Bangladesh set to overtake India in terms of GDP per capita by 2030: Standard Chartered Bank

Well, may be we are talking about WORLD's LARGE Open Toilet. China figures into it..
This thread was indeed about BD and India (though the title was changed) but then some Chinese trolls brought HongKong into the equation. I don't know why. Do you?

Why do I care about my daily life????
I dunno... may be because its worth living? Cann't say the same about communist regimes though :rofl:
Yes, yes, yes. You're right. Toilet King.
jpg.559600
2019-jpg.559601

Yes, yes, yes. You're right. Toilet King.
Oh I am right. Chinese have a population of open-street-shitter that is more than 2/3rd of TOTAL population of canada.
Isn't it Mr-Have-Internet-Industry-But-No-Toilet?

Mr. Two your catty comments remind me of the royal harem ladies taunting at each other in this drama. Meow! :lol:

iu
If I remember correctly. The whole thread has a crazy response from Bengalis. :lol:

Oh I am right. Chinese have a population of open-street-shitter that is more than 2/3rd of canada.
Isn't it Mr-Have-Internet-Industry-But-No-Toilet?
So until you come to Canada. You finally know what a toilet is. That's impressive to you. That's why the whole PDF is only you talking about toilets.

jpg.559600

2019-jpg.559601

Low IQ always makes jokes.:lol:

Ignore.
I am very some Pak member made this post hoping to see Indian members saying bangladesh will never overtake India, and now that no Indian said anything, he is disappointed so trying to say shit like this themselves. They dont understand the relationship between India and BD as they see everything only thru lens of religion.

OTOH, its only plausible that BD overtakes India in per capita as their economy has been seeing high growth rate for quite some time now, they aren't in any conflict to pull them back except for some local radicalisation (nothing major) and population isn't exploding. All good signs.
In a few years when people start emigrating for better jobs economy will propel even further.
Even if Bangladesh's per capita income overtake India, it would not be in a huge margin. More like a few hundreds dollar. Two close neighboring country with fairly integrated economy usually do not maintain huge gap. Things tend to converge. India is a very big country compare to Bangladesh, so it is more difficult to develop all parts in a similar fashion. Which usually tends to acts as drag on economy.That's why smaller, homogenous country like Bangladesh has some advantage compared to India. But India always will be a massive economy compared to Bangladesh due to it's massive size.

Last edited:
Them ladies are vicious! Scheming and Poisoning each others fetuses. Lord have mercy!
Oh no. Please don't use this dirty reply... You know, I've seen the dirtiest response from Bengalis.

So until you come to Canada. You finally know what a toilet is. That's impressive to you. That's why the whole PDF is only you talking about toilets.
And yet your 28 million fellow Chinese will be shitting in open. Who knows, you are among them? May be right now? Tapping on a Huawie phone, behind a bush or something? Long live Chinese 5-G revolution! The great Internet industry of China, operated from behind the bust! Shit in open but tap on 5-G! Carry on... Shall I say... God Speed? :rofl: :lol:

Undervalued against Dollar, not Taka. That's why Indian nominal and ppp gdp has bigger gap than Bangladesh.
what do you mean by "undervalued against dollar". to my understanding its the rate of exchange of a currency against dollar.
please correct me if i m wrong.

And yet your 28 million fellow Chinese will be shitting in open. Who knows, you are among them? May be right now? Tapping on a Huawie phone, behind a bush or something? Long live Chinese 5-G revolution! The great Internet industry of China, operated from behind the bust! Shit in open but tap on 5-G! Carry on... Shall I say... God Speed? :rofl: :lol:
Shocking!!! Even you know 5G! Great toilet king!

jpg.559600

2019-jpg.559601

what do you mean by "undervalued against dollar". to my understanding its the rate of exchange of a currency against dollar.
please correct me if i m wrong.
I mean India depreciated Rupee against Dollar a lot in recent past. That's why it created a larger gap between PPP and nominal GDP. PPP and nominal ratio now stand at 3.86 for India which is fairly a big gap. For Bangladesh, it is 2.64, for China, it is 1.92 .

Oh, even Canada has an Internet industry??? Shocked! I thought you had only a toilet!
jpg.559600

2019-jpg.559601

Make you look like a human being. use normal logic. and make people understand what you're talking about. Does Canada have an Internet industry? ??Even Canada has 5G????

I think you only have toilets!
jpg.559600

2019-jpg.559601
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean India depreciated Rupee against Dollar a lot in recent past. That's why it created a larger gap between PPP and nominal GDP. PPP and nominal ratio now stand at 3.86 for India which is fairly a big gap. For Bangladesh, it is 2.64, for China, it is 1.92 .
Don't bring China into your discussion. OK?

Interesting. A backward agricultural country always considers it like China.

Oh, even Canada has an Internet industry??? Shocked! I thought you had only a toilet!
I dunno. Last I checked Canadians were still earning more than Chinese. And we have universal health care to boot. Oh, did I mention we have zero open defecation? May be thats why we have 600K+ wealthy Chinese living in Canada and not the other way round...?

Make you look like a human being. use normal logic. and make people understand what you're talking about. Does Canada have an Internet industry? ??Even Canada has 5G????
We earn more than Chinese per capita. Enough said. Oh and our children don't have to freeze like this just to learn some chicken scratch.

_99558293_unblobbed.png

LOL today's menu? Frozen Chinese! :ROFL: :lol: :rofl:

Don't bring China into your discussion. OK?
May be Chinese should keep their nose out of other threads? You guys started it.

PPP? typical your sugar daddy "India" style bragging, NONE advance economy will be taking PPP seriously=FACT
NOW, please brave enough to face the reality, truth HURT, i know, sorry to burst your bubbles, my bad

YOU'RE proudly RANK at#153 with $1492
Hong Kong RANK at# 15 with 48517
I'm trying hard not to hurt your feeling too much by saying a hundred times, in fact its much nore than that
Sorry if i've hurt your feeling unintentional, i didn't meant to do so :cry:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
You deliberately choose to present the 2017 data of United nations.. Had your inentions been right, you would have given 2018 IMF data where in BD is at 144th position with $ 1,745..

Back
Top Bottom