What's new

Bangladesh’s example: Give secularism, tolerance a chance in Pakistan

U are wrong, it doesn't matter BAL or BNP. its only matter to you. As long as power transfer thru correct democratically methods. It's ur right to choose one o the two party.

India didn't pay ur political leaders Pakistan did. I am sure that BD ppl will choose democratic secular party over terrorist jamati.

No mattered BAL or BNP, indo-bd relation will be same. I know some pdf member hate BAL, hate them not us. if you want to get rod of them use ur ballot.

The ISI paying myth has already been busted. You are again showing your ignorance and you don't know a $hit about my country. I don't go on commenting on Indian threads since I don't know a $hit about India and her politics but you ignorant and
arogant indians do. The copy of the testimony of ISI chief was already given to BD forgien minsitry and BNP and nowhere
was it written that ISI gave money to BNP. BAL is not shouting the ISI scandal anymore unlike you ignorant indians.

General Asad Durrani, former chief of Pakistani intelligence agency ISI, has outright denied funding BNP before the 1991 parliamentary polls of Bangladesh.

In an exclusive interview with BBC Bangla Service on Saturday, the former ISI boss termed the allegation totally baseless and fabricated.

Durrani also told the BBC that he never spoke about ISI's providing money to BNP, the main opposition party in Bangladesh, in his statement to the Pakistan Supreme Court.

“To my knowledge there was no reference to Bangladesh during the Supreme Court hearing and whatever I had said before the court is available there,” he said.

“I, therefore, can say that nobody in the court spoke on providing such money [to BNP].”

Some local newspaper reports recently quoted the Dubai-based daily Khaleej Times as saying Asad Durrani in a court statement said BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia received 50 million rupees from the Inter-Services Intelligence before the 1991 elections.

The ruling Awami League and BNP have locked horns over the issue since publishing of the reports.

Ruling party leaders, including Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, opened a barrage of attacks against Khaleda Zia for the reported ISI link. The opposition at the very beginning rejected the claim.

Threatening legal action, senior BNP leader Mirza Fakhrul Islam Alamgir on Friday asked Hasina to apologise to the people for bringing “false” accusation against BNP of receiving money from the ISI.

Asked over the phone whether ISI had funded any other leaders of BNP other than Khaleda Zia, Durrani said “I don't remember. I believe none has done that.”

The former spy boss of Pakistan also said the ISI does not maintain any links with any Bangladeshi political party. “There is also no approach from their part [Bangladesh] to communicate with us.”

Durrani termed the media reports on the issue false, saying those were against the ethics of journalism.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=227913

Here's where the BD daily awami mouthpiece daily star apologised for running a made up story.
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=227922

Lol Indians and their phobia against Islam.Indian are truly cunning people.Suddenly becoming Pro Bangladeshi when we're discussing Pakistan or Bangladeshi Issue and suddenly becoming Anti Bangladeshi when talking about border killing.The crocodile tears are apparent.

Why, bring Bangladesh in Pakistan affairs? Ideologically Bangladesh is a sea different than Pakinstan. And yes we are "People's Republic of Bangladesh" not "Islamic Republic". That itself should answer all the question.

Why, bring Bangladesh in Pakistan affairs? Ideologically Bangladesh is a sea different than Pakinstan. And yes we are "People's Republic of Bangladesh" not "Islamic Republic". That itself should answer all the question.

who the hell gives a flying fukc to what you are or what you are not keep Pakistan out of it got it

such hatred inside your heart chheeeh.... don't worry you are not talking about Bangladesh, Pakistan is a nuclear power , & can very well defend it self ,as i said keep Pakistan out of it why are you comparing Pakistan & Bangladesh, don't you understand we don't want to have to do anything with you guyz for God's sake be happy with your Bangladesh, & leave us alone

Change your flag. You are using a wrong flag. N no hatred in my heart for Pakistan but it is their mess up policy specially its military n its leader. If Pakistan does not overcome with it... only god can save Pakistan.

Change your flag. You are using a wrong flag. N no hatred in my heart for Pakistan but it is their mess up policy specially its military n its leader. If Pakistan does not overcome with it... only god can save Pakistan.
F@uck off.Nobody gives a sh!t about your opinion.Only talk about your own country.You mfuckers have nothing better to do then bitching about Pakistan or India.I am very happy how Indians are treating you guys like cockroaches.Well deserved.

F@uck off.Nobody gives a sh!t about your opinion.Only talk about your own country.You mfuckers have nothing better to do then bitching about Pakistan or India.I am very happy how Indians are treating you guys like cockroaches.Well deserved.

Do you have wish of getting long term ban??? Let me know...

I come here only for Bangladesh ... not for India or Pakistan. Definitely you wont expect anything else from me except a handful few.

He is a bihari who face discrimination from awami bigots and is not accepted by secular Pakistanis. Where should he go? He lives
in canada and is much more assimilated to BD society than PAK (just my assumption, don't mind brother genmirajborgza786).

this map is also wrong as it shows azad kashmir & gilgit baltistan & aksai chin as its part where as in reality it is in pakistan & china respectively

http://www.prokerala.com/maps/india//map-files/india-map.jpg

occupied by bolo.. occupied by

Lol Indians and their phobia against Islam.Indian are truly cunning people.Suddenly becoming Pro Bangladeshi when we're discussing Pakistan or Bangladeshi Issue and suddenly becoming Anti Bangladeshi when talking about border killing.The crocodile tears are apparent.
what does pak do to america.. take money from it and kil americns.. dont talk ..

Why use so many swear words .... are you short of words to debate ??? or was the article too hard to digest for you :no:

He is a bihari who face discrimination from awami bigots and is not accepted by secular Pakistanis. Where should he go? He lives
in canada and is much more assimilated to BD society than PAK (just my assumption, don't mind brother genmirajborgza786).

YOu are more funny than M_Saint and MD_Akmal. When did AL delivered a statement against any bihari. Two of my business partners are Bihari origin. One is Hard Core Awamileaguer and another one is BNP. The first one trying for Mayoral ticket in this DCC election. Anyways they both are completly integrated with Bangladesh society and anyone hardly can tell that they were bihari.

Back
Top Bottom