What's new

Bangladesh Revolution News and Updates

Kobiraz, I would object to use the term "Mullah", often this is used as derogatory term. Would you please change the title. That is my request.

Sorry I cant Change it.. Only admins Can... by the way Mullah is not a derogatory term, Ignore Indians... .... But if you want to change request it to an Admin...

@nuclearpak sir could you please change the title to " Alem Olama Revolution News and Updates"

Last edited by a moderator:
Daily star mentioned them as Bigots, let's them give a lesson to Daily star.

And Prothom alo is a mouth piece of susil samaj, never utters a word for Alem Samaj.

Again they are less than 5% against remaining 95%.

They're not gonna get jamai ador by our govt. like hypocrite projonmo bahini....that's the difference :) .

awami league wouldn't dare, if they do, you can consider awami league's days are numbered. One police charge on these protestors and the media will paint awami league as anti islamic, nastic awami league. They dug their own graves:lol:

I don't think the Mullah revolution should be taken that much seriously, These guys are protesting about some atheist bloggers who are in hand full.

Where are shahbag square is all about the attack on humanity and Bengal ethnicity.

Tomorrow is the Big day for Ulema protest... lets see.......... By the way Shahbag protest ended today... Most probably they ran away fearing Mullah backlash......

1971 issue turned to Religious issue ?

That is the confusion in the society of BD.....They are not sure where should they go...You can easily see it being reflected in PDF itself...

There is also news that new political party in the making. Details are sketchy at the moment, more to come....Nonetheless more shock and awe waiting for Shahbagh fascists...you see their number already gone down here..

There is also news that new political party in the making. Details are sketchy at the moment, more to come....Nonetheless more shock and awe waiting for Shahbagh fascists...you see their number already gone down here..

Party from what? which group? mullah group or shahbag group?

Blasphemy inside like minded friend circle is understandable, but in public is not acceptable, hence, should be punished.

awami league wouldn't dare, if they do, you can consider awami league's days are numbered. One police charge on these protestors and the media will paint awami league as anti islamic, nastic awami league. They dug their own graves:lol:

Instead media might portray the religious guys as anti-Islamic, last some day we've been seeing how shameless our media is.

No different from Shahbag mob. But then again, tit for tat. =)

Very Good point bro, I hope few Shahbagi guests are visiting this thead and getting a mirror image of themselves....

Justice System is an important pillar of a country.. You cant achieve that on streets paralyzing city life....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom