What's new

Bangladesh reports first case of Indian Covid-19 variant

You guys are pure evil, who are trying to kill an animal named covid 19 , you all should burn in hell.8-)

Covid 19 is an animal and they also have right to live - Vedic science!

Covid virus has a right to live, says ex-CM Trivendra Singh Rawat. Barbs follow
This isn’t the first time that Trivendra Singh Rawat, who was abruptly replaced by TS Rawat as Uttarakhand chief minister in March this year, has been in the spotlight for his controversial comments.

Former Uttarakhand chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat triggered a political row over his controversial comments during an interview on the coronavirus pandemic. (HT File Photo)
Former Uttarakhand chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat waded into a controversy on Thursday over his comments that Sars-Cov-2, the virus that causes Covid-19, “has a right to live”, triggering stinging barbs from opposition leaders who described his statement as not just insensitive, but also “foolish”.

“If we talk philosophically, then Covid-19 virus is also a living organism which wants to live and has a right to live just like humans. However, we consider ourselves more intelligent than any other living organism. We are now after it and to escape, the virus is changing its form constantly,” Rawat told a local news channel in the course of an interview on the Covid-19 pandemic that has killed over 4,100 people in Uttarakhand, more than 258,300 across the country and has forced most states to impose strict restrictions.

Last edited:
You guys are pure evil, who are trying to kill an animal named covid 19 , you all should burn in hell.8-)

This isn’t the first time that Trivendra Singh Rawat, who was abruptly replaced by TS Rawat as Uttarakhand chief minister in March this year, has been in the spotlight for his controversial comments.

Former Uttarakhand chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat triggered a political row over his controversial comments during an interview on the coronavirus pandemic. (HT File Photo)
Former Uttarakhand chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat waded into a controversy on Thursday over his comments that Sars-Cov-2, the virus that causes Covid-19, “has a right to live”, triggering stinging barbs from opposition leaders who described his statement as not just insensitive, but also “foolish”.

“If we talk philosophically, then Covid-19 virus is also a living organism which wants to live and has a right to live just like humans. However, we consider ourselves more intelligent than any other living organism. We are now after it and to escape, the virus is changing its form constantly,” Rawat told a local news channel in the course of an interview on the Covid-19 pandemic that has killed over 4,100 people in Uttarakhand, more than 258,300 across the country and has forced most states to impose strict restrictions.

All the Uttarakhand Rawats I know from Indian media are Cuckoo in the head.

Look at this other Rawat, their Army chief, Bipin. Seems his brains are in his knees....

iu

I think he should volunteer for Covid virus rights and inject a vial in his own body. Give them a chance to grow and prosper. #CovidLivesMatter

If Bangladesh opened the border today , then 1/3 of India will become empty.

-Shahmit Ah

Who is Shahmit? Go open a YouTube account, now!

All of India wants to know. :lol:

Seriously though - Modi has totally failed to protect India by ensuring supply of oxygen and enough ICU beds.

But guess what - come 2024, these Bhakts will keep propagandizing and elect Modi again.

Indian are totally gullible to Hindutva Propaganda.

I did not believe an educated populace could be like this, but bhakts banging pots, chanting "go corona go" changed my viewpoint...

How can educated Hindu majority people let a bunch of lunatics lead their country to ruin like this?

This remains anathema to me.

@jamahir bhai can you dissect this in brief, if you have the time?

Who is Shahmit?
Lol just changed the Initial letters of Amit Shah.
he is an imaginary character from a parallel universe
But guess what - come 2024, these Bhakts will keep propagandizing and elect Modi again.
methinks he will be re-elected

ngl kind of ironic how BD was the one to shut it's borders to india and on top of that TMC won. Some delusional poster who derailed every BD thread seem to be missing.

Last edited:
Who is Shahmit? Go open a YouTube account, now!

All of India wants to know. :lol:

Seriously though - Modi has totally failed to protect India by ensuring supply of oxygen and enough ICU beds.

Indian are totally gullible to Hindutva Propaganda.

I did not believe an educated populace could be like this, but bhakts banging pots, chanting "go corona go" changed my viewpoint...

How can educated Hindu majority people let a bunch of lunatics lead their country to ruin like this?

This remains anathema to me.

@jamahir bhai can you dissect this in brief, if you have the time?

To begin with, let's start with the reason why so-called educated Indians are so gullible to Hindutva propaganda. It is the unscientific nature of the education system that renders them unable to differentiate between right and wrong or learn how to do that. I have posted on that in this post. And from there please follow my prior mentions of ABVP in that convo with Drunken-monke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom