What's new

Bangladesh reports first case of Indian Covid-19 variant

8b001237c73cd1b31b9dece577a56978.png

Inshallah it wont spread like crazy in Bangladesh.

The situation in BD has turned worse from bad. Govt has to take immediate action and import all kinds of vaccines effective to check all kinds of viruses.

I hope Allah will be merciful to our poor people!!

The situation in BD has turned worse from bad. Govt has to take immediate action and import all kinds of vaccines effective to check all kinds of viruses.

I hope Allah will be merciful to our poor people!!

I swear to god if BD starts suffering like India is doing rn , that's just automatic de population

Pakistan opened trade with India at the height of the pandemic and now is allowing intra provincial travel.

Pakistan opened trade with India at the height of the pandemic and now is allowing intra provincial travel.
More than 400,000 new corona cases every day in India along with a new variety. Pakistan and BD should stop trades and travels with India for the time being until the situation reverses back to normal.

BD should also stop border Haats (Bazaars) temporarily to stop interactions between the two people across the border.

Border locked till 23rd May. Thanks BAL for showing some balls.

Hope it will be continued.

https://www.banglatribune.com/679941/ঈদের-আগে-ভারত-থেকে-বাংলাদেশে-প্রবেশে-আরও-কড়াকড়ি
No worries ,dosti is diverting to the west. East is fast becoming adversary for bharat.
vaccines are effective against these variants too. So nothing much to worry.
Don't talk about vaccine. Your amateur country stopped providing vaccine when we need it the most.

She has done way more for her country than any Pakistani PM including IK will ever do. Sad that you never had a visionary 'variant' like her.
well god save us from indian variants like haseena . we are so happy without beying satellite state of a country like india which her self is satellite state of USA . anyone have brain can see what happening in india will never be slave like haseena .

well god save us from indian variants like haseena . we are so happy without beying satellite state of a country like india which her self is satellite state of USA . anyone have brain can see what happening in india will never be slave like haseena .

I agree. Her competence is difinitely a threat for you.

hahaha keep your hand on your heart that too during the month of ramzan and tell me since independence were not you the poodle of America and now China. Have some shame before calling others satellite state. US used your bases to drone your own people and here you are giving lectures to others about sovereignty.

When British variant came everyone in India was like oh my british mutant is now in India we are so dead. Now bangladeshi are like, holy crap we are dead now Indian variant is here. Still we have an Andhra Pradesh variant under make in India programme and other states are scared shitless, oh god save us from the heat from south, comeon gimme a break.

Just avoid falling sick in next 4 months and visiting hospitals. Because here in India even patients of piles and fistula are getting covid for free in diagnosis. They are testing more people not to control the cases but to produce more cases.

Just eat healthy, avoid junk and tobacco and alcohol, do a little exercise daily and most important of all stop watching news channels and other propaganda sources who are spreading negativity and panic.
Don't trust your government and media, they don't serve you but those who have funded them to power.

hahaha keep your hand on your heart that too during the month of ramzan and tell me since independence were not you the poodle of America and now China. Have some shame before calling others satellite state. US used your bases to drone your own people and here you are giving lectures to others about sovereignty.
OHHHHcommon bhai we used USA more then USA can use us . no they were not our people they were our enemy and drones were best help US provide us . now think we used US money and drones to kill TTP goons
I agree. Her competence is difinitely a threat for you.
for us ? BD and suger daddy of BD india are not threat to us . we are next level now . :P now lets back on topic how indian virus crossed border if border was closed ?

Immediately halt all contact with Hindustan.

Back
Top Bottom