What's new

Bangladesh Police most technically advanced in South Asia

Our Punjab Police :lol:

1242453653664-punjab%20police.jpg
bihar police
M_Id_388493_bihar_police.jpg

I am also a fan of RAB. Jamatis are always pissed with them, kuch to sahi kar rahe honge :dance3:. Must say I am impressed by their PPE: helmets, face shields, knee guards, vests. Can anyone tell me what SMG's are these ladies carrying?

10%20s.jpg
MP 5 SMG
Body Armour of BD police
10294304_627637127319070_350253749004917729_n.jpg

TVC of RAB
I think RAB is the best unit of Bangladesh Police. The way they control those unruly rioters is admirable.

bihar police
M_Id_388493_bihar_police.jpg
police from shole :)

few days ago i went to khilkhet thana and i saw police wearing lungi and playing carrom in duty time chewing pun and negociating for brides and selling kela to the hajotis for 50 taka per single kela( banana) . haha this is the real bd police .these well epiupted police are some mannequin for the show and stunt
MP 5 SMG
Body Armour of BD police
10294304_627637127319070_350253749004917729_n.jpg

TVC of RAB

Last edited:

few days ago i went to khilkhet thana and i saw police wearing lungi and playing carrom in duty time chewing pun and negociating for brides and selling kela to the hajotis for 50 taka per single kela( banana) . haha this is the real bd police .these well epiupted police are some mannequin for the show and stunt
Why you hate lungi? :mad:

@BDforever - Please take 'good care' of this guy.

Selling Banana to prisoners!! That too 50 Taka per piece. That's epic :lol:

i dont hate luni but who will like a cop wearing lungi in thana and playing carrom in duty time. this is a serious professiona misconduct

Selling Banana to prisoners!! That too 50 Taka per piece. That's epic :lol:
haha ikr but this is the real fact of the bd police . well i guess its not only bd police but our whole subcontinental police system is corrupted beacuse the colonial british make the system just for to torture innocent people . like if you are murdered in broad day light infront of 1000 people , our police will investigate and surely will not found the killer and will say unidentifed suspect. thats our police

oi lungi is not the bordi of bd police haha

Last edited:
Don't speak in absolutes, visit this thread and get yourself more informed before spewing such nonsense:

INDIAN Emergency Services (POLICE, AMBULANCE,FIRE)
I am well informed, my friend. Indian police is highly under-equipped due to corruption in spending of money. I am not saying modernization is not happening but its taking place at much slower pace than would have happened if govt money was utilized efficiently. Get your facts right before spewing non-sense after seeing a few pictures.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom