What's new

Bangladesh opposition confirms poll boycott on deadline

@Loki @idune @genmirajborgza786 @Armstrong

Shitt about to hit the fan?

It all depends on this man now
COAS IKB
1016839_451052785002298_1844455785_n.jpg

two days ago BBC dialog took place where public participated: They all blamed both parties.

1.why you think if there is no opponent, still there will be election ?
Is there no emergency clause in BD constitution to expand the tenure of the Government if opponents back out? In India, we have it. Government can be extended for years if needed.

১৪ দলের জোটগত মনোনয়ন দেওয়া হলে তালিকার রদবদল হবে।
14 parties vs 18 parties?

Is there no emergency clause in BD constitution to expand the tenure of the Government if opponents back out? In India, we have it. Government can be extended for years if needed.

14 parties vs 18 parties?
14 parties (basically AL leading group) and 18 parties ( basically BNP leading group)
new constitution will be made.

Geographic distance is not all that important these days. BD is still relevant to our version of things.

Not really - They have their own issues & we have our own issues !

Unfortunately our relations are not yet developed enough for either of us to be important enough for the other !

And I don't foresee either of us reaching out to other to developing our relations further anytime soon !

May be BD opposition is scared of loosing in an open election?
not really, because so far All City Corporation election recently won by opposition.

I am talking present scenario. Is there no emergency clause in BD constitution to expand the tenure of the Government if opponents back out?
not sure bro

14 parties (basically AL leading group) and 18 parties ( basically BNP leading group)
new constitution will be made.

So whom are you supporting ? :azn:

I know that @Loki is inshallah going to be Bangladesh's new Minister of Health ! :smokin:

fk them all , we need revolution. Loki will be defence minister :D

Another Revolution.....hmmmn ! :D

*Makes plans of annexing Bangladesh back into Pakistan* :p:

Yes...yes you can be the PM & Bengali can be the National Language ! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom