What's new

Bangladesh observing Intellectual Martyrs day

Again you are posting fake pics ! Why you Jamaatis always post fake pics? Fear Allah. The picture shown here is not from Bangladesh.

You have caught read handed lying and could not provide proof for your claim. Try to sell this as lie to indians you could make some money but try that anywhere in Bangladesh, you will be get the boot. Oh My bad, you are west bengal "bengali" NOT a Bangladeshi.

now 1971 genocide was done by India?

To understand brutality of genocide Bangladeshis don't need to look into history of 1971 anymore. Bangladeshis have seen Indian orchestrated genocide against Bangladeshi Muslims in 2013. This goes to show indian target all along were Muslim majority population and will be so.

Indian sponsored genocide against Bangladeshi Miuslims, May 6, 2013

Last edited:
OMG! how shameless some people can be. Someone is posting fake pics one after another from Shibir's FB page Basher Kella and says I am caught red handed. LMFAO.... :omghaha:

OMG! how shameless some people can be. Someone is posting fake pics one after another from Shibir's FB page Basher Kella and says I am caught red handed. LMFAO.

Shameless are the one who commit genocide and then live to brag about it. But it must be defined differently for "bengali" in west bengal side. That is an utter shame itself.

You have caught read handed lying and could not provide proof for your claim. Try to sell this as lie to indians you could make some money but try that anywhere in Bangladesh, you will be get the boot. Oh My bad, you are west bengal "bengali" NOT a Bangladeshi.

Ohh God. I am caught red handed. Okay, I am Bengali and you are Jamaati. Now happy? :D

If it was "RIGHT" in 1984 to "ELIMINATE" "SIKH TERRORIST" by INDIAN ARMY, then it was also "RIGHT" in 1971 to "ELIMINATE" INDIAN sponsored "MUKTI BAHINI".

Based on my knowledge, Sikh uprising against India was more like Tali-barbarians of TTP rising against Pakistani government.

BDeshi uprising was a different beast,

And we should have handled it differently than the way we should deal with TTP.

One had an intellectual underpinning in Marxist ideals,

The other one just follows cave mentality.

Hope this helps.

p.s.

Please let me know if Sikh uprising had strong support in the universities leaders/intellectuals of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal.

Some sources quote the figure as 3 million (30,00,000), even if it is 300,000-500,000, there is nothing to feel any less guilty.

Off course, loss of life of even one Bengali was unacceptable back then, and unacceptable now.

However we must make sure that we clearly differentiate between the deaths of Bengalis in E. Pakistan

And

the death of Bengalis in the camps set up by INdian government.

We need much better and much more honest records than just using Rummel numbers because they are utterly false as you and others have pointed out.

Thank you

Last edited:
We like Balochistan a lot too:woot::bounce:
Based on my knowledge, Sikh uprising against India was more like Tali-barbarians of TTP rising against Pakistani government.

BDeshi uprising was a different beast,

And we should have handled it differently than the way we should deal with TTP.

One had an intellectual underpinning in Marxist ideals,

The other one just follows cave mentality.

Hope this helps.

p.s.

Please let me know if Sikh uprising had strong support in the universities leaders/intellectuals of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal.

Off course, loss of life of even one Bengali was unacceptable back then, and unacceptable now.

However we must make sure that we clearly differentiate between the deaths of Bengalis in E. Pakistan

And

the death of Bengalis in the camps set up by INdian government.

We need much better and much more honest records than just using Rummel numbers because they are utterly false as you and others have pointed out.

Thank you
Regarding Sikh uprising and comparing them with TTP bastards, you should update your history knowledge. Begin with these two websites.

Sikh Martyrs - Martyrs of 1978 Bloody Vaisakhi

SIKHWORLD.CO.UK

Ironic enough Major. General Shabeg Singh who was the mastermind of creating Mukti Bahini in East Pakistan was himself killed in 1984 by Indian Army. Killing 10000+ persons on an onslaught at a religious place is quite a thing itself. I wonder why are you comparing that with TTP. :crazy:

Regarding Sikh uprising and comparing them with TTP bastards, you should update your history knowledge. Begin with these two websites.

SIKHWORLD.CO.UK

Ironic enough Major. General Shabeg Singh who was the mastermind of creating Mukti Bahini in East Pakistan was himself killed in 1984 by Indian Army. Killing 10000+ persons on an onslaught at a religious place is quite a thing itself. I wonder why are you comparing that with TTP. :crazy:

As I said in my post, my question is, which big name Punjabi Universities were the hotbed of Khalsa movement? In fact I expanded the list to include universities in Haryana and Himachal as well.

Thank you.

SIKHWORLD.CO.UK

Lol. Karma hit these guys really hard. Right on their face. :)

Back
Top Bottom