What's new

Bangladesh Navy's submarine procurement program

The fun part of the whole thread is that the Turkish and Koreans only make German subs under ToT for themselves.

Neither Turks nor Koreans have ever exported a sub. So dream on.

The turks operate Type-209 1200 and 1400 where as Koreans Type-209 1200

Indian Navy operates Type-209 1500 which is most sophisticated.

Productions line for Type-209 is closed in all the countries. Both Koreans and Turks have moved to Type-214 which is successor of Type-209.

So I wonder with no production line from where the Turks are going to produce Type-209 for the Bangladeshi's?

Besides in past the Bangladeshi's here have made many tall claims (buying F-18 to begin with), none of them have come true.

GB

I heard the Bay of Bengal is not deep enough for the operation of a submarine.

Really where do you think PNS Ghazi sank? Where do you think Akula-2 of Indian Navy is deployed? Where do you think the Kilo's of Indian Navy deployed?

So this thread is mainly based on speculations of someone posting something in some other forum. :enjoy:

not the OP of the thread... Go through the thread first...

post number #26

Rumor is that Bangladesh signed deal with china for two obsolete Ming Class Submarine!

I said its Rumor, Though Someone from navy confirmed the news.. Bangladesh Military doesnt publish news, Only Prime Minister does that in occasions like 26th March, 16th December in her speeches.... only a Mutual agreement is signed according to the source... As it is very recent
news, Give time to Hasina to announce this, If you have nothing constructive to contribute to the thread, please leave.

The fun part of the whole thread is that the Turkish and Koreans only make German subs under ToT for themselves.

Neither Turks nor Koreans have ever exported a sub. So dream on.

The turks operate Type-209 1200 and 1400 where as Koreans Type-209 1200

Indian Navy operates Type-209 1500 which is most sophisticated.

Productions line for Type-209 is closed in all the countries. Both Koreans and Turks have moved to Type-214 which is successor of Type-209.

So I wonder with no production line from where the Turks are going to produce Type-209 for the Bangladeshi's?

Besides in past the Bangladeshi's here have made many tall claims (buying F-18 to begin with), none of them have come true.

GB

Really where do you think PNS Ghazi sank? Where do you think Akula-2 of Indian Navy is deployed? Where do you think the Kilo's of Indian Navy deployed?

THE FUN PART IS BANGLADESH CHANGED THE DECISION OF PROCURING SUB FROM TURKEY.... MAYBE WHAT YOU SAID WERE THE CAUSES.. NOW MOVE ON. YOU ALSO SAID AUGUSTA HELIS FOR NAVY PHOTOS WERE FALSE.....

THE FUN PART IS BANGLADESH CHANGED THE DECISION OF PROCURING SUB FROM TURKEY.... MAYBE WHAT YOU SAID WERE THE CAUSES.. NOW MOVE ON. YOU ALSO SAID AUGUSTA HELIS FOR NAVY PHOTOS WERE FALSE.....

I never denied the procurement and induction of those heli's in BN. Photos yes photoshopped.
THE FUN PART IS BANGLADESH CHANGED THE DECISION OF PROCURING SUB FROM TURKEY....

If Turkey doesn't export the subs how in the world Bangladesh decided to buy subs from them? On your own?

This non sense have been proven wrong many times right here on this forum with Bangladeshi news sources itself.

okay show us BD news source of any procurement that is not quoting Prime minister

okay show us BD news source of any procurement that is not quoting Prime minister

Done here right in this forum. Do search yourself. (Hint F-18 thread). I had enough from you people over the years. Always lying. May it be F-18's or may it be subs.

It is a joint bid between Gemrnay and Turkey or Germany and South Korea. Keyword - Germany Sub - HDW the makers of Type-209.

You have claimed Bangladesh talking to Turkey and South Korea which is not possible. One needs to talk to the Germans first.

Our AW-101 for example are made in UK but order is placed with Italians. Our Il-78's are made in Uzbekistan but order is placed with Russia.

Turkey or SA can't provide you German subs unless your country talks to Germany first.

Done here right in this forum. Do search yourself. (Hint F-18 thread). I had enough from you people over the years. Always lying. May it be F-18's or may it be subs.

dogrun.gif

now running away.... show us one more time please :cry::cry:

It is a joint bid between Gemrnay and Turkey or Germany and South Korea. Keyword - Germany Sub - HDW the makers of Type-209.

You have claimed Bangladesh talking to Turkey and South Korea which is not possible. One needs to talk to the Germans first.

Our AW-101 for example are made in UK but order is placed with Italians. Our Il-78's are made in Uzbekistan but order is placed with Russia.

Turkey or SA can't provide you German subs unless your country talks to Germany first.

So?? Did Germany say they would not allow Turkey to sell submarine to Bangladesh, but would allow it to Indonesia?? Did Bangladesh say they would not talk to Germany??

idiot wasting my precious time for nothing...

So?? Did Germany said they would not allow Turkey to sell submarine sell Bangladesh, but would allow it to Indonesia?? Did Bangladesh say they would not talk to Germany??

idiot wasting my precious time for nothing...

Heh, you say Bangladesh was talking with Turkey and South Korea for subs.

You can't talk to Turkey directly without talking to Germany first. The Indonesian bid is a joint bid. Whoever wins it money goes to Germany also.

In your whole thread you didn't mention the Germans at all. If Bangladesh wants subs they need to talk to Germany first so that either Turkey or SA will come up with bids. You cant talk to Turks directly.

Doesn't know the first thing in defence and being an expert here.

dogrun.gif

now running away.... show us one more time please :cry::cry:

I am not the one who is running. I am not the one who makes tall claims here. I didn't say Bangladesh is training its piolots on F-18's (by showing photos of Malaysian Piolots). I didn't say that Bangladesh is buying Type-209 subs from Turkey. Unlike you I am not suffering from inferiority complex.

No one ever made that claim. Stop making things up.

No one ever made that claim. Stop making things up.

In the F-18 thread they did make the claim.

The logic was since our pilots are training on F-18 we are buying it.

They pilots were just having photos with one of the F-18's which US left behind as an exibit for BAF personnel and their families.

GB

In the F-18 thread they did make the claim.

The logic was since our pilots are training on F-18 we are buying it.

They pilots were just having photos with one of the F-18's which US left behind as an exibit for BAF personnel and their families.

GB

No one made that claim. There was a mere speculation, which is normal in a discussion. Which you are turing into a claim. You need to source your claim.

The tall claim department is solely owned and operated by the Indians.

Back
Top Bottom