What's new

Bangladesh Navy

So if Pakistan is providing sub training to Myanmar and handing over some subs to them, it's justified by you?

We are not .. but if bangladeshi govt remains an indian puppet n issueing anti Pak statements.. or any country for tht matter yes id support their enemy state... but thts just me.

You're definitely not housing more Rohingya than us. Only in KSA there are 500k Rohingya people on Bangladeshi passport. If official number is higher in Pakistan than in Bangladesh, that's different but there in Cox's Bazar area many Bangladeshi let Rohingya people live in their house which is not in official census. Regarding recent stand of our govt. on Rohingya issue, I'm strongly against it not because they are Muslim but because they are human and being persecuted there. It's harder for Bangladesh to allow any more people from outside because of huge population pressure in this small land, still on humanitarian ground anyone should be allowed to let in.

We house over 2.5 million bangladeshi illegals,millions of afghans and a million other nationalities including rohingyas.. as for bangladeshis sheltering rohingyas... how did tht happen when your govt isnt even allowing them to enter bangladesh?

We are not .. but if bangladeshi govt remains an indian puppet n issueing anti Pak statements.. or any country for tht matter yes id support their enemy state... but thts just me.

We house over 2.5 million bangladeshi illegals,millions of afghans and a million other nationalities including rohingyas.. as for bangladeshis sheltering rohingyas... how did tht happen when your govt isnt even allowing them to enter bangladesh?

2nd USA...anyway, you were talking about Rohingya in previous post. You probably don't know about Rohingya, they have been facing the persecution by Burmese from long ago. Previously at least two times there were rush of Rohingya refugees from Myanmar and that's a big number for a country like Bangladesh. It's only last year BD govt. completely denied their entry.

2nd USA...

Usa what?
anyway, you were talking about Rohingya in previous post. You probably don't know about Rohingya

One of my bests is half burmese (from the mother side)... so i know..

they have been facing the persecution by Burmese from long ago. Previously at least two times there were rush of Rohingya refugees from Myanmar and that's a big number for a country like Bangladesh. It's only last year BD govt. completely denied their entry.

And whats your govts stance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb_B1WEijOU

Bangladeshi PM : Rohingyas not our problem even though they are "your kin"..

Does anyone know the status of the Type 053H2 frigates due to reach BD this year?
And what about BNS Somudro Joy?..... I heard that its due in October....

BNS Osman in UNIFIL mission..... take a close look - the ship is carrying only 4 SSM
Yes, but they are far better than the original 4 missiles. Also, there is nothing preventing the BN to stack another 4 on top of these.

DSC05648.JPG

in fact, the point is, most BN ships are currently armed with 4 SSMs..... BNS Osman was armed with 8 SSMs, but 4 of them were removed before sending to UN mission..... BNS Bangabandhu was also seen carrying only 4 SSMs during an exercise earlier in 2013.... I'm just waiting to see whether the newer FFGs coming later this year are also armed with 4 SSMs.... if thats the case, it would mean deliberate policy to keep room for more in case the need arises.....

Yes, but they are far better than the original 4 missiles. Also, there is nothing preventing the BN to stack another 4 on top of these.

DSC05648.JPG

:D hujure ala they will not disclose this in public because its sensitive and pkaistans old ally jammat will be mad too if they heard pakistan helping the burmese cause they hate the burmese more than the general bangladeshis .but the source is reliable that PN is training the burmese .i asked one and he said pakistans interest first . i asked what is the main interest of pakistan in burma?he was silent but probably pakistan wants to sell its old feet to the burmese.2nd bn is preparing for the subs soon you will see them in BN fleet.3rd pakistan has no business with the rohingas.delhi dur austo means pakistan is farway from the rohinga teritorry.so the claim pakistan has more rohinga than BD has no base .pakistan pm cried crocodile tears for the rohingas as he is a politician and that his sympathy was nothing but stunt.if it was then he must take back those biharis first not the rohingas cause they were pakistans allied.finaly alwamilegue is historicaly enemy to the pakistan regieme and chamcha to the india.but as a general sense both india and pakistan is bad for us.pakistan purana dusmon india naya dushmon .legit
1st the news isnt credible.. no official statement from burmese or Pak officials... 2nd)BN doesnt even have a sub... 3rd)We still host more rohingyas than bangladesh (see your PMs statment and how much she loves them... even as a neighbour u have done nothing for your own kin)...4th)How friendly is your govt towards Pakistan ?and the love for india?

Does anyone know the status of the Type 053H2 frigates due to reach BD this year?
And what about BNS Somudro Joy?..... I heard that its due in October....

All three are likely to arrive aroung october(ish)-The reason if probably because they want to Commission in Three frigates(something never done before)im sure that would be a massive thing to do rather than have three seperate inagurations.

thats an excellent point you made!!.... commissioning 3 frigates at a time would be some stunt....
did you get that info from somewhere, or was it a calculated guess?

All three are likely to arrive aroung october(ish)-The reason if probably because they want to Commission in Three frigates(something never done before)im sure that would be a massive thing to do rather than have three seperate inagurations.

thats an excellent point you made!!.... commissioning 3 frigates at a time would be some stunt....
did you get that info from somewhere, or was it a calculated guess?

Calculated guess...seems more likely due to the Elections coming around the corner. However i could be wrong and their could be different times for Inauguration.

Calculated guess...seems more likely due to the Elections coming around the corner. However i could be wrong and their could be different times for Inauguration.

If I was looking to milk the inauguration as a election strategy, I would have multiple inaugurations instead of one, keep the people talking for as long as possible about the good (real or perceived) I have done. One single inauguration and people talk for a few days and almost forget it, multiple ones and they keep talking. Politics 101. :azn:

If I was looking to milk the inauguration as a election strategy, I would have multiple inaugurations instead of one, keep the people talking for as long as possible about the good (real or perceived) I have done. One single inauguration and people talk for a few days and almost forget it, multiple ones and they keep talking. Politics 101. :azn:

Thats the Point-There has never been a single point in BDs history in which they have inaugurated Three frigates at once. A perfect standing point for the AL.The AL would use it as their successful tenure for military Procurement.

in fact, the point is, most BN ships are currently armed with 4 SSMs..... BNS Osman was armed with 8 SSMs, but 4 of them were removed before sending to UN mission..... BNS Bangabandhu was also seen carrying only 4 SSMs during an exercise earlier in 2013.... I'm just waiting to see whether the newer FFGs coming later this year are also armed with 4 SSMs.... if thats the case, it would mean deliberate policy to keep room for more in case the need arises.....
NATO frigates often sail with just 2x1 2 Harpoons loaded on rack. That doesn't reflect on their capability: 2x4 Harpoon. It doesn't require anyhthing additional to the ship to add 4 missile as the control equipment remains the same: bolt on and plug in.

231231224_2c2cfb271c_m.jpg

also http://macsnavylinks.ca/cpf.html

hmm.... lets see, whether this is part of a deliberate policy or not.....
one thing is sure - it will keep others guessing all the time: how may SSMs the ship might be carrying next mission.... :)

NATO frigates often sail with just 2x1 2 Harpoons loaded on rack. That doesn't reflect on their capability: 2x4 Harpoon.

NATO frigates often sail with just 2x1 2 Harpoons loaded on rack. That doesn't reflect on their capability: 2x4 Harpoon. It doesn't require anyhthing additional to the ship to add 4 missile as the control equipment remains the same: bolt on and plug in.

Back
Top Bottom