What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Sure F22B er naam thik hoe Gese? khaicey! 1 shathe 6ta bd flag wala guided missile frigate dekhle to heart fail kormu

I hope this is not edited by Maruf lol

Wiki missile frigate list seems not be complete yet. BN is supposed tp procure a total of three missile frigates from Korean source which is not shown in the Wiki.

Wiki missile frigate list seems not be complete yet. BN is supposed tp procure a total of three missile frigates from Korean source which is not shown in the Wiki.

It just shows the confirmed ones that are going to be added, Korean ones are not confirmed yet.

Sure F22B er naam thik hoe Gese? khaicey! 1 shathe 6ta bd flag wala guided missile frigate dekhle to heart fail kormu
I see nothing wrong in the frigates report in wiki other than using the term F-22 which is actually not totally false....it's just we're not getting the export version F-22 but almost all F-22 features will be available there. The figure 6 isn't wrong as 4 more are confirmed and going to be added.

I always thought the navy is where BD held superemacy. From the looks of it, it looks more like parity. Interesting.

I always thought the navy is where BD held superemacy. From the looks of it, it looks more like parity. Interesting.

LOL

You got quite a few hardware for sure... But look below.

Your generals ran to China after hearing BD's huge procurement list from China and took delivery of 2 frigates before BD even decided which one to BUY.

Now you got these (delivered)

China_Jianghu%20II-class_Project_053H1_Myanmar_navy_F21_Mahar_Bandoola_F23_Mahar_Thiha_Thura.jpg

Whereas BD is getting these (Not delivered yet and going through massive up-gradation)

542.jpg

541.jpg

Your frigates cant even lock on to our even within 40 KM but ours can fry you from 180 KM away.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom